Balro Discussion

So I got hte new DX set in earlier today. So Im testing Balro first. Its unique to say the least.

Equipement

Stamina

Balro Killerken SR200 WD
Duo Cancer 230 PD
Ya this wasn't even close.

Defense
MSF H Balro Revizer E230 CS vs MF H Flash Orion H145 R2F

Spin Stealer
Balro Dragoooon SA165 EWD vs Duo Cancer 230 PD
Taking request now.
Hey can you do some tests with this against Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD? Good tests Dark.
Wow is it really good for defense or is E230 that hard to KO?Thanks for the tests.
(Dec. 01, 2012  1:23 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Wow is it really good for defense or is E230 that hard to KO?Thanks for the tests.
[/quote]

Normally Heavy wheel + E230 = Good defense.
Thanks for the tests Dark. Can you do attack testing with Barlo?
Thanks
Balro seems to do pretty good with Defence and Spin-Stealing uses
Defense testing, you have Baldo instead of Balro.

I wonder how this would fare if synchromed with itself (Balro Balro), since the TT blog talked about Balro having 9 contact points...maybe and 18 when in synchrom with itself.

(Dec. 01, 2012  4:02 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Defense testing, you have Baldo instead of Balro.

I wonder how this would fare if synchromed with itself (Balro Balro), since the TT blog talked about Balro having 9 contact points...maybe and 18 when in synchrom with itself.

Sadly I only have 1 Balro. Ill fix that in the OP.
(Dec. 01, 2012  3:59 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Balro seems to do pretty good with Defence and Spin-Stealing uses
You know about the spin-stealers part that you said almost any metal can work with Dragooon.

Balro balances out most Chrome Wheels, strangely...

Hmm, if I have time, I'll test Balro Balro..
I've already found multiple ways to defeat spin stealers such as SA165EWD
1. That claim has no value to us without testing.
2. It's off topic.

But if you may, please, do test your 'methods' against the top tier form of the spin stealers.
Balro needs a bunch of speed, and it's contact points make it easily pushed out of a flower pattern, so you need to KO in about the first five seconds, if that. This thing is really hard to use.
MSF-H Balro Balro S130 R2F vs MF-H Duo Gasher BD145 CS
Balro:4 Wins(All KO)
Duo:7 Wins(All OS)
Would Balro be good in forcing a bey to start scraping? I read that Balro Balro has upper and lower (I guess?).
shinobu, that's rather like a Pure OHKO type, and the goal is speed and power in one shot, so...

Balro Balro -something for speed- GF?
(Jan. 14, 2013  11:26 AM)Kujikato Wrote: shinobu, that's rather like a Pure OHKO type, and the goal is speed and power in one shot, so...

Balro Balro CH120GF?
(Jan. 14, 2013  11:26 AM)Kujikato Wrote: shinobu, that's rather like a Pure OHKO type, and the goal is speed and power in one shot, so...

Ok- I tried to make a complete OHKO attacker and it worked pretty well.
MSF-L Balro Balro GB145 GF vs MSF Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Balro:6 Wins(All KO)
Revizer:4 Wins(3 OS,1 KO)

And then my best Beylauncher broke. I can continue, but my launch will be a little weaker since I'll have to use one with a broken handle or one with the string coming apart.

Anyways, the launch is absolutely vital with this. If you can get the perfect bank for this, you will most likely KO, but if you can't get the right launch, there is absolutely no chance of victory.

Also note that self KOs were not counted.
Can you try with a LL2? And count the KOes, doing 20 tests. That seems pretty interesting.
I now have 2 balro. What do you want to see tested?
Could you test Barlo Barlo BD145/TR145 RF? I wonder if this is good for anti attack.
Pretty much any Synchrom has good anti-attack.

Kujikato Do you really want me to use a LL2? I mean, it isn't that bad, just slightly worse than a normal one.
I mean compared to other Anti Attacks.
shinobu, then the beylauncher then. Hah. Good My beylauncher skips at times, so it's kinda like that power I guess. Thanks for the tests.

Balro Balro for an OHKO attack type Dark?
Just finished up some tests.
Here are my next ten rounds for the OHKO combo. A right Beylauncher with a broken handle was used.
MSF-L Balro Balro GB145 GF vs MSF Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Balro: 4 Wins(All KO)
Revizer:6 Wins(3 OS,3 KO)

So, the overall results would be:
MSF-L Balro Balro GB145 GF:10 Wins(All KO)
MSF Revizer Revizer BD145 CS:10 Wins(6 OS,4 KO)

Also, Meow! made a video using a combo he came up with: Balro Dragooon SA165 RF. You can see his latest video for the battle, but here is my test:
Balro Dragooon SA165(Zero-G Attack Mode) RF vs MF-H Duo Gasher E230(Lower Mode)CS
Dragooon:20 Wins(14 KO,6 OS)
Duo:0 Wins

With this, you want to use the same launch as with Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF.
Can you try the Balro Dragooon combo against Reviser x2 BD145RDF? That tends to give Dragooon a lot more trouble. E230 is an easy win for a spin stealer/equalizer and CS is not all that hard to KO.