Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Subbed on BeyUK's YouTube Channel

Are you stopping with subbing the episodes?
Nope. School is kicking Siliva's butt. He said he was halfway done with 49 a few days ago.
Good to hear it, i was thinking you stopped.
Can't wait to see the last episodes, keep it up!!!
I finally got the chance to watch this weekend and got through most of them. Big thanks for the great work you've done on this; it's obviously very goofy but has a lot more heart to it than I was expecting. The character interactions are so great.
Yeah, that's what I love about it so much. I can't help but laugh at Kai going "Borg is going to take over the world with Beys!" and then there's imagery of Soichiro Hiwatari with like tanks and stuff. It's silly, but it's great. But the emotion hits in all the right places for me when it needs to. I don't know if I can describe how much fun I have translating!

49 and 50 are almost done. I have a lot of projects due but I'll be sure to work on them bit by bit to release them in a timely manner.
This is long overdue. Thanks for the translations, guys! Smile
I'm proud to say that after all these years, an arc of Bakuten Shoot has finally been completed from start to finish. The popular Russia arc has come to an end with these episodes. I'm in charge of correcting the translations of someone else who will be doing the rest of Bakuten Shoot season one. I myself will be moving on to 2002. At least I think that's the plan?

I'm glad that all of you were able to watch along and enjoy my translations as such. Keep on watching!
(Apr. 20, 2016  10:47 PM)Siliva Wrote: I'm proud to say that after all these years, an arc of Bakuten Shoot has finally been completed from start to finish. The popular Russia arc has come to an end with these episodes.

Yesssss! Thank you! Will watch soon!

(Apr. 20, 2016  10:47 PM)Siliva Wrote: I'm in charge of correcting the translations of someone else who will be doing the rest of Bakuten Shoot season one. I myself will be moving on to 2002. At least I think that's the plan?

noooo why would you do this, why would you hurt yourself this way
No. Siliva will only be correcting the first 4 episodes, then do ep5. He's done ep6 already, that's why I'm having him do a little of 2002 first.
Thank you again, Siliva. I sent three corrections to DranzerX13 but it was all awesome.

Admittedly, even 2002 is not something to push aside. I wonder what really happened with Yuuya, and apparently two or three characters die in the original version, notably the head scientific (Gideon?). I would probably go for specific episodes though, not from start to finish hah.
Just finished these! Super good work. I noticed one typo in some episode ("and" instead of "an") but unfortunately can't remember which, sorry. But I really, really enjoyed watching this. Thanks so much for your hard work @[Siliva]!
I probably know which one you're talking about, haha. I saw some of Kai-V's corrections but the episodes were already uploaded so there wasn't much I could do. I try to take care to make sure mistakes don't go through but I can't catch everything. ;_;

I really appreciate everyone's support, though. Glad that DranzerX13 is clearing up stuff though. I admittedly am not that big of a fan of 2002 but there's enough parts that are fun to translate that it's not soooo bad. I'm in the middle of finishing the first 2 episodes and let me say, translating Off the Chain was an experience. Difficult and the end result is mostly nonsense. But fun!
I went through eps 49-51 before uploading them, and I didn't notice anything my first time watching, so I uploaded them. Honestly, just the two small typos, the team WHO thing isn't too big of a deal to change, so I should probably leave it be... well at least for the Youtube release anyways. I plan on doing a soft sub mkv release here soon, the corrections will be present there.
I was watching the last few episodes a few days ago, i gotta say that i am impressed with the dubbing. Great work!!
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade episode 1 is out now.
YouTube decided to remove episode 1 of Bakuten Shoot thelmselves, not Nelvana. I filed an appeal, hopefully they'll remove the strike.
Lol, that sucks. Weren't you going to list them in the thread for downloading anyhow? Or if you haven't already you could put them on KissAnime like you have been doing with Burst.
YouTube put episode 1 back up and took away my strike.
I am willing to pay half of the price for each episode provided I get to host the episode's on the BeyUK channel.

I could potentially get a person fluent in japanese as well to do the proof checking. Someone who actually lives and works in japan.
We have another translator who is working on the rest of season 1 free of charge. Siliva is working on season 2 while that is happening, so you'll be paying him for season 2 eps. ...and yes you can host them on your channel.
Hmm how about this deal. I'll add individual partnership episode by episode do it month by month if it's so that u want to launch this new channel of yours. If that's what U wanna do I could link ur channel and it could maybe give you more traffic. We're 16000+ subscribers so it's the best option to host the episodes on there unless u can host them on a anime site or something. Which is Another third option. I wouldn't mind you joining BeyUK entirely as long as u at least talk to me Before changing any videos ect. Also it'd be you getting access to the channel only with all the log in information and all.
Hey, uh, maybe this conversation would be best had over private messages?