Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

okay so lets just forget about the instagram account since according to many of you it is not his , so other point is that marutti can you please tell that is corocoro aniki going to shut down forever ?? will no more comics be published there , will this manga continue please tell ? i will be grateful . nekodarkkitten  maruttithanks

Okay so after checking the details I guess the digital format will be there for corocoro
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:39 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:02 PM)marutti Wrote: It'll continue on Online but, they don't mention how often.
And a lot of comic(not only Beyblade) cut scene and try to make finish it
Oh I see, that's too bad then Unhappy 
Thanks for letting me know

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How old is Kai Hiwatari in the manga?

They don't have an official age, but they haven't started junior high/secondary school yet since they talk about their future in volume 1 in one of the specials

Hey buddy what's so bad in that but the digital version will be available for all 🤔🤔 so I guess it's fine ?
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:22 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:39 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Oh I see, that's too bad then Unhappy 
Thanks for letting me know

They don't have an official age, but they haven't started junior high/secondary school yet since they talk about their future in volume 1 in one of the specials

Hey buddy what's so bad in that but the digital version will be available for all 🤔🤔 so I guess it's fine ?
The bad thing I understand marutti was referring to, is that most authors and possibly buyers too, don't like digitalised versions, so the authors may rush their stories to finish them earlier, so this could mean rising will reach it's ending sooner than expected
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:22 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote: Hey buddy what's so bad in that but the digital version will be available for all 🤔🤔 so I guess it's fine ?
The bad thing I understand marutti was referring to, is that most authors and possibly buyers too, don't like digitalised versions, so the authors may rush their stories to finish them earlier, so this could mean rising will reach it's ending sooner than expected

Oh okay , as soon as the rising will be finished, I hope people start demanding for anime adaptation, I guess it's getting telecast again in Japan ,don't know about other companies, I have headed that Beyblade rising is not getting support because today's generation has not watched it yet so if it comes in Japan then. There  are high chances for anime 😁😁even I also wish that manga should finish fast because I am way too excited 😁😁🤓
(Nov. 19, 2020  9:58 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: The bad thing I understand marutti was referring to, is that most authors and possibly buyers too, don't like digitalised versions, so the authors may rush their stories to finish them earlier, so this could mean rising will reach it's ending sooner than expected

Oh okay , as soon as the rising will be finished, I hope people start demanding for anime adaptation, I guess it's getting telecast again in Japan ,don't know about other companies, I have headed that Beyblade rising is not getting support because today's generation has not watched it yet so if it comes in Japan then. There  are high chances for anime 😁😁even I also wish that manga should finish fast because I am way too excited 😁😁🤓
An anime seems highly unlikely, rising doesn't have enough sells yet to be profitable for takara tomy since kids prefer burst over both bakuten and metal
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:30 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is this an ongoing manga?

Yes
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:30 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is this an ongoing manga?

yup
Yes they do have an official age. Well at least Takao does anyways. In V-Force on Kyoujyu's laptop it said that Takao is 11 during that time.
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:35 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Yes they do have an official age. Well at least Takao does anyways. In V-Force on Kyoujyu's laptop it said that Takao is 11 during that time.

see brother the age depends season to season and country to country , its different in american and japanese .
I get the third volume yesterday Smile Now I really want to know what is happening next. So I have read here in this thread, that Volkov is not Volkov, but Regina Haze. Who is she and what does she want? Why is she in the Borg quarters? Who will confront her/who will fight? Will Team Borg 0 rellay continue without Yuryi? It is really to bad that the magazine which publishes the chaperts can't be bought as a digital version or is shipped.
(Nov. 20, 2020  7:08 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I get the third volume yesterday Smile Now I really want to know what is happening next. So I have read here in this thread, that Volkov is not Volkov, but Regina Haze. Who is she and what does she want? Why is she in the Borg quarters? Who will confront her/who will fight? Will Team Borg 0 rellay continue without Yuryi? It is really to bad that the magazine which  publishes the chaperts can't be bought as a digital version or is shipped.

It can be shipped, but it takes a while depending in the country and it of course gets a little expensive, again depending on the country's currency and taxes
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:38 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  7:08 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I get the third volume yesterday Smile Now I really want to know what is happening next. So I have read here in this thread, that Volkov is not Volkov, but Regina Haze. Who is she and what does she want? Why is she in the Borg quarters? Who will confront her/who will fight? Will Team Borg 0 rellay continue without Yuryi? It is really to bad that the magazine which  publishes the chaperts can't be bought as a digital version or is shipped.

It can be shipped, but it takes a while depending in the country and it of course gets a little expensive, again depending on the country's currency and taxes

Hey dude I guess we can we view it digitally right ?? . And do you have any idea till when will the next chapter , how many days more could it take ?
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:38 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  7:08 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I get the third volume yesterday :) Now I really want to know what is happening next. So I have read here in this thread, that Volkov is not Volkov, but Regina Haze. Who is she and what does she want? Why is she in the Borg quarters? Who will confront her/who will fight? Will Team Borg 0 rellay continue without Yuryi? It is really to bad that the magazine which  publishes the chaperts can't be bought as a digital version or is shipped.

oh, so it is possible. I found: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2542618 Is this the right edition for the latest chapter? If not, would you tell me the right JAN/ISBN, please?
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:12 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:38 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: It can be shipped, but it takes a while depending in the country and it of course gets a little expensive, again depending on the country's currency and taxes

Hey dude I guess we can we view it digitally right ?? . And do you have any idea till when will the next chapter , how many days more could it take ?
Chapter 17 will come out in March
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:05 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:12 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: Hey dude I guess we can we view it digitally right ?? . And do you have any idea till when will the next chapter , how many days more could it take ?
Chapter 17 will come out in March

Thaks bro I willl wait

hey guys
do you know what suddenly happened to kai-v , why did the transaltion stop after 10th chapter , if anyone could do , since i tried for the 11 th chapter but the google translator is not at all accurate for this manga , and beside this it was my dream for seaosn 4 and i would have seen all the 3 seasons atleast 15 times , i have seen them so much that i could give an exam on them without preparing , none of my friends no japanese how could i help myself , does anyone know that someone who legally does transaltion and nekodarkkitten bro i see that you asked aoki adress a few months ago to write a letter ? , what did you ask and what did he tell , i will be very happy because i see you very active here ?? i will be very happy brother if you could tell me ?
(Nov. 21, 2020  9:23 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:05 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Chapter 17 will come out in March

Thaks bro I willl wait

hey guys
do you know what suddenly happened to kai-v , why did the transaltion stop after 10th chapter , if anyone could do , since i tried for the 11 th chapter but the google translator is not at all accurate for this manga , and beside this it was my dream for seaosn 4 and i would have seen all the 3 seasons atleast 15 times , i have seen them so much that i could give an exam on them without preparing , none of my friends no japanese how could i help myself , does anyone know that someone who legally does transaltion and nekodarkkitten bro i see that you asked aoki adress a few months ago to write a letter ? , what did you ask and what did he tell , i will be very happy because i see you very active here ??  i will be very happy brother if you could tell me ?
KaiV said she won't keep translations due to having a big project and because of copyright.
I haven't been able to send my letter yet thanks to covid Unhappy 
As for the translations I've done them for the full manga but to Spanish so that 3 of my bffs could read it too, since I'm the only we know buying it 😅 I get the aniki and the volumes as they are released

Today we'll be getting a new fanart I hope, since it's Sergei's birthday :p
Oh , I also wished to send my letter but because of covid , Please let me know if anyone had aokis mail , I don't know but I watch kai vs garland and kai vs Tyson /takao which keeps my day good , I see Beyblade every day , I am surprised people are asking questions related to this thread from 3 years , thanks nekodarkkitten
in Vol.3 everyone said Let's go to semifinal in Australia.
but in chapter 16 already finish semifinal and final in Tokyo started that's why I felt Rising will finish soon.
Because it'll have few more chapter there's not reason to cut semifinal.
and this is happen to other comic too. not only rising.
Then why do they make Aniki finish?
Because they didn't sell well.
Actually move to online means decrease sell number worse.
Because a lot of people buy Aniki for card game.
MTG, Wixross and Duel Masters(Kaijudo in USA) and make it online means they don't have card as free gift and Card Game fan will not buy.

Between vol.3 and Chapter 16 there isn't any chapter.

Only way to keep in touch with Aoki sensei is buy Aniki and send to him a lot of questionnaire only.
Ofcause you can send to him fan letter but fan letter doesn't have meaning. it's just for cheering Aoki sensei.
But publisher deside it's good Manga or not by questionnaire.
That's why MFB finished only one chapter anyone didn't send questionnaire

and if you send to author please make it in Anime no meanings.
Because he doesn't have right for decision.
publisher deside make it Anime or not by sells number of comic and Questionnaire
There is this site called mangahere.com where bakuten shoot beyblade manga (not rising) is available in English, so if the rising series is done there are chances that it can come there but I guess it will take years.
No birthday artwork for sergej today ... .. probably there are too many birthdays now.
Thanks , I guess the struggle which was going to bring anime adaptation will be of no use 😭😭but no problem I can keep myself happy by just reading the manga and watching old episodes.,,, I will send him a letter ,as soon as covid ends 😊😊😊😊I will keep myself happy and keep waiting for anything that's happens next
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:48 PM)marutti Wrote: in Vol.3 everyone said Let's go to semifinal in Australia.
but in chapter 16 already finish semifinal and final in Tokyo started that's why I felt Rising will finish soon.
MTG, Wixross and Duel Masters(Kaijudo in USA) and make it online means they don't have card as free gift and Card Game fan will not buy.

Only way to keep in touch with Aoki sensei is buy Aniki and send to him a lot of questionnaire only.
Ofcause you can send to him fan letter but fan letter doesn't have meaning. it's just for cheering Aoki sensei.

publisher deside make it Anime or not by sells number of comic and Questionnaire

I knew sales weren't good but I didn't know they were so low.
My letter is just for thanking him for creating bakuten, his works inspired me to start drawing. I admire him a lot, so I want to be able to just him that
(Nov. 23, 2020  3:35 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:48 PM)marutti Wrote: in Vol.3 everyone said Let's go to semifinal in Australia.

I knew sales weren't good but not didn't know they were so low.
My letter is just for thanking him for creating bakuten, his works inspired me to start drawing. I admire him a lot, so I want to be able to just him that
i cant belive , it is just a next level manga , people who are not liking the manga have a very bad thinking process , anyways even if the rising ends early or it does not get any anime adaptation , i would like to send a letter to for writting such a good manga , i will just send him a fan letter , but who knows the future may be next time its sale get trippled 
i would wait for everything and will buy manga as soon as covid ends because i think it may get stuck in the customs right now and it iss not possible because of covid lets see what happens

happy birthday tyson/takao