Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Mar. 06, 2021  9:46 PM)marutti Wrote: Because in Japan if we want to read forighen comic, we study.  If we want some forighen products we import

Same things are applied well on International sides. I think Japan also changed into Japanese dubbing for foreign films. 

Well, my main point is not about Japanese dubbing film. The point is : International regions aren't just one or two countries beside of Japan. International regions are wide, with different situations and conditions. There's some conditions that Japan or some other countries couldn't relate to another countries conditions. 

I guess this is sounds very unfair for you. But in the other side, you can't blame how International fans being dedicated to their favorites. 

In my country, I can buy CoroCoro Aniki from Japan bookstore in my country and using some available proxy services. But in other countries or other situations, a lot of people can't buy this for another reasons. This is my priviledge over fans who can't buy CoroCoro Aniki and I can understand their positions. 

Sometimes, what could applies on you, probably it couldn't applies to some another people. 

If you, other fans, and me can buy CoroCoro Aniki, just buy it to support Rising throughout questionnaires. If a lot of International fans couldn't buy CoroCoro Aniki, just support in another ways as they could. No need to blame each other preferences.
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:09 PM)SleepingTsuyoi Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  9:46 PM)marutti Wrote: Because in Japan if we want to read forighen comic, we study.  If we want some forighen products we import

Same things are applied well on International sides. I think Japan also changed into Japanese dubbing for foreign films. 

Well, my main point is not about Japanese dubbing film. The point is : International regions aren't just one or two countries beside of Japan. International regions are wide, with different situations and conditions. There's some conditions that Japan or some other countries couldn't relate to another countries conditions. 

I guess this is sounds very unfair for you. But in the other side, you can't blame how International fans being dedicated to their favorites. 

In my country, I can buy CoroCoro Aniki from Japan bookstore in my country and using some available proxy services. But in other countries or other situations, a lot of people can't buy this for another reasons. This is my priviledge over fans who can't buy CoroCoro Aniki and I can understand their positions. 

Sometimes, what could applies on you, probably it couldn't applies to some another people. 

If you, other fans, and me can buy CoroCoro Aniki, just buy it to support Rising throughout questionnaires. If a lot of International fans couldn't buy CoroCoro Aniki, just support in another ways as they could. No need to blame each other preferences.
Dear sleepintsuyoi please notice also that Japanese culture is very different. 

When I started learning the language my natuve teachers also taught me a little about it, that’s why I get marutti’s point of view

I don’t comment on it since I did exactly what marutti said back in 2003, I wanted to understand anime in Japanese and I wanted to get the bakuten manga un Japanese so I dedicated myself to search for it while paying for my Japanese classes, my family didn’t see the point of me studying the la guage so I saved up to pay them after years they started supporting it

Thanks to that experience I know I can learn as many languages as I want, and that’s what I’m doing (currently 4 languages) 

As for buying the manga I spent years searching for both manga and anime, it was expensive, yes, but I finally have it, full Japanese manga in both physical and digital versions, full anime in Japanese and the movie. I also saved up and got the 20th anniversary set. 

I save up each month to get each aniki magazine, they take forever to get to Mexico, but no matter how long and how much it takes I do my sacrifices to get them. That’s why I asked for a formal permission to share a translation because not everyone can or is willing to do such sacrifices
(Mar. 07, 2021  2:18 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:09 PM)SleepingTsuyoi Wrote: Same things are applied well on International sides. I think Japan also changed into Japanese dubbing for foreign films. 

Dear sleepintsuyoi please notice also that Japanese culture is very different. 

When I started learning the language my natuve teachers also taught me a little about it, that’s why I get marutti’s point of view

I don’t comment on it since I did exactly what marutti said back in 2003, I wanted to understand anime in Japanese and I wanted to get the bakuten manga un Japanese so I dedicated myself to search for it while paying for my Japanese classes, my family didn’t see the point of me studying the la guage so I saved up to pay them after years they started supporting it

Thanks to that experience I know I can learn as many languages as I want, and that’s what I’m doing (currently 4 languages) 

As for buying the manga I spent years searching for both manga and anime, it was expensive, yes, but I finally have it, full Japanese manga in both physical and digital versions, full anime in Japanese and the movie. I also saved up and got the 20th anniversary set. 

I save up each month to get each aniki magazine, they take forever to get to Mexico, but no matter how long and how much it takes I do my sacrifices to get them. That’s why I asked for a formal permission to share a translation because not everyone can or is willing to do such sacrifices

Dear Nekodarkitten, I don't mean for being disrepectful or not understanding Japan culture. I'm already aware that Japan culture are sometimes totally different than our fan cultures. 

I never asked translations for free, that's why I wish there's legal translations so international fans would decrease their habits to read illegal manga and buy them legally. I think you've knew about the dark side of International fans that should be stopped and I know Japan is againist illegal things because it's direspectful for the creators. 

I'm also not forcing CoroCoro Aniki nor Shohagukan to translate their Beyblade comics. Just a suggestion. 

I'm not disgregarding your sacrifice nor Japanese fans for learning languanges or buying CoroCoro Aniki. I'm also buying CoroCoro Aniki and learning Japanese for the years. But I'm realized, not all people can do same things as us for some reasons and it doesn't mean they're being lazy or not dedicated enough. I can understand how complex fans' conditions are and I think it applies for both parties.

okay so nice that you are lucky that you can import...nice you can study ...but my friend you dont know that sitaution is different for everyone and every country...may be you can purchase the manga ....but i cannot  since i am a minor ....may be it is easy for you to get things ...but it is not necessary that it will be the same for everyone ..it takes month to reach in my country ....it is very expensive .....and its even more difficult when you are a minor ... i can put thousands of reasons....but i hope that this is enough for you to understand

(Feb. 28, 2021  11:41 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:58 PM)Masterspin Wrote: I think one of the main problems is not buying the manga, not even translating it. I don't know about you. I have seen many manga that, thanks to an illegal translation, legal publication began and there have been two or three mangakas who even give thanks because it is because of them that we know manga in America. I think the main problem is the selfishness or the envy of the fans themselves, and I'm not talking about those who attack which saga is better, if not those who already know where and how to get it and do not support distributing that information, I understand that they It cost them work, but if the problem is that the mangaka is not supported, why not make that information public?
I know this is not the space but I confess that I am a 14-year-old boy who met bakuten through my parents (they don't like it but they told me about the first series). In my eagerness to find more information, I went to various groups and they know what I found? Adults in their 20s and 30s maybe older, being rude and attacking the youngest just "because the beyblade is their life." Does that really give them the right to restrict the information so much?
Aren't we all supposed to support the mangaka?
So why did a boy like me have to put up with the bulling of 3 adults just because I wanted to know how to buy the manga?
As I mentioned before, I begged my dad and thanks to that I was able to support Aoki-sensei by buying all the manga. I don't know Japanese or any other language but I think many of us can buy a volume a month, the youngest of us depend on our parents but adults who don't know they can buy manga online and like beyblade and who can support more Where are they?

But most ppl not everyone of course, when they found it in a language they understand or even their own, the majority won’t bother buying it, that’s why those illegal translations are  harmful to the author. 
I had made an official request to both Aoki sensei and coro coro to share non profit my translations of all manga in both English and Spanish, but until I get an official response I won’t be publishing the volumes for neither, bakuten and rising. I even have in digital format and already translated chapter 16 but I can’t share until I get official approval

Thanks a lot bro ...I agree to you too ..thanks for making an official request ..if you get any update do let us know🙏
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:04 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote:

okay so nice that you are lucky that you can import...nice you can study ...but my friend you dont know that sitaution is different for everyone and every country...may be you can purchase the manga ....but i cannot  since i am a minor ....may be it is easy for you to get things ...but it is not necessary that it will be the same for everyone ..it takes month to reach in my country ....it is very expensive .....and its even more difficult when you are a minor ... i can put thousands of reasons....but i hope that this is enough for you to understand

(Feb. 28, 2021  11:41 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: But most ppl not everyone of course, when they found it in a language they understand or even their own, the majority won’t bother buying it, that’s why those illegal translations are  harmful to the author. 
I had made an official request to both Aoki sensei and coro coro to share non profit my translations of all manga in both English and Spanish, but until I get an official response I won’t be publishing the volumes for neither, bakuten and rising. I even have in digital format and already translated chapter 16 but I can’t share until I get official approval

Thanks a lot bro ...I agree to you too ..thanks for making an official request ..if you get any update do let us know🙏

Of course, I hope they do consider it. I want to support Aoki sensei and do everything legally. 

I have already asked my contact for the nex coro coro issue and I’ve already scanned and translated last chapter if everything goes all right I’ll share añl chapters, but if they say no, sadly I won’t be able to

But the offer to help those who have already bought eithes some chapters or the volumes so you can read what you’ve already purchased it’s still standing
i got word that corocoro aniki is discontinued, so no more rising chapters for the corocoro(sorry if im late). This entire series has been so overshadowed by regular burst releases and the anime too. The story imo for rising is great comparing to gt and sparking... Obviously, it would be more enjoying if you read the manga's and the anime
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:05 AM)Attila Wrote: i got word that corocoro aniki is discontinued, so no more rising chapters for the corocoro(sorry if im late). This entire series has been so overshadowed by regular burst releases and the anime too. The story imo for rising is great comparing to gt and sparking... Obviously, it would be more enjoying if you read the manga's and the anime

☹️

(Mar. 08, 2021  3:05 AM)Attila Wrote: i got word that corocoro aniki is discontinued, so no more rising chapters for the corocoro(sorry if im late). This entire series has been so overshadowed by regular burst releases and the anime too. The story imo for rising is great comparing to gt and sparking... Obviously, it would be more enjoying if you read the manga's and the anime

So there won't be any digital continuation of the manga ??...last chapter ??..☹️...but the manga was going to continue in digital format ???
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:52 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote:

☹️

So there won't be any digital continuation of the manga ??...last chapter ??..☹️...but the manga was going to continue in digital format ???

As Nekodarkitten and Marutti stated (what I've got and understand, please correct me if I'm wrong) : 

CoroCoro Aniki would be changed into digital format. 

But the bad side of digital format are CoroCoro Aniki readers who bought CoroCoro Aniki for bonuses (card, merchandises, etc) would not interested to buy CoroCoro Aniki digital version, because they won't get any bonuses again on digital version. Probably, it CoroCoro Aniki readers would be decreased and most of creators in CoroCoro Aniki disagree with that conditions. So, it's seems the most of creators on CoroCoro Aniki would end their serializations soon. 

Marutti said, if the CoroCoro Aniki readers decrease, the sales will be lower than before, the questionnaire for Rising will be decreased too. It could determine of continuation for Rising on both of CoroCoro Aniki and tankoubon version.

(Mar. 08, 2021  2:40 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:04 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: okay so nice that you are lucky that you can import...nice you can study ...but my friend you dont know that sitaution is different for everyone and every country...may be you can purchase the manga ....but i cannot  since i am a minor ....may be it is easy for you to get things ...but it is not necessary that it will be the same for everyone ..it takes month to reach in my country ....it is very expensive .....and its even more difficult when you are a minor ... i can put thousands of reasons....but i hope that this is enough for you to understand

Of course, I hope they do consider it. I want to support Aoki sensei and do everything legally. 

I have already asked my contact for the nex coro coro issue and I’ve already scanned and translated last chapter if everything goes all right I’ll share añl chapters, but if they say no, sadly I won’t be able to

But the offer to help those who have already bought eithes some chapters or the volumes so you can read what you’ve already purchased it’s still standing

Nekodarkitten, do you know when will CoroCoro Aniki publish their next issues? 

I really want to buy the last issue of CoroCoro Aniki. But lately my Japan bookstore seems no longer to sell CoroCoro Aniki. I will prepare my money and use my proxy to buy it (and I wish it won't be run out before I can buy this since I predicted that would be run out in short time) 😢
(Mar. 08, 2021  8:28 PM)SleepingTsuyoi Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:52 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: ☹️

As Nekodarkitten and Marutti stated (what I've got and understand, please correct me if I'm wrong) : 

CoroCoro Aniki would be changed into digital format. 

But the bad side of digital format are CoroCoro Aniki readers who bought CoroCoro Aniki for bonuses (card, merchandises, etc) would not interested to buy CoroCoro Aniki digital version, because they won't get any bonuses again on digital version. Probably, it CoroCoro Aniki readers would be decreased and most of creators in CoroCoro Aniki disagree with that conditions. So, it's seems the most of creators on CoroCoro Aniki would end their serializations soon. 

Marutti said, if the CoroCoro Aniki readers decrease, the sales will be lower than before, the questionnaire for Rising will be decreased too. It could determine of continuation for Rising on both of CoroCoro Aniki and tankoubon version.

(Mar. 08, 2021  2:40 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Of course, I hope they do consider it. I want to support Aoki sensei and do everything legally. 

Nekodarkitten, do you know when will CoroCoro Aniki publish their next issues? 

I really want to buy the last issue of CoroCoro Aniki. But lately my Japan bookstore seems no longer to sell CoroCoro Aniki. I will prepare my money and use my proxy to buy it (and I wish it won't be run out before I can buy this since I predicted that would be run out in short time) 😢
Yes, it’ll go into digital format so we have to wait this issue to know if it’ll continue or not (just for sising)

The next issue I think it’s supposed to comes out this weekend in Japan
An article on ANN says CoroCoro ends publication after this issue that just came out. Some of Aniki's manga will be moving online such as Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...on/.170591

Also, you can read Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising online in Japanese for free officially here:
https://corocoro.jp/272354/
They'll continue in online but, Rising will have only 1 or 2 more chapter.
They already announce vol.4 will be last in this summer or Autumn.
Aoki sensei has updated the page’s banner

(Mar. 14, 2021  5:49 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: An article on ANN says CoroCoro ends publication after this issue that just came out. Some of Aniki's manga will be moving online such as Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...on/.170591

Also, you can read Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising online in Japanese for free officially here:
https://corocoro.jp/272354/
Part pf the free official release is what marutti has been telling us about the low sell numbers and popularity
What will happen to this thread if the manga stops ....no reason of this thread then☹️
New picture of regina on the page, she’s just gorgeous!
Guys domething not to the point but anyone live in Europe and don’t have any friends that like Beyblades
Aoki sensei published a drawing for Takao’s birthday, I thought someone would’ve mention it by now 😂

(Mar. 15, 2021  12:26 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: What will happen to this thread if the manga stops ....no reason of this thread then☹️
Speaking for me, if rising ends I’ll just get (more) inactive in the thread but I can’t speak for everyone, maybe some of you will maintain it active... who knows
So, I finally got a reply!

But sadly they didn’t gave me permission to share my translation of both bakuten manga and rising 🙁

So I won’t be able to do so, sorry 😔
(Mar. 27, 2021  7:45 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: So, I finally got a reply!

But sadly they didn’t gave me permission to share my translation of both bakuten manga and rising 🙁

To whom did you write the mail to ? And has the new chapter been released, anyone know ?
Beyblade v force has completed 48 episodes .. after it ends we will see g revolution on YouTube official channel ...don't know for others but it is happening here and after g revolution ends I wonder what will they upload and if they upload season 4 which most probably will never come I think ...then I will be very happy ☹️
Just because they discontinue the story doesn't mean remakes won't be made this year or next year right?
(Mar. 28, 2021  4:02 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  7:45 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: So, I finally got a reply!

To whom did you write the mail to ? And has the new chapter been released, anyone know ?
Beyblade v force has completed 48 episodes .. after it ends we will see g revolution on YouTube official channel ...don't know for others but it is happening here and after g revolution ends I wonder what will they upload and if they upload season 4 which most probably will never come I think ...then I will be very happy ☹️
I wrote to both Aoki sensei and coro coro comic both asked me in a very polite way to please don’t make any distribution in other language remarking it’s not official 
I highly doubt there would be an anime of rising because burst is more popular in that area, and since rising was published in a magazine mostly for adults and the main market target for all beyblade are kids that seems highly unlikely, personally I lived how they ended the anime and a new season would just mess that, unless they redo it but based on the manga, that would be a nice anime but it’s also highly unlikely because a lot of characters from the anime don’t exist in the manga and the ones in the manga don’t appear in the anime
I’m happy either way
Also this one is new

sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/aaron20210427.jpg
Hi there I’m new to the community, a Facebook page brought me here, the English translation has credits to a member here I also read they’re posting it in Spanish, Hindi and Portuguese
Is the full manga here? And that page is just part of this thread?
I want to read it in Hindi but here un US it’s hard to find any copy of the manga in English I wish to find it soon, please if you have here a way to buy it in Hindi could you share a link or something?
(May. 08, 2021  5:11 AM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote: Hi there I’m new to the community, a Facebook page brought me here, the English translation has credits to a member here I also read they’re posting it in Spanish, Hindi and Portuguese
Is the full manga here? And that page is just part of this thread?
I want to read it in Hindi but here un US it’s hard to find any copy of the manga in English I wish to find it soon, please if you have here a way to buy it in Hindi could you share a link or something?

the english translation was done only till chapter 10 by someone ...there is no hindi translation for this ...even if you purchase it you will get in japanese ...and till th 10th chapter also it was illegal ya but you can check if  you want ..