Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Oct. 12, 2017  4:17 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:06 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I dont understand...why do u say people prefer anime over manga??? Pls explain...

If you read my post carefully, I said, *the* anime, as in, Beyblade's anime. Not just anime in general. I'm talking Beyblade, not Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, or any other show. Just Beyblade.

Most people that prefer anime over the manga (at least what they've told me) is that either they haven't read the manga or they watched the anime first, making them believe that the manga doesn't follow the anime at all when it's actually the other way around. I know 3 people who prefer the anime and those were their reasons. But I guess it will depend on people tastes and pointsnof view to prefer one over the other
For me it really depends on how the character is portrayed in both mediums and which take of the story arcs I like more. For example, Manga Yuriy I like far more than anime Yuriy, but up until the G-Rev portion of the manga, I vastly preferred Anime Kai to manga Kai. I also felt Season 1 was better than the manga portion of that, but that the second part of the manga was better than V-Force. These are just brief examples. I'd rather not dive into it all now.
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:20 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:17 AM)burapikun Wrote: If you read my post carefully, I said, *the* anime, as in, Beyblade's anime. Not just anime in general. I'm talking Beyblade, not Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, or any other show. Just Beyblade.

Um...actually I understood that...that U r talking about The Beyblade anime...I just asked U that Why do U prefer *The* anime over *The* manga...thats it..

One more thing...why R U so angry on me?? I dont remember myself hurting U in any of my posts...

I'm not angry, and I never was hurt by your posts in the first place. I thought I'd clarify a point, but I guess you knew already, huh? (chuckles, hand behind my head) I feel rather silly. :p
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:26 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:20 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Um...actually I understood that...that U r talking about The Beyblade anime...I just asked U that Why do U prefer *The* anime over *The* manga...thats it..

One more thing...why R U so angry on me?? I dont remember myself hurting U in any of my posts...

I'm not angry, and I never was hurt by your posts in the first place. I thought I'd clarify a point, but I guess you knew already, huh? (chuckles, hand behind my head) I feel rather silly. :p

I know its a bit off topic...but one request...dont clarify too much otherwise I will think U r angry...and I dont want anybody to be angry on me because of my silly mistakes....hehehehe....
Hey guys ,I know that I already asked once about the 5 chapter of bey blade rising even though I want to know when will we get it .Sorry if this question irritate u guys by asking again and again .

Is their any role of Yuri in chapter 5 . Or else will only see kai's past .
(Oct. 17, 2017  3:10 PM)Chinmay koppal Wrote: Hey guys ,I know that I already asked once about the 5 chapter of bey blade rising even though I want to know  when will we get it .Sorry if this question irritate u guys by asking again and again .

Is their any role of Yuri in chapter 5 . Or else will only see kai's past .

I think in the same way but as you asked I also want to get an official date on which Kai v you are gonna upload ch 5. We know you are having problem but please try to reply if you get time.
Hi. I don't want to be nosy, but in the previous pages someone had uploaded a video of the cocoro magazine with chapter 5 in Japanese. I'm not sure, but I don't remember seeing Yuriy's participation in this chapter ...
Hey....Kai-V...r the internet problems solved?? I mean if U can upld the chapter....since U already translated the chapter and all...
I know...its an irritating question as Chinmay said...but we r just curious...
Kinda makes you think he was a girl, huh? Speaking of which, Rei is also a female name. Funny, eh?
(Oct. 22, 2017  3:20 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Takao Aoki added a new image http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/ray20171021.jpg

rei's hair tho

Thing is, his name might actually be Lei, the Chinese word for thunder. Would make a lot more sense actually, considering Rei isn't even a Chinese word lol
Ok...I have a question...I have asked this earlier but I want to ask this question again...to make some concept clear...to myself...

Are the BEGA team...manga characters or the anime characters...someone here told me earlier that Brooklyn was an anime character....
But right now someone told me that the fight between Takao and Brooklyn was kept on hanging by Takao Aoki and he left upon the viewers to decide who will win between Takao and Brooklyn...
(Oct. 24, 2017  2:40 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Ok...I have a question...I have asked this earlier but I want to ask this question again...to make some concept clear...to myself...

Are the BEGA team...manga characters or the anime characters...someone here told me earlier that Brooklyn was an anime character....
But right now someone told me that the fight between Takao and Brooklyn was kept on hanging by Takao Aoki and he left upon the viewers to decide who will win between Takao and Brooklyn...

The BEGA team are in fact only in the anime. I don't have any more info than that, so someone who is more knowledgeable, please answer.
The BEGA team was only featured on a page with quite different designs. Other than that, the BEGA arc wasn't a thing in the manga.
(Oct. 24, 2017  2:40 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Ok...I have a question...I have asked this earlier but I want to ask this question again...to make some concept clear...to myself...

While Brooklyn and the team had a design page they weren't active characters in the manga. However, the final battle in the manga was between Takao and Kai and that final battle was left for the readers to decide the winner of. Smile
(Oct. 25, 2017  5:31 AM)TBB Wrote:

While Brooklyn and the team had a design page they weren't active characters in the manga. However, the final battle in the manga was between Takao and Kai and that final battle was left for the readers to decide the winner of. :)

Now that you mention the manga's final battle, the anime seems to be more satisfying, actually giving us the Tak/Kai battle in the tournament.
Thank U everyone for helping me understand the manga concept...as in beyblade characters..I dont recognize many bladers...

Everybody here knows the special chapter of Mao VS Ayaka many months ago...

I want to know about Ayaka...Is she from white Tiger hills?? Or any old Rival of Mao...
I wanted to ask this question many months ago when the chapter was posted but never got the chance...
If U know anything about Ayaka...plse tell me
(Oct. 25, 2017  2:32 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  5:31 AM)TBB Wrote: While Brooklyn and the team had a design page they weren't active characters in the manga. However, the final battle in the manga was between Takao and Kai and that final battle was left for the readers to decide the winner of. Smile

Now that you mention the manga's final battle, the anime seems to be more satisfying, actually giving us the Tak/Kai battle in the tournament.

It makes sense. Takao VS Kai in Season 3 was a great fight. As far as the BEGA arc is concerned, Kai losing to Tak was the plot point needed that led to his conflict with Brooklyn. Season 3 did have my 3 favorite battles in them. Funny enough, each one featured Kai. His battles with Brooklyn (2nd fight), Rei, and Tak were my favorites in that order.
I really liked the third season (g rev), in my opinion it had good battles and the story also pleased me.
Although I thought Beyblade rising was going to be pure "filler", I must admit that I was wrong. In terms of battles it isn't being left behind (I always waited for the battle Kai vs. Yuriy) And I think that the next battles of Takao will also be important. I feel that with the details of the past of several characters complete the original story.
Although it is almost impossible, I hope that at some point it will be animated even if it is some chapter of the manga. Even though the stories follow a different line, I would like to see several of the animated battles and the personality of characters based on the original manga.
Agreed. Kai VS Yuriy was a fight I always wanted to happen as well. I'm very excited to see Daichi again. It's been some time.
I want to watch a perfect battle between Takao and Daichi...and also want to know more about the burst bey of gaia Dragoon/Strata Dragoon...its special moves and parts of the bey...
(Oct. 27, 2017  7:35 PM)Hirudegarn Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  2:32 PM)burapikun Wrote: Now that you mention the manga's final battle, the anime seems to be more satisfying, actually giving us the Tak/Kai battle in the tournament.

It makes sense. Takao VS Kai in Season 3 was a great fight. As far as the BEGA arc is concerned, Kai losing to Tak was the plot point needed that led to his conflict with Brooklyn. Season 3 did have my 3 favorite battles in them. Funny enough, each one featured Kai. His battles with Brooklyn (2nd fight), Rei, and Tak were my favorites in that order.

That Takao v. Rei battle in episode 37, right? Yeah, from what I gather, I'm really happy Takao could finally give Rei the battle he derserved, after much development.