[Baltimore, Maryland] 5/14/11 Blademore, Maryland

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Otsu
2nd Place: Othellog
3rd Place: AphonicFool

Time: 10am EST
NOTE: We are on a tight schedule. Do NOT come later than 11am
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Double Elination

If you live close to Virginia, be sure to check out the next up and coming tournament in Charlottesville, Virginia!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 11, 2011  5:48 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Dei why don't we get some new Judging people like BillyBlast or Breaker instead Otsu, Roation, and I doing the Work. Anyway either i have to rejudge or PM Kai-V again for my Wyvern face

I ENJOY judging to be honest. I like watching other peoples battle up close instead on YouTube, so dont get me wrong. I like to work too. Not just for fun, but for responsibility work in the future.
Stop stressing Dei out! Shes hosting like 100 tourneys this month!
(May. 11, 2011  10:11 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Stop stressing Dei out! Shes hosting like 100 tourneys this month!
Thank you, Ship.
Yes, I, have forgot about that. Sorry Deikailo.
(May. 11, 2011  10:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  10:11 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Stop stressing Dei out! Shes hosting like 100 tourneys this month!
Thank you, Ship.
-Applause- to Deikailo for Her Hard Work and Ship for Telling him that Alright Teammate let show Baltimore what done Grin
(May. 11, 2011  8:38 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  5:48 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Dei why don't we get some new Judging people like BillyBlast or Breaker instead Otsu, Roation, and I doing the Work. Anyway either i have to rejudge or PM Kai-V again for my Wyvern face

i Don't think i would make a good judge i would just be bias and say in a close match the burn bey won (LOL) darn my volcaninc Crusher Fico won't be here dang it just have to use Lightning l drago and fireblaze
Billy I'll nice i'll give ya RSF if you need it and Mint WD
Galaxy, he was telling you both to stop...

You two really need to stop rivaling each other in every conversation.
(May. 11, 2011  11:05 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy, he was telling you both to stop...

I already told him to Stop....sometimes he wouldn't understand...
If I win this tourney I want a pack of Oreos.
(May. 11, 2011  11:21 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: If I win this tourney I want a pack of Oreos.
haha Oreos Just take the Prize money and Run Tongue_out

Edit* ship I gotta Help you with this Maryland Meta-Game

(EditAganUncertain)* Finally got my Wyvern face Grin Thanks ♥
(May. 11, 2011  11:21 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: If I win this tourney I want a pack of Oreos.
If you win this tournament, I'm expecting a cut of your store credit for gas.
(May. 11, 2011  11:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Aww Dei ill Chip you a few to get back to Queens and Nj tournament
Aw Dei i'll give you 15 dollars to get back and to NJ Smile
(May. 11, 2011  11:03 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  10:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Thank you, Ship.
-Applause- to Deikailo for Her Hard Work and Ship for Telling him that Alright Teammate let show Baltimore what done Grin
(May. 11, 2011  8:38 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:

i Don't think i would make a good judge i would just be bias and say in a close match the burn bey won (LOL) darn my volcaninc Crusher Fico won't be here dang it just have to use Lightning l drago and fireblaze
Billy I'll nice i'll give ya RSF if you need it and Mint WD
thanks i will need the WD if my plan doesnt work out well
Thanks, Galaxy. That's very kind of you! Smile
(May. 11, 2011  11:07 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  11:05 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy, he was telling you both to stop...

Ohh no u didn't. Really dude? Making me look bad and showing off? Thas messed up. U too, do the same don't act like it cause its internet.

Anyways. Ship do u like the soft stuffed oreos? I do =pp

B-b-but teh oreos D:
0-0 its in mah handzzz. Ha can't wait to meet ship =P
(May. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)® Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  11:07 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

Ohh no u didn't. Really dude? Making me look bad and showing off? Thas messed up. U too, do the same don't act like it cause its internet.
I'm not gonna pull this conversion on dei thread if u wanna argue with me, text me it not gonna change the subject
(May. 12, 2011  12:08 AM)Shippudenface Wrote:

B-b-but teh oreos D:
ship ill give a big package of oreos for free
ok ok lets get back on topic...oreos jk jk. The prize is store credit?
(May. 12, 2011  12:16 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: ok ok lets get back on topic...oreos jk jk. The prize is store credit?
yeah it store credit like all cards store that dei tournament were made
Anyway is there an item that's gonna be off limit? For store credit prize.
Is there gonna be credit for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? Or just 1st?
First three. I did away withjust first place.
Sounds fair.
I think im Skip Reshuffle set and Buy RB7 and get good Stuff
i bought the reshuffle from dimsum2u i hope that doesnt give away my combo anyway i wont have it till bey day Crying so Fico won't be here galaxy4ever are you going to beyday? well i'm just going to have to pull thru witha top tier L drago
EDIT: why did it post twice good to know you will be there galaxy i want a rematch with you and rotaion no offense but you probaly think of me as just a random ok blader but trust me i have gotten better 9probaly not in this tourny though LOL)
(May. 13, 2011  3:22 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i bought the reshuffle from dimsum2u i hope that doesnt give away my combo anyway i wont have it till bey day Crying so Fico won't be here galaxy4ever are you going to beyday? well i'm just going to have to pull thru witha top tier L drago
i bought the reshuffle from dimsum2u i hope that doesnt give away my combo anyway i wont have it till bey day Crying so Fico won't be here galaxy4ever are you going to beyday? well i'm just going to have to pull thru witha top tier L drago
yah im going to Maryland beyday since it Really close :3 i could use my Bike xD