Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Jul. 07, 2016  3:38 AM)JoltCentral Wrote: Those complaining about the art of the characters... These characters haven't been illustrated for YEARS. Aoki Takao is more than likely not used to drawing them like he used to. I have always enjoyed the art style he uses and this is just like how he did it in the manga. If the fans compare the anime to the artist's raw drawings of course it will look way off. The animation studio does their own thing. Cannot wait to read this!!

Aoki(take out k) Taoko. OMG

(Jul. 12, 2017  7:53 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: What I expect for the next chapter is a return of Yuri (obviously) and...Daichi.

Daichi = life purpose
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:54 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Welcome to WBO....feel free to post here Hirudegarn....
I have a question....why are the beyblade series on television are slightly different from the manga.....for e.g in manga many characters are not present which are shown on T.V

I believe that's just because the movie is always different from the book and well, the book is better.
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far.

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:54 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Welcome to WBO....feel free to post here Hirudegarn....
I have a question....why are the beyblade series on television are slightly different from the manga.....for e.g in manga many characters are not present which are shown on T.V

The Beyblade anime aired weekly. The Beyblade manga was published monthly.

It's impossible to keep them insync with one another, so they diverge and cover similar story beats in different ways to keep people interested in consuming both.
Yeah I get that...but tell me onething the manga is already published in coro coro comic and the producers already get the script from the manga.....so why exactly do they make it different from manga???
I mean the anime....hope u understand what I wanted to ask
Just like Hilary is not a manga character....but can be seen on t.v series
(Jul. 23, 2017  3:33 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Yeah I get that...but tell me onething the manga is already published in coro coro comic and the producers already get the script from the manga.....so why exactly do they make it different from manga???

Haven't read much of the manga, but Hitoshi appears in the manga from the start, unlike the anime, in which he first made his debut in G-Rev. Also, Hiromi, who's an anime exclusive.
(Jul. 23, 2017  3:14 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2017  3:33 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Yeah I get that...but tell me onething the manga is already published in coro coro comic and the producers already get the script from the manga.....so why exactly do they make it different from manga???

Haven't read much of the manga, but Hitoshi appears in the manga from the start, unlike the anime, in which he first made his debut in G-Rev. Also, Hiromi, who's an anime exclusive.

Yes....u get that...and exactly what I am talking about....a few days ago I asked the same question and to it oi shinji said that it is to make the manga better than the anime....and may be one of the reasons too...
But is that the only reason why the manga is different from anime??
(Jul. 23, 2017  5:27 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2017  3:14 PM)burapikun Wrote: Haven't read much of the manga, but Hitoshi appears in the manga from the start, unlike the anime, in which he first made his debut in G-Rev. Also, Hiromi, who's an anime exclusive.

Yes....u get that...and exactly what I am talking about....a few days ago I asked the same question and to it oi shinji said that it is to make the manga better than the anime....and may be one of the reasons too...

Well the anime has a bit of time to see how people react to the manga, as well as the fact that generally executive producers tend to add things to boost ratings.
(Jul. 23, 2017  5:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2017  5:27 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Yes....u get that...and exactly what I am talking about....a few days ago I asked the same question and to it oi shinji said that it is to make the manga better than the anime....and may be one of the reasons too...

Well the anime has a bit of time to see how people react to the manga, as well as the fact that generally executive producers tend to add things to boost ratings.

Yeah ur right...may be they just want to boost the ratings of the manga...

There simply isn't enough material in the manga to do an entirely faithful adaptation when you're doing a weekly TV anime. The average manga chapter runs ~20 pages, released monthly. Even if the manga starts a year in advance of the anime (which is typical for the Beyblade franchise), that only gives the anime staff ~240 pages to adapt. Within a few weeks the anime would've already caught up to the manga's storyline and then the manga would have to adapt the anime. Who wants to read a manga that's a 1:1 adaptation of the TV anime you've already seen?
This. I think it's important to keep in mind that not all anime are straight adapted from manga as the source. A lot of times manga are created as companion pieces to the anime, or just another cog in a big multimedia project (like Beyblade). Being 1:1 with each other is redundant and gives the fans an opportunity to experience different takes on the story. The Yu-Gi-Oh franchise works off something similar, where all of the manga series (bar the original, which was the source for the anime) are incredibly different takes on the basic premises of the anime series.

It's not something you really need to worry about too much, y'know. Just enjoy both as separate entities.
(Jul. 24, 2017  12:47 AM)Siliva Wrote: This. I think it's important to keep in mind that not all anime are straight adapted from manga as the source. A lot of times manga are created as companion pieces to the anime, or just another cog in a big multimedia project (like Beyblade). Being 1:1 with each other is redundant and gives the fans an opportunity to experience different takes on the story. The Yu-Gi-Oh franchise works off something similar, where all of the manga series (bar the original, which was the source for the anime) are incredibly different takes on the basic premises of the anime series.

It's not something you really need to worry about too much, y'know. Just enjoy both as separate entities.

Yeah ur right....I shouldnt really think about it or else my head might explode coz in the beyblade anime.....since its a big multimedia project so much work is done in the background to create this anime.....
But I was just curious thats because from my childhood I have watched cartoon network where cartoons like Tom and jerry or Scooby doo are just directly programmed on a super computer whereas in the animes.....the script is first taken from the manga then is animated and broadcasted on T.V....
We audience just watch the anime and never know what happens behind the scenes of the cartoons or animes.....ha ha ha
Weekly manga chapters are around 20ish pages, while monthly manga chapters are around 34-42 pages, sometimes even more depending on the month.
Isn't this the first time we learn of Tukuba's and Motegi's names...?!
(Jul. 30, 2017  6:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Isn't this the first time we learn of Tukuba's and Motegi's names...?!
Maybe, I don't knew their names until that Takao Aoki added this image. But I'm not sure because I haven't read the manga in japanese...
(Jul. 30, 2017  4:51 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Takao Aoki added a new image! Link
[Image: sk4.jpg]

The boy in coloured picture...I think we saw in 1st series....was Tyson's opponent...what was his name in English dub??
(Jul. 30, 2017  9:36 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2017  4:51 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Takao Aoki added a new image! Link
[Image: sk4.jpg]

The boy in coloured picture...I think we saw in 1st series....was Tyson's opponent...what was his name in English dub??

In the Japanese original it was Hiruta but in the dub he was renamed Carlos.
Seems like many new characters are introduced in this manga along with the old characters....Suzuka Tukuba and Motegi are completely new to me...
They are all Kai's Shell Killer gang members. They are not new at all, and I believe that they appeared in the anime as well if my memory is correct. Only Motegi and Tukuba's names are new.
(Jul. 30, 2017  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are all Kai's Shell Killer gang members. They are not new at all, and I believe that they appeared in the anime as well if my memory is correct. Only Motegi and Tukuba's names are new.
U mean they are members of the blade sharks....hmm....understood
(Jul. 30, 2017  3:44 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Seems like many new characters are introduced in this manga along with the old characters....Suzuka Tukuba and Motegi are completely new to me...
Hmm they r also new to me!
(Jul. 30, 2017  5:21 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2017  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are all Kai's Shell Killer gang members. They are not new at all, and I believe that they appeared in the anime as well if my memory is correct. Only Motegi and Tukuba's names are new.
U mean they are members of the blade sharks....hmm....understood

I noticed that some names are in the manga (scan of Viz version Vol.2), they aren't the official japanese names but probabbly the japanese names appears in the original version. 

[Image: latest?cb=20130809162015]
And yes, they was members of the Shell Killers/Blade Sharks. They appears in the season one and in the manga too. 
[Image: 5430992-2983024942-272]