Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Aug. 27, 2017  3:49 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Takao Aoki upgraded his gallery. New image

Dragoon has red eyes???!! Since when???
(Aug. 23, 2017  2:06 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Was the match in the 4th chapter against plastic wolborg and burst dranzer? And why do all the other characters use plastic bey's and the main one use burst ? This is peculiar.It would be very easy to beat burst bey's using plastic ones. Unfair.

Ur question is already been answered...I asked the same question as urs about plastic and burst battles...and I got the answer...u may check out the answer on the plastic Q/A  thread....Morsoe answered it and posted 2 vedios of burst and plastic battles...

Where at many scenes burst win against plastics...so I think the winning of burst beyblades against the plastic ones in the manga is valid and also possible in real life...
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:49 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2017  2:06 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Was the match in the 4th chapter against plastic wolborg and burst dranzer? And why do all the other characters use plastic bey's and the main one use burst ? This is peculiar.It would be very easy to beat burst bey's using plastic ones. Unfair.

Ur question is already been answered...I asked the same question as urs about plastic and burst battles...and I got the answer...u may check out the answer on the plastic Q/A  thread....Morsoe answered it and posted 2 vedios of burst and plastic battles...

Where at many scenes burst win against plastics...so I think the winning of burst beyblades against the plastic ones in the manga is valid and also possible in real life...

Can you give me the link to the thread?
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:54 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:49 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Ur question is already been answered...I asked the same question as urs about plastic and burst battles...and I got the answer...u may check out the answer on the plastic Q/A  thread....Morsoe answered it and posted 2 vedios of burst and plastic battles...

Can you give me the link to the thread?

I am sorry really really sorry...but dont know much about this website so I dont know how to post a link...I really feel way too much ashamed for not helping....

But u can search thread ...its name is " plastics::Q/A" Thread.....
Sorry again...
Hi! After several weeks without seeing the page of Takao Aoki, I entered and saw that he uploaded new images.
Image 1
Image 2
Daichi showin up hopefully means a burst gaia dragoon.?
(Sep. 09, 2017  6:20 PM)The Real Libra Wrote: Daichi showin up hopefully means a burst gaia dragoon.?

Yup...it seems like that...wonder what his special move be
Oh man, around 5 days left! I'm so excited. Does anyone know anything about the new chapter?
(Sep. 10, 2017  10:06 PM)TBB Wrote: Oh man, around 5 days left! I'm so excited. Does anyone know anything about the new chapter?

Some say there will be a Burst Gaia Dragoon, but I'm not sure.
Literally nothing is known about the next chapter, Aoki Takao draws things for fun too much to know what belongs in the actual manga he is paid to draw hah.
Um...technically only 4 days left...excitation is bursting out...with the increase in heart beat...lets see what the next chapter brings..
I know chances are low, but can you imagine if the Beyblade Rising series was animated with the original cast and everything?
(Sep. 12, 2017  1:32 AM)TheBlackDevil Wrote: I know chances are low, but can you imagine if the Beyblade Rising series was animated with the original cast and everything?

Chances were actually high close to CoroCoro's 40th(?) anniversary, but they chose to make new anime episodes for another old manga, Let's & Go, instead.
(Sep. 12, 2017  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2017  1:32 AM)TheBlackDevil Wrote: I know chances are low, but can you imagine if the Beyblade Rising series was animated with the original cast and everything?

Chances were actually high close to CoroCoro's 40th(?) anniversary, but they chose to make new anime episodes for another old manga, Let's & Go, instead.

New anime episodes of Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!!? I was only aware of Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!, Let's & Go! Tsubasa: Next Racers Legend and Hyper Dash! Yonkuro (even if it is not strictly related to Let's & Go!), this sounds cool.

Anyway I think that after all these Daichi sketch that Aoki draw recently we can say that, at least, there are high chances to see him in the next chapter.
Only 3 days left...now no thinking of what the next chapter may consist...just waiting....finally this months long waiting has been comming to an end...I donno why but I feel very very excited...
Quote:Have you guys checked out than Mr Aoki's page has changed and we can see Takao and Hitoshi? I'm so excited, just one more day, maybe less thanks to time zones XD
(Sep. 14, 2017  11:45 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
Quote:Have you guys checked out than Mr Aoki's page has changed and we can see Takao and Hitoshi? I'm so excited, just one more day, maybe less thanks to time zones XD

Yes, it was only a black and white sketch some days ago, now it is a full colored sketch. Maybe we can expect Hitoshi's comeback.
Tommorrow at what time should I check the pdf of new chapter here??? I mean when will kai v upld the chapter??
The CoroCoro Aniki gets released today in Japan, but it will not reach me before next week, and I start a new job on Monday in another city, so du to the bad timing of the release, it looks like they will not deliver it to me before the weekend, so it will have to go until next weekend before I can scan the chapter and hobby pages. After that, you have to allow us several days to actually clean the pages and translate it, it has never been a matter of instantaneous PDFing hah.

By the way, this CoroCoro Aniki will apparently come with or will have a means to request a Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime + manga clear file. The manga side has the Rising designs and I think we already saw that drawing on Aoki Takao's site, but the anime side is actually one of my favourite G Revolution pictures of all times:

[Image: Coro_Coro_Aniki_Bakuten_Shootclearfile.jpg]
(Sep. 14, 2017  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The CoroCoro Aniki gets released today in Japan, but it will not reach me before next week, and I start a new job on Monday in another city, so du to the bad timing of the release, it looks like they will not deliver it to me before the weekend, so it will have to go until next weekend before I can scan the chapter and hobby pages. After that, you have to allow us several days to actually clean the pages and translate it, it has never been a matter of instantaneous PDFing hah.

By the way, this CoroCoro Aniki will apparently come with or will have a means to request a Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime + manga clear file. The manga side has the Rising designs and I think we already saw that drawing on Aoki Takao's site, but the anime side is actually one of my favourite G Revolution pictures of all times:

Its ok...I have waited this long...I can wait a few couple of days for the english translated version...

By the way...the G revolution poster...is I think I saw this poster as the DVD cover of the sound tracks of g revolution...
(Sep. 14, 2017  3:07 PM)marutti Wrote:
Wow, okay. 1 I refuse to believe Daichi can read and 2 is that's Kai's dad? Or is it that other guy from the g rev part of the manga?
(Sep. 14, 2017  3:24 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The CoroCoro Aniki gets released today in Japan, but it will not reach me before next week, and I start a new job on Monday in another city, so du to the bad timing of the release, it looks like they will not deliver it to me before the weekend, so it will have to go until next weekend before I can scan the chapter and hobby pages. After that, you have to allow us several days to actually clean the pages and translate it, it has never been a matter of instantaneous PDFing hah.

Its ok...I have waited this long...I can wait a few couple of days for the english translated version...

By the way...the G revolution poster...is I think I saw this poster as the DVD cover of the sound tracks of g revolution...

Actually, this is the G-Revolution soundtrack cover: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bey...0310062845
No, I think that picture was previously used for the calendar, if I remember correctly.

By the way, better images of the clear file:

[Image: CoroCoroAnikiBakutenShootclearfile1.jpg]
The original red background was very cool, but I really like that they added some of the best launch screenshots in the background instead.

[Image: CoroCoroAnikiBakutenShootclearfile2.jpg]
Yeah now the picture is quite clear...I think I can get the colour print out of the pictures to use it as a calender....