Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Subbed on BeyUK's YouTube Channel

Hi guys, pretty good work with Season 1 of bakuten, can't wait to see the rest.
Just wanted to ask what video resolution you will make season 2 and 3,
cause there is one youtuber that is uploading season 2 and 3 in 1080 in japanese.
Maybe you can use his episodes for subbing?
(May. 26, 2016  2:31 AM)Kai GRevolution Wrote: Hi guys, pretty good work with Season 1 of bakuten, can't wait to see the rest.
Just wanted to ask what video resolution you will make season 2 and 3,
cause there is one youtuber that is uploading season 2 and 3 in 1080 in japanese.
Maybe you can use his episodes for subbing?

The show isn't HD to begin with, so it can't really be 1080p.
Those video are upscales. An original 640x480 video upscaled to 1080p would look really bad. There are programs to use with VirtualDub called Neat Video, that will make even 480p videos look good, but stil...
I must say the quality was pretty high in the upscaled videos,
i would say it was even better than in the original format.
Hi guys,
just wanted to know if you are still subbing Bakuten Shoot or if you stopped cause Beyblade Burst is out?
No, subs are still ongoing. Releases are on Nyaa. I'm surprised Breedo hasn't put them out on his YouTube channel yet.
Thanks God it's still on the list, but i thougt all episodes should be released on youtube in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Channel?
I said i was gonna pay half of the Money for each episode. I put up two episodes since I paid for two of them. I did not know you want me to put up all of the episodes at once. Smile Also if u want the log in to the channel u gotta be in direct Contact with me if I have to let u through using my cellphone.

Both of these episodes were a success in terms of views and i Think the number will grow over time. It's also crucial that the episodes are uploaded one by one on saturdays on the right time if u wanna optimize the exposure of them. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-c1M3zvJtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dufui-_2UE
You should've uploaded from the beginning, Breedo. Season 1 is being worked on for free collaborating with Squaresubs, while season 2 is being paid for.
I already have episode 1 up our own version. I will update to your version when we have used episode 1 to get more views to the episodes behind. It's not very Bright to remove the most viewed subbed episode on Youtube yet. Smile

*Edit* oh i didn't know you had episodes 2-6 ok i'll get to it asap.
So, since I live in the US, BBTV_Cinedigm has blocked me, and everyone else in my region, from watching the videos on your channel due to copyright laws. Is there anyway to send me the videos? Dropbox? Google drive? Torrent? I really want to watch this series subbed as well as dubbed. I own all of the dubbed episodes and I want to see the differecession between them. Regardless, I still appreciate all you guys' hard work and I'm still rooting for the project. I just wanted to be able to witness the finished product.
Go on Nyaa... it has less episodes but enough for a viewing... There's also sometimes Worth it to change the ip.
Hey DranzerX13
Please resume this project. I can't find sub's anywhere else.
Please...
(Jan. 11, 2017  6:51 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Hey DranzerX13
Please resume this project. I can't find sub's anywhere else.
Please...

If you're looking for dubs you can watch them on kissanime.ru but use Adblockers when visiting there website.
Breedo is the one in charge uploading them to YouTube now, they're on the BeyUK channel.
(Jan. 11, 2017  11:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: If you're looking for dubs you can watch them on kissanime.ru but use Adblockers when visiting there website.

Whenever I use the site, it won't let me watch the actual video until I disable the adblocker. Is there a way around that?
(Jan. 12, 2017  12:47 AM)NinjaBeyMaster Wrote: Whenever I use the site, it won't let me watch the actual video until I disable the adblocker. Is there a way around that?

I'm using Google Chrome with the Adblocker Plus and the site works fine for me.
All episodes before, and future episodes are now uploaded by Breedo on his BeyUK channel, including V-Force. Hoshi no Yume is still collaborating with Squaresubs subbing season 1, while V-Force is being done just by our translator, Siliva.
Breedo, can you please make playlists for the subbed episodes? I don't see a playlist for them.
Sorry for the late reply. I don't get in here too often. The reason all videos are all mashed up in one playlist is to have a linked feature it seems to create more views over all and you can't do that while having them in Another playlist that's why I did a separate playlist on my old amv channel. Here you go! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...ZCmC9xmj0D