[Baltimore, Maryland] 5/14/11 Blademore, Maryland

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Otsu
2nd Place: Othellog
3rd Place: AphonicFool

Time: 10am EST
NOTE: We are on a tight schedule. Do NOT come later than 11am
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Double Elination

If you live close to Virginia, be sure to check out the next up and coming tournament in Charlottesville, Virginia!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I can go. I'm ready to have no more beyblade explosions.
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:48 PM)Otsu Wrote: How far is 95 from your house? It seems right on the way for deikailo
95... I can get on that road in a few minutes. But my parents wouldn't want some stranger taking me to Baltimore. (Not that Dani is strange, I just don't know her.)
No, no, I'm most definitely strange.
Well... If my cuzn's goin, you know I'm goin.
IKMV is still going, yeah?
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote: IKMV is still going, yeah?
seriously him again? hes gonna Kick Maryland Again Unhappy
store credit by what. what can we do with store credit?
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:04 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
seriously him again? hes gonna Kick Maryland Again Unhappy

Everyone's afraid of my cousin, why's that so. You should see him tournament-wise, the adrenaline starts pumpinq and he shakes like a mad doq. Hopefully when me and my cousin train (maybe with Cye), we'll get better, just hope he doesn't train me too well, I'm just as good as any other pro blader... not really, I doubt my powah.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:10 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: store credit by what. what can we do with store credit?

Buy some stuff with it. Hopefully they have more beyblades. Because that's what people usually buy or get. I doubt they got mangas and animes though. Tongue_out_wink
Okay but how do we know they have beyblades and how much store credit

HE WILL NOT KICK ME (Hopefully need my new combo COME ON)
If I bring Beyblades, I sell them Beyblades.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If I bring Beyblades, I sell them Beyblades.

Wait, you sell it TO the store and then THEY sell them. Just you wait, the will probably launder money from the beyblades.
I sell them to the store.
Add meh to the list.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:26 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Add meh to the list.

Wait is someone taking you there or are you going there by yourself?
Ship's my teammate. :p
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ship's my teammate. :p

You better not make him pay gas.
So I'm supposed to pay for the whole thing after paying $500 a month in car insurance and $3000 in repairs? Uncertain
YaY Im a teammate! I feel special lol

Dont worry, Im a working man I can afford to throw down some money for gas.
So Dei what ur saying is u going to sell ur beyblades to the store? Or sell it to us??
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:08 PM)®otation Wrote: So Dei what ur saying is u going to sell ur beyblades to the store? Or sell it to us??

She sells em to the store and we buy em from the store
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:08 PM)®otation Wrote: So Dei what ur saying is u going to sell ur beyblades to the store? Or sell it to us??

(Apr. 22, 2011  7:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If anyone asks me if I'm selling again, I'll cancel this tournament. Speechless
Well....some people can't read. Oh Well.
Ohhhh yah. Time to get my bey freak on. Smug by that I mean spend my dough.
Edit: wait I couldn't understand plz don't cancel Dx I need to build my rank up.
Why? Seriously, why? What part of I just spent $3000 in car repairs and I'm driving 5 hours to do this don't you guys understand? I have to spend about $500 to purchase enough Beyblades for you guys. $500 I don't have. I have to ask my parents, who are also in debt, to loan me money so I can do this for you guys. I lose their respect in the process because I'm asking them to go out of their way for a children's game. After gas expenses, I'm not the one getting the profits; they do because there is interest on that credit card statement and I owe them money for the car that has broken down twice from driving to tournaments.

When you ask me "are you selling? are you selling? what are you selling? I NEED 4Ds!!!!" you guys stress me out. Patience, Jesus Christ! You guys are teenagers, not 6 year olds.... Even Gabe is more patient than some of you guys.

Not to sound like a witch, but I'm doing the best I can and it feels like you guys don't appreciate the effort I'm taking to get you guys a venue, come down and host, and show you guys how to run your own tournaments.
I appreciate what ur doing. I really do. I consider my self lucky to have u on wbo. But most of all I respect u and we are family like blah.said =]