Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Even better then:

[Image: 26.jpg]

I will try to scan that clear file too once I receive it. Hopefully it works out.
(Sep. 15, 2017  5:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even better then:

I will try to scan that clear file too once I receive it. Hopefully it works out.

Absolutely 100% perfect....for a calender of 2018....it will be the best cover picture...doesnt it???
Well, it is just so bad that the pictures do not have the same orientation hah.
(Sep. 15, 2017  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, it is just so bad that the pictures do not have the same orientation hah.

By using photoshop and other softwares I think I will be able to change the orientation...or I will take help from someone...but during the New Year I think I will be able to make this special calender of 2018...and once I do it...I will upld its photo...
(Sep. 14, 2017  10:05 PM)TBB Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  3:07 PM)marutti Wrote:
Wow, okay. 1 I refuse to believe Daichi can read and 2 is that's Kai's dad? Or is it that other guy from the g rev part of the manga?

1:Heck yeah Daichi can read, he's older than I am! 2:idk, need to watch the vid first
So I take it Dragoon F, Wolborg, and Gaia Dragoon were the winners of the contest? Guess we can probably expect a Takao versus Yuriy chapter next time.
(Sep. 14, 2017  3:07 PM)marutti Wrote:

Is it chapter 5?
(Sep. 15, 2017  5:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even better then:

Will this clear file come with CoroCoro Aniki? If so, which month and which issue number?
(Sep. 19, 2017  2:36 PM)phoenixmiko Wrote: Will this clear file come with CoroCoro Aniki? If so, which month and which issue number?

As far as I know, it did come in the latest CoroCoro Aniki (2017/10 edition), which cannot be ordered on Amazon.co.jp anymore...

Why do people always come to ask me about limited items way too late... The World Beyblade Organization traditionally has to be checked everyday, all new posts.
Hi, I haven't been able to be here due to some problems in my country. I just want to ask if anybody knows something about the manga. I read that it need to aeeive first and then it needs to be translated. I just ask cause Beyblade stuff just makes me feel better no matyer how crappy my day was, it at least brings a small smile in my day Smile I hope everyone is ok, and I hope nobody is having a hard time. Greetings to all of you from Mexico Joyful_2
Well the release date of chapter 5 of bakuten shoot rising was on 15th sept...but it was in japan...so it will take a little time to be translated in English...
(Sep. 23, 2017  6:34 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Well the release date of chapter 5 of bakuten shoot rising was on 15th sept...but it was in japan...so it will take a little time to be translated in English...

Oh I see, so it may still be a while to read it, thanks! Have a good day everyone! Smile
I just saw that there's a new pic of Mao and Ayaka in Mr Aoki's web page
(Sep. 24, 2017  5:50 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I just saw that there's a new pic of Mao and Ayaka in Mr Aoki's web page

Can u plse upld it here...
(Sep. 24, 2017  6:31 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  5:50 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I just saw that there's a new pic of Mao and Ayaka in Mr Aoki's web page

Link http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/maoaya0924.jpg
(Sep. 25, 2017  2:38 AM)blacklotus Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  6:31 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Can u plse upld it here...

Link http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/maoaya0924.jpg

Thanx blacklotus....the pic of Takao Aoki is just perfect..
Just to give everyone an update of the situation: it turns out that none of the scanners I thought I could use work, therefore we had to settle for using one of the printer's phone application for scanning. The resulting scans are not as small as you would expect, but their quality is of course not as high as what you would get from a press scan.

Anyway, I am in the middle of moving, so since the manga was delivered after the weekend, it took me until the next weekend to actually have it in hands and try to scan it. Thankfully, now everything is starting to get organised again and the other contributor and I can begin working on it.

So, it will be a publication of compromises since there is no way I will purchase a new scanner that is actually compatible with non-old computers at this moment, but rest assured that it is coming as soon as we can and you will have the essentials of being able to read the story in English and pair it with images of a much better quality than any YouTuber can show.
(Sep. 24, 2017  6:31 PM)Eleanor Wrote:

Hi I see someone else posted the URL, I'm sorry for my late response Eleanor, as I wrote in other post my country is in a bad mokent right now, we had an earthquake that damaged the city and also the town I live, so it's hard for me to keep track here, I'm sorry. 

(Sep. 26, 2017  3:53 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  6:31 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Can u plse upld it here...

Ooo...I am sorry to here that...its ok...u should take care of urself and ur family first...
Its really a great loss.....Internet connections would also be very hard to get then...
(Sep. 26, 2017  4:37 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Ooo...I am sorry to here that...its ok...u should take care of urself and ur family first...
Its really a great loss.....Internet connections would also be very hard to get then...

Well luckily we had small material losses, and thankfully all my friends and family are ok. The internet services are working again but we still have a lot to do, that's why I'm not able to be here a lot. But rereading the past volumes of the manga helped me to relax even for a moment of all this. People here don't get why Beyblade is such a big thing for me in all this, but ever since I started watching the original series it became a huge part of my life :p and in a time like this is the best thing I have to stop thinking for a while about all we've lived and seen this week.
I hope we get to read the manga soon, when Kai V has more time and is able to do so. And if I spot any new updates on Mr. Aoki's page I'll post the link here too Smile
(Sep. 26, 2017  7:26 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  4:37 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Ooo...I am sorry to here that...its ok...u should take care of urself and ur family first...

Well luckily we had small material losses, and thankfully all my friends and family are ok. The internet services are working again but we still have a lot to do, that's why I'm not able to be here a lot. But rereading the past volumes of the manga helped me to relax even for a moment of all this. People here don't get why Beyblade is such a big thing for me in all this, but ever since I started watching the original series it became a huge part of my life :p and in a time like this is the best thing I have to stop thinking for a while about all we've lived and seen this week.
I hope we get to read the manga soon, when Kai V has more time and is able to do so. And if I spot any new updates on Mr. Aoki's page I'll post the link here too Smile

U r right at time like this beyblade really helps to overcome obstacles...nobody will understand what beyblade means to us...but u know if u tried to achieve something and achieve it people around u will start to notice ur likes and ur secret behind ur success...and believe me I am experienced in this...so now people around me dont say its a child's play...heck my proffessor even is starting to like Tyson...
So secret is just become an overachiever and tell everyone ur secret behind ur success...I told my secret behind my success is Tyson..
So best of luck with ur current situation...I hope everything becomes alright for u ur family and frnds...and stay tuned for the next chapter from Kai-V
(Sep. 27, 2017  3:01 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  7:26 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Well luckily we had small material losses, and thankfully all my friends and family are ok. The internet services are working again but we still have a lot to do, that's why I'm not able to be here a lot. But rereading the past volumes of the manga helped me to relax even for a moment of all this. People here don't get why Beyblade is such a big thing for me in all this, but ever since I started watching the original series it became a huge part of my life :p and in a time like this is the best thing I have to stop thinking for a while about all we've lived and seen this week.

U r right at time like this beyblade really helps to overcome obstacles...nobody will understand what beyblade means to us...but u know if u tried to achieve something and achieve it people around u will start to notice ur likes and ur secret behind ur success...and believe me I am experienced in this...so now people around me dont say its a child's play...heck my proffessor even is starting to like Tyson...
So secret is just become an overachiever and tell everyone ur secret behind ur success...I told my secret behind my success is Tyson..
So best of luck with ur current situation...I hope everything becomes alright for u ur family and frnds...and stay tuned for the next chapter from Kai-V
Thanks, for those words, things are slowly getting better, it will take time but I try to focus in other stuff like school and of course Beyblade stuff. I am still in the beginning of the path I've chosen but I know if I work hard I can make it. Smile