Arbutus Public Library, Meeting Room
855 Sulphur Spring Rd.
11:00 AM on 01/07/2017
Hosted by
  Wombat
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Happy 8th WBO Anniversary!

On Saturday, January 7th, 2017 there will be a Beyblade event in the Arbutus Public Library Meeting Room in Baltimore, MD. The Library has plenty of free, nearby parking spaces so parking should not be an issue. One of the conditions of using the library as a venue is that we are not allowed to charge fees for participants, so while this means that the tournament is free entry, the purchase or sale of Beyblades or parts at this event is prohibited.

There will be two tournaments: Burst Format and MFB Limited. Although myself and several other Bladers will be able to answer questions at the event, please familiarize yourself with the rules for both formats!
Registration begins at 11:00 AM, with the MFB Limited tournament beginning at noon. The Limited tournament is expected to run until about 1:30 or 2:00 PM, and after it is concluded the Burst tournament will begin. The event is expected to end at around 4:00 PM.

There will be Beyblades and Launchers available to borrow at the event if needed.

Participants
NOTE: If less than eight participants show up, this event will be run as an unranked Club Format event.
Confirmed:
Wombat
TheGrimRipper13
Yami
beymaster15963
geetster99
OnTheDL
Sniper
sonicdrago
Reeceroosters13
Beyblade Strong
TheRipper27
Leo-t-Rex-cool

Unconfirmed:
DECEPTICON
DECEPTICON's brother
*AJ* (Super%20Saiyan)
*Jenga*

If you are going to this event, please click the "Join Tournament" button at the top of the page!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Approved! Enjoy the tournament guys, and make sure you're hitting that "Join Tournament" button to confirm you're attending Tongue_out
Now that the event's been approved, @[DECEPTICON] @[Beyblade Strong] @[Reeceroosters13] can you confirm?
I might no make it my mom said jan is hard for her work days

So im still goann be a maby
Is there gonna be any kind of parts for sale?
(Jan. 04, 2017  10:16 PM)Reeceroosters13 Wrote: Is there gonna be any kind of parts for sale?

One of the rules of using this venue is that we aren't allowed to charge participants fees. I've already spoken with Kai-V about this and gotten the participation fee waived for this event, but that also means that no one is allowed to buy or sell Beyblades or parts. I've updated the OP to reflect that.

I don't see why trading would be out of the question though, since there's no actual exchange of money involved. I have a few things including a Pegasis Wheel, 230WD, a gold Spriggan, and a Heavy Disk I would be willing to trade for a Mold 2 Vulcan, Zillion Zeus Layer, Cygnus CW, Wyvang, and a good-balance Gravity Disk.
Posted a Craigslist ad. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/e...82575.html
Maybe!
Just as a reminder: the event is tomorrow, and as of right now it is still happening. Please make sure to show up at the library before noon so the event can run as smoothly as possible. I would advise leaving a little earlier than usual due to the possibility of snow.

If the library closes unexpectedly tomorrow because of the weather, the event will be canceled. It's not likely to happen, but if it does I will let everyone know by posting in this thread.
have fun everyone and good luck hosting Wombat. hope everything runs smoothly. so upset i cant make it
Gald that im coming
Glade i can coom
I'm sorry, it snowing really bad here and were we would need to drive. We are not going to be able to make it. I'm really disappointed I can't make it. Hope you hold another one soon.
I might be late because my mom forgot me it home and we live in silver spring so im going to be ther at 1 something
I am most likely not coming
(Jan. 07, 2017  3:07 PM)Beyblade Strong Wrote: I am most likely not coming

Do you need a ride?
(Jan. 07, 2017  3:27 PM)Beyblade Strong Wrote: Yep

enable your PM or PM your Address.
Hey guys! The tournament is still on, I'm at the library right now.
Despite the snow preventing a few people from coming, there were still 9 participants, so the tournament proceeded as planned. Aside from the normal crew, we also had a few new Bladers join: @[CrazyMisterNo] and his cousin @[BimoSuryo]!

1. BimoSuryo, who went 8-2 and swept through his first Burst tournament using mainly Kaiser Kerbeus .P.O!
2. Wombat, who used a bunch of different combos and finished 8-2!
3. geetster99, who placed without using Odin, and making some use of those newly released Hasbro Beys!

Here's the spreadsheet.
Hi guys I hope you had a great time at the tournament : )