Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

I've noticd there's a new pic on Mr Aoki's page (don't know what's happening with my tabled and phone bug the page is not loading correctly and is not letting me post the pic) Unhappy
Here you go:
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/usa.jpg
(Only the link since it does say "no reproduction"...)
(Aug. 19, 2017  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here you go:

Awesome! Grin The Allstarz are back. ^^ Does that mean they will appear in the next chapter? Maybe since Yuriy destroyed all their Beys they will now get new Burst Beys.
When the next chapter releases I am gonna compare Tyson and Tala's battle in manga 4 with the 1st series of Tyson and Tala's battle when Tala was a part of demolition boys...and see that if Tyson actually depends on his bit beast dragoon or his burst beyblade....
(Aug. 19, 2017  11:35 AM)TL14 Wrote:

Awesome! Grin The Allstarz are back. ^^ Does that mean they will appear in the next chapter? Maybe since Yuriy destroyed all their Beys they will now get new Burst Beys.

So the All Starz were part of the original manga (the one Viz censored), huh?

I'm guessing the battle between Tak and Yuri will be epic, considering the time it takes to make an epic chapter.
Everyone knows that Daichi is the greatest blader of all time(jk I'm kinda biased)...

Takao vs Yuri will be good, but what about Brooklyn vs Anyone(if he returns)?
(Aug. 19, 2017  6:28 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Everyone knows that Daichi is the greatest blader of all time(jk I'm kinda biased)...

Takao vs Yuri will be good, but what about Brooklyn vs Anyone(if he returns)?
Is Brooklyn even a manga character??? And about Daichi...no one really knows his whereabouts after G revolution....may be he has returned back to his village...
Brooklyn was not in the manga, he was only in the anime.
Hi! I noticed that the banner changed. You can look it in the Takao Aoki's official web.
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/hptoprising.jpg
(Aug. 19, 2017  10:23 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Hi! I noticed that the banner changed. You can look it in the Takao Aoki's official web.
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/hptoprising.jpg

So since Takao Aoki is updating his banner containing takao and yuriya battle and the PPB all starz....may be the next chapter does contain about the battle and the ppb all starz team...
(Aug. 19, 2017  11:35 AM)TL14 Wrote:

Awesome! :D The Allstarz are back. ^^ Does that mean they will appear in the next chapter? Maybe since Yuriy destroyed all their Beys they will now get new Burst Beys.

I'd love to see a chapter that gives the Allstarz and Majestics more panel time. It's certainly a pleasure to see a pic of them again. Been a long time since they were top tier bladers in the OG series. They might appear, but I thought the new chapter is focusing on Takao v. Yuriy with the way last chapter ended.

Brooklyn and all of the Bega bladers were only on a splash page of the manga. They never actually appeared in the manga's story.
(Aug. 20, 2017  9:57 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2017  11:35 AM)TL14 Wrote: Awesome! Grin The Allstarz are back. ^^ Does that mean they will appear in the next chapter? Maybe since Yuriy destroyed all their Beys they will now get new Burst Beys.

I'd love to see a chapter that gives the Allstarz and Majestics more panel time. It's certainly a pleasure to see a pic of them again. Been a long time since they were top tier bladers in the OG series. They might appear, but I thought the new chapter is focusing on Takao v. Yuriy with the way last chapter ended.

Brooklyn and all of the Bega bladers were only on a splash page of the manga. They never actually appeared in the manga's story.

I wanna ask you... did the Allstarz appear in the original manga? (The one before Rising?)
(Aug. 20, 2017  6:21 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  9:57 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: I'd love to see a chapter that gives the Allstarz and Majestics more panel time. It's certainly a pleasure to see a pic of them again. Been a long time since they were top tier bladers in the OG series. They might appear, but I thought the new chapter is focusing on Takao v. Yuriy with the way last chapter ended.

I wanna ask you... did the Allstarz appear in the original manga? (The one before Rising?)

Yes they did.
(Aug. 20, 2017  6:58 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  6:21 PM)burapikun Wrote: I wanna ask you... did the Allstarz appear in the original manga? (The one before Rising?)

Yes they did.

Sankyuu~
One of the changes that can be observed in the new banner is the image of Dranzer and Wolborg colliding. And all the members of Neoborg (Formerly they were only Yuriy, Boris and Kai but he was a former member).
With regard to the images that Takao Aoki uploaded from the publication of chapter 4 onwards, I think that he didn't necessarily will dedicate a chapter to each new image he uploaded, but he may in future continue to publish chapters.

(Aug. 19, 2017  2:21 PM)Eleanor Wrote: When the next chapter releases I am gonna compare Tyson and Tala's battle in manga 4 with the 1st series of Tyson and Tala's battle when Tala was a part of demolition boys...and see that if Tyson actually depends on his bit beast dragoon or his burst beyblade....

I suppose there will come a Burst version. Anyway, it will be very different from the battle of the anime, since in the manga Yuriy only fights using Wolborg and in the anime uses all the bit beasts stolen from the other teams. And by how they were developing the battles, I get the impression that the manga Yuriy is stronger than the anime (I remember that in the third season he lost many times, on the contrary in the manga he only lost against Takao and Kai). But it's only my impressions hehe
(Aug. 21, 2017  2:55 AM)blacklotus Wrote: One of the changes that can be observed in the new banner is the image of Dranzer and Wolborg colliding. And all the members of Neoborg (Formerly they were only Yuriy, Boris and Kai but he was a former member).
With regard to the images that Takao Aoki uploaded from the publication of chapter 4 onwards, I think that he didn't necessarily will dedicate a chapter to each new image he uploaded, but he may in future continue to publish chapters.

(Aug. 19, 2017  2:21 PM)Eleanor Wrote: When the next chapter releases I am gonna compare Tyson and Tala's battle in manga 4 with the 1st series of Tyson and Tala's battle when Tala was a part of demolition boys...and see that if Tyson actually depends on his bit beast dragoon or his burst beyblade....

I suppose there will come a Burst version. Anyway, it will be very different from the battle of the anime, since in the manga Yuriy only fights using Wolborg and in the anime uses all the bit beasts stolen from the other teams. And by how they were developing the battles, I get the impression that the manga Yuriy is stronger than the anime (I remember that in the third season he lost many times, on the contrary in the manga he only lost against Takao and Kai). But it's only my impressions hehe

Now that u mentioned about the minor details of Takao Aoki's banner and about the difference between Tala of the T.V series and of manga...I find it amazing that just by winning or losing of Tala in T.V series and in the manga makes the story a lot more different...

Well if Tala of manga is really that strong...then I would  rather say I cant wait for Tyson and Tala's battle....the battle may consume the whole chapter....

By the way...whats a mangaka????
(Aug. 21, 2017  3:36 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  2:55 AM)blacklotus Wrote: One of the changes that can be observed in the new banner is the image of Dranzer and Wolborg colliding. And all the members of Neoborg (Formerly they were only Yuriy, Boris and Kai but he was a former member).

Now that u mentioned about the minor details of Takao Aoki's banner and about the difference between Tala of the T.V series and of manga...I find it amazing that just by winning or losing of Tala in T.V series and in the manga makes the story a lot more different...

Well if Tala of manga is really that strong...then I would  rather say I cant wait for Tyson and Tala's battle....the battle may consume the whole chapter....

By the way...whats a mangaka????
Mangaka is a japanese term to refers the author of the manga. For example, Takao Aoki (BSB's author) is a mangaka
(Aug. 20, 2017  6:21 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  9:57 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: I'd love to see a chapter that gives the Allstarz and Majestics more panel time. It's certainly a pleasure to see a pic of them again. Been a long time since they were top tier bladers in the OG series. They might appear, but I thought the new chapter is focusing on Takao v. Yuriy with the way last chapter ended.

They did. In the manga, Takao became pretty decent friends with Michael and I believe he was the one that battled him unlike in the anime where it was Max that battled him. 

He didn't actually lose all that often in the anime (Daichi, Rick, Garland), it's just some fans from comments I've seen and some people I've talked to felt like he wasn't as powerful as in Season 1 (which makes sense. In season 1 Yuriy was the top dog, but the competition obviously grew I mean you can even see that in the manga. Takao narrowly defeats Yuriy in the manga, not too long later Ozma wrecks Yuriy in a battle on the day Takao and Yuriy were suppose to have their rematch).

But yeah, his manga record is pretty good, only taking losses to the main character and his arch-rival. Do you think Takao will beat Yuriy again in the upcoming chapter?
(Aug. 21, 2017  7:52 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  6:21 PM)burapikun Wrote: I wanna ask you... did the Allstarz appear in the original manga? (The one before Rising?)
They did. In the manga, Takao became pretty decent friends with Michael and I believe he was the one that battled him unlike in the anime where it was Max that battled him. 

He didn't actually lose all that often in the anime (Daichi, Rick, Garland), it's just some fans from comments I've seen and some people I've talked to felt like he wasn't as powerful as in Season 1 (which makes sense. In season 1 Yuriy was the top dog, but the competition obviously grew I mean you can even see that in the manga. Takao narrowly defeats Yuriy in the manga, not too long later Ozma wrecks Yuriy in a battle on the day Takao and Yuriy were suppose to have their rematch).

But yeah, his manga record is pretty good, only taking losses to the main character and his arch-rival. Do you think Takao will beat Yuriy again in the upcoming chapter?

Well Takao is afterall the main protagonist of bakuten shoot....he should be defeating Tala since Kai already defeated Tala in the 4th chapter...If Tyson looses then he will be considered weak than kai...which is not the case and which will be bad for his reputation....

Here is one thing I want to ask...does anyone heard of the name "Yoshi Granger"???
(Aug. 21, 2017  7:52 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote:

Wow! You're very knowledgeable! You say Tak lost more in the anime than the manga, right?
(Aug. 21, 2017  9:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  7:52 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: They did. In the manga, Takao became pretty decent friends with Michael and I believe he was the one that battled him unlike in the anime where it was Max that battled him. 

Well Takao is afterall the main protagonist of bakuten shoot....he should be defeating Tala since Kai already defeated Tala in the 4th chapter...If Tyson looses then he will be considered weak than kai...which is not the case and which will be bad for his reputation....

Here is one thing I want to ask...does anyone heard of the name "Yoshi Granger"???

Don't see why that would be a problem though. Kai already beat Tak in their last battle. Kai being better than Tak wouldn't be bad for Takao's rep considering Kai's been stronger than him before and nobody has thought less of Takao regardless.

(Aug. 21, 2017  7:21 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  7:52 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: They did. In the manga, Takao became pretty decent friends with Michael and I believe he was the one that battled him unlike in the anime where it was Max that battled him. 

Wow! You're very knowledgeable! You say Tak lost more in the anime than the manga, right?

It's more like I just remember it. I haven't read the manga in quite some time though. I remember Zeo being more skilled in the manga than in the anime. As for Tak, his only losses I can recall from the manga were against Max, The Saint Shields, Kai (twice), and I think he took a loss to Yuriy early in the manga too but I can't remember too well. I know Rei lost to Yuriy in the manga at one point.
(Aug. 21, 2017  9:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Here is one thing I want to ask...does anyone heard of the name "Yoshi Granger"???

No "Yoshi Granger", but Yoshie Kinomiya yes: http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...e_Kinomiya

You can find almost all Bakuten Shoot Beyblade characters here: http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...characters
Actually...few frnds of mine here were talking about this yoshi kinomiya...one of them told that she is actually Takao's mother but no one really knows her role in the manga or as to why Takao Aoki included her name.....I searched on google but it showed zero results...

(Aug. 22, 2017  4:00 PM)Hirudegarn Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  9:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Well Takao is afterall the main protagonist of bakuten shoot....he should be defeating Tala since Kai already defeated Tala in the 4th chapter...If Tyson looses then he will be considered weak than kai...which is not the case and which will be bad for his reputation....

Don't see why that would be a problem though. Kai already beat Tak in their last battle. Kai being better than Tak wouldn't be bad for Takao's rep considering Kai's been stronger than him before and nobody has thought less of Takao regardless.

(Aug. 21, 2017  7:21 PM)burapikun Wrote: Wow! You're very knowledgeable! You say Tak lost more in the anime than the manga, right?

It's more like I just remember it. I haven't read the manga in quite some time though. I remember Zeo being more skilled in the manga than in the anime. As for Tak, his only losses I can recall from the manga were against Max, The Saint Shields, Kai (twice), and I think he took a loss to Yuriy early in the manga too but I can't remember too well. I know Rei lost to Yuriy in the manga at one point.

Ouch...that really hurt if I were Takao...poor Takao...his ego is severely bruised...well I dont blame u since Kai has more fans than Takao...but we should pay a little respect to the poor thing...
Was the match in the 4th chapter against plastic wolborg and burst dranzer? And why do all the other characters use plastic bey's and the main one use burst ? This is peculiar.It would be very easy to beat burst bey's using plastic ones. Unfair.