Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Nov. 23, 2020  5:41 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  3:35 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I knew sales weren't good but not didn't know they were so low.
My letter is just for thanking him for creating bakuten, his works inspired me to start drawing. I admire him a lot, so I want to be able to just him that
i cant belive , it is just a next level manga , people who are not liking the manga have a very bad thinking process , anyways even if the rising ends early or it does not get any anime adaptation , i would like to send a letter to for writting such a good manga , i will just send him a fan letter , but who knows the future may be next time its sale get trippled 
i would wait for everything and will buy manga as soon as covid ends because i think it may get stuck in the customs right now and it iss not possible because of covid lets see what happens

happy birthday tyson/takao

I'm sorry if I being rude here, I don't mean to hurt you and all of WBO members here. 

"People who are not liking the manga have a very bad thinking process."

As a Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fan from very long time, I don't think people who don't like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga are bad and have bad thinking process. It's about preferences. 

Being like, neutral, or dislike something is about preferences. People could choose what they like and what they dislike. It's their rights to choose. As Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fans, we couldn't force who dislike something we love to like as us. We should respect their preferences. 

For anime, it would be good if we don't set high expectation about Rising anime release. I can understand, most of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fans waiting for new anime adaption as I do too. But, be realistic. Cost of anime productions is very high. Also, most of anime adaptations need big fanbase and great sell of manga (and products) to hype their anime (and products that they would sell, so it can sell well). Bakuten Shoot Beyblade has solid fanbase, but it's not enough for anime adaptations. As we know, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fanbase isn't big as we used in the past. It makes me sad too, but we should move on. 

And as fans, I think it would be good if we respect and admire Aoki-sensei works without bother him about new anime adaptation. We should respect his choose and his privacy to not making social medias since everyone have rights about their privacy and their preferences about social media. I'm glad that you finally understand that and you still support Aoki-sensei. 

(I wish Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fans from outside WBO can understand these things too, since we should support Aoki-sensei without bothering him for new anime adaptation)

We have many ways to give our support to Aoki-sensei : Give him fan letter, buy his manga, buy Bakuten Shoot Beyblade products, etc. 

About Tyson/Takao's birthday, his canon birthday date is March 21st as it's stated at Rising Manga vol. 2. 

(I'm sorry for my bad english too)
most people of here aren't real fan I think.
if you're real fan you should buy Aniki and comics but everyone wait someone upload it on internet.
How? you can buy it in Amazon even you don't live in Japan
Okay brother yes you are right , I will purchase from Amazon volume 3 , but please give me the link to that I can trust Amazon , I can't find volume 3 there , whenever I search for volume 3 it shows me volume 3 of the earlier comics , and yes you are right people have thre own choices , if someone gives me the link I will buy it , I hope it doesn't get stucked in customs or something else ,I will give hima a fan letter too as soon as covid ends , now I will not wait for someone else to upload , I think I should have done this way before but it's fine , I will purchase volume 3 as soon as possible , just tell me does the volume 3 begins with 11 th chapter ?? , Since I have read 10 chapters

I just searched again and I have found only till volume 2 , I will be happy if someone can give link to volume 3 from Amazon
I am planning to wait till it comes online or buy later if I see this nowhere.
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:46 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: I am planning to wait till it comes online or buy later if I see this nowhere.

Volumes 1-3 are out for purchase already
(Nov. 24, 2020  10:17 AM)marutti Wrote: most people of here aren't real fan I think.
if you're real fan you should buy Aniki and comics but everyone wait someone upload it on internet.

I bought some Aniki issues because it's sold in some of Japan bookstores in my country. But too bad, not all issues that I could afford to buy it because not all issues are available. 

If I bought from Amazon or CD Japan, it's kinda expensive on shipping costs and tax, also my country currency makes everything to be expensive. If I bought Aniki with online shops, the price sometimes really high if I compare with buying in the bookstores. 

So, I prefer to buy all of digital tankoubons for Rising manga from Bookwalker. Although it couldn't fully help and support Aoki-sensei as we buy Aniki physically, but at least I'm not depending on illegal reading (and it also much cheaper to buy digital tankoubons, although  we should wait for each volumes in very long time).

(Nov. 24, 2020  11:46 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: I am planning to wait till it comes online or buy later if I see this nowhere.

If you couldn't afford to buy Aniki or manga physically, you can buy Rising manga in digital version on Japan Bookwalker. Idk about India, but in my country I could do payment with credit cards and Paypal. 

(But yeah, in my country, Paypal should be connected with credit cards too. So probably it would be different for each countries).
I meant online by available as a pdf or a free book in some site.
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:06 PM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: I meant online by available as a pdf or a free book in some site.

That's still illegal

(Nov. 24, 2020  10:17 AM)marutti Wrote: most people of here aren't real fan I think.
It was hard getting the physical copies to Mexico and even when they take a while to arrive, the wait is totally worth it just to be able to read Aoki Sensei's work

It was hard getting the physical copies to Mexico and even when they take a while to arrive, the wait is totally worth it just to be able to read Aoki Sensei's work
If some members have interest to buy digital ebook from Bookwalker, here for the links :

Volume 1 : https://bookwalker.jp/de8a4f673d-d990-4e...9cfd3558e/

Volume 2 : https://bookwalker.jp/de526ee735-6362-4f...743ccb5ce/

Volume 3 : https://bookwalker.jp/dec5bcf533-5efd-45...fe33d2670/

All of them in Japanese languange. What do you need are credit cards/Paypal/ WebMoney for payments and a Bookwalker account.

You could download Bookwalker app in Play Store (Android) and App Store (Apple) for reading in smartphone, but it's optional because you can read them in their website too.

I think there are some positive points and negative points to have digital manga version :

(+) You don't need to wait for your shipments if you're overseas fans.
(+) It could be saved on your device or read from the website.
(+) It's actually cheaper (at least for me) because it cut shipment costs, higher taxes costs, and proxy costs.
(+) You can read everywhere and everytime in your device as long your device in good condition. It's also more simple.
(+) For some overseas/fans outside Japan who is hard to buy physical version because of hard to get access, this pandemic situation, etc, it would be easier if you buy digital version.

(-) It isn't collectible as physical manga.
(-) Some of you probably would feel uncomfortable to read use electronic devices.
(-) It feel different and also less nostalgic.
(-) It would decrease your memory space on your devices if you download/save them into your devices.
(-) If you don't buy Aniki, you won't get questionnaire and some physical limited bonuses too (if you follow other mangas from Aniki, it would be worth to get limited bonuses too).

It depend on your preference to buy digital or physical manga. For the first time buyer, I think you could consider from your needs with these positive and negative points. You could buy physical, digital, or both of versions as you want.
amazon.jp send to mexico tom

i mean amazon.jp send you Mexico too
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:10 PM)marutti Wrote: amazon.jp send to mexico tom

I know it does, but it still take a while since our fee import taxes makes them hold the item for a lot of different situations, but no matter how long it takes, it's all worth it when the aniki and manga finally arrives.
I've been purchasing like this since the first rising volume I'm currently waiting for chapter 16 and rising 3
okay so i am planning to get the volume 3 digital version , through book walker , i hope that volume 3 starts from chapter 11

(Nov. 24, 2020  8:00 PM)SleepingTsuyoi Wrote: If some members have interest to buy digital ebook from Bookwalker, here for the links :

All of them in Japanese languange. What do you need are credit cards/Paypal/ WebMoney for payments and a Bookwalker account.

You could download Bookwalker app in Play Store (Android) and App Store (Apple) for reading in smartphone, but it's optional because you can read them in their website too.

I think there are some positive points and negative points to have digital manga version :

(+) It's actually cheaper (at least for me) because it cut shipment costs, higher taxes costs, and proxy costs.
(+) You can read everywhere and everytime in your device as long your device in good condition. It's also more simple.
(+) For some overseas/fans outside Japan who is hard to buy physical version because of hard to get access, this pandemic situation, etc, it would be easier if you buy digital version.

(-) Some of you probably would feel uncomfortable to read use electronic devices.
(-) It would decrease your memory space on your devices if you download/save them into your devices.
(-) If you don't buy Aniki, you won't get questionnaire and some physical limited bonuses too (if you follow other mangas from Aniki, it would be worth to get limited bonuses too).

It depend on your preference to buy digital or physical manga. For the first time buyer, I think you could consider from your needs with these positive and negative points. You could buy physical, digital, or both of versions as you want.

thanks for this
vol.3 is 11 to 15.
And you can read 16 in Aniki now
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:35 AM)marutti Wrote: vol.3 is 11 to 15.
And you can read 16 in Aniki now

ok brother thanks
I know that it can't be bought like that, that's why I was thinking whether I could buy as an e-book. The Bakuten shoot beyblade manga is there available in a site called mangahere.com, is it still illegal?
Hey dude that's bakuten shoot , I think we are talking about bakuten rising
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:17 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote: okay so i am planning to get the volume 3 digital version ,  through book walker , i hope  that volume 3 starts from chapter 11

(Nov. 24, 2020  8:00 PM)SleepingTsuyoi Wrote: If some members have interest to buy digital ebook from Bookwalker, here for the links :

thanks for this

You're welcome and happy shopping

(Nov. 24, 2020  11:42 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:10 PM)marutti Wrote: amazon.jp send to mexico tom

I know it does, but it still take a while since our fee import taxes makes them hold the item for a lot of different situations, but no matter how long it takes, it's all worth it when the aniki and manga finally arrives.
I've been purchasing like this since the first rising volume I'm currently waiting for chapter 16 and rising 3

Tbh I could understand how long the times and import taxes makes everything to be more expensive. I've ordered many anime stuff from Japan and it takes like... the years. 

Just kidding, it takes very long time to be shipped in my country. At least it would be shipped in 1 - 2 months to my country, and if the shipping in crowded situation, it could be shipped for longer time as 3 months.

And yeah, buy by myself alone is more expensive than buy at Kinokuniya in my country.

(Nov. 25, 2020  9:03 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: I know that it can't be bought like that, that's why I was thinking whether I could buy as an e-book. The Bakuten shoot beyblade manga is there available in a site called mangahere.com, is it still illegal?

That's still illegal. But honestly I read from mangahere too, since it's already translated in english and I need digital form to save in my device, although I already buy the physical copies for all volumes in my country version. 

If you would like to buy old Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga as digital copies, I found them in Japan Bookwalker too, but of course it use Japanese as languange. 

Here the links : https://bookwalker.jp/search/?qcat=&word...C%E3%83%89
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:51 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:06 PM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: I meant online by available as a pdf or a free book in some site.

That's still illegal

(Nov. 25, 2020  9:42 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote: Hey dude that's bakuten shoot , I think we are talking about bakuten rising

Yes dude, that's what even I was telling.
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:28 PM)SleepingTsuyoi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:17 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote: okay so i am planning to get the volume 3 digital version ,  through book walker , i hope  that volume 3 starts from chapter 11

thanks for this

You're welcome and happy shopping

(Nov. 24, 2020  11:42 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I know it does, but it still take a while since our fee import taxes makes them hold the item for a lot of different situations, but no matter how long it takes, it's all worth it when the aniki and manga finally arrives.

Tbh I could understand how long the times and import taxes makes everything to be more expensive. I've ordered many anime stuff from Japan and it takes like... the years. 

Just kidding, it takes very long time to be shipped in my country. At least it would be shipped in 1 - 2 months to my country, and if the shipping in crowded situation, it could be shipped for longer time as 3 months.

And yeah, buy by myself alone is more expensive than buy at Kinokuniya in my country.

(Nov. 25, 2020  9:03 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: I know that it can't be bought like that, that's why I was thinking whether I could buy as an e-book. The Bakuten shoot beyblade manga is there available in a site called mangahere.com, is it still illegal?

That's still illegal. But honestly I read from mangahere too, since it's already translated in english and I need digital form to save in my device, although I already buy the physical copies for all volumes in my country version. 

If you would like to buy old Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga as digital copies, I found them in Japan Bookwalker too, but of course it use Japanese as languange. 

Here the links : https://bookwalker.jp/search/?qcat=&word...C%E3%83%89

Exactly, it take like two months to get here, but in the end is worth it
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:48 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Sergei didn't get official art for his birthday, but Salima just did

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...201129.jpg

haha
I think the manga is poorly advertised. There is the official website with artworks and stuff and it is written there which one is the current volumen, but it is not so easy to figure out where to buy it when you don't live in Japan. Probably the non-japanese buyers are not significant at all. It is not easy to find a Website that sells the manga or the corocoro aniki magazine. With your help here in the forum I found a webside for the manga at least, but it is much more difficult with the magazine. I found a side that sells them, but it is more difficult to find out which capter is printed. I bought the Corocoro Aniki Winter edition because I thought chapter 16 would be published, but nope it was chapter 13. It is frustrating, especially when shipping is expensive. I tried to asked here, but either it was not read or you don't know either.
I wonder if there will be a 4. manga at all.
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:13 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I think the manga is poorly advertised. There is the official website with artworks and stuff and it is written there which one is the current volumen, but it is not so easy to figure out where to buy it when you don't live in Japan. Probably the non-japanese buyers are not significant at all. It is not easy to find a Website that sells the manga or the corocoro aniki magazine. With your help here in the forum I found a webside for the manga at least, but it is much more difficult with the magazine. I found a side that sells them, but it is more difficult to find out which capter is printed. I bought the Corocoro Aniki Winter edition because I thought chapter 16 would be published, but nope it was chapter 13. It is frustrating, especially when shipping is expensive. I tried to asked here, but either it was not read or you don't know either.
I wonder if there will be a 4. manga at all.

Exactly it is not systematic
I think you bought 2020 winter one,
Chapter 16 is 2021 winter issue

Difficult to buy? You can buy newest chapter from official home page.
https://corocoro.jp/
How to get old chapter? Even in Japan we don't have to way get old
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:48 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Sergei didn't get official art for his birthday, but Salima just did

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...201129.jpg

Yeah XD
But loved her tomboyish look