Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Thank you all! :3
I hope to se Neo Borg in the next volume too, even if it a minor appearance, this one was so satisfying to read :3
It also would be nice to see the Euro Team again, specially after Yuriy crushed Johnny, Giancarlo and Olivier's beyblades. Will they seek revenge? I'm curious :p
(Jul. 11, 2017  2:59 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Thank you all!  :3
I hope to se Neo Borg in the next volume too, even if it a minor appearance, this one was so satisfying to read :3
It also would be nice to see the Euro Team again, specially after Yuriy crushed Johnny, Giancarlo and Olivier's beyblades. Will they seek revenge? I'm curious :p

Dont worry.....just stay tuned and wait a little longer.....I hope the next chapter will definately satisfy ur mind...
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kai-V and Siliva for scanlating this manga.  ;u;  I remember back around the time when the first chapter was published, I tried searching for the raws or links to buy the magazine online but I couldn't find them anywhere (I even tried looking for Chinese scans lol).  So glad there's still BSB fans around haha. =w=  I kinda have experience with cleaning/redrawing/typesetting so if you ever need any help, just send me message! :D
What I expect for the next chapter is a return of Yuri (obviously) and...Daichi.
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:49 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  2:59 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Thank you all!  :3

Dont worry.....just stay tuned and wait a little longer.....I hope the next chapter will definately satisfy ur mind...

I guess I'll have to wait :p
Truthfully, I just love anything BSB related, every vmanga volume an episode I get super excited, it's nice to get new BSB stuff after so many years :p but it would be nice to see more of Neo Borg :3
(Jul. 12, 2017  7:53 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: What I expect for the next chapter is a return of Yuri (obviously) and...Daichi.
Now wait a minute....u mean that Daichi, the little monkey boy will be back??? awesome....Daichi was the mini version of Tyson...I just loved his character......that little power house will just make the next chapter an atom bomb.....I cant wait...for the next chapter

(Jul. 13, 2017  7:57 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:49 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Dont worry.....just stay tuned and wait a little longer.....I hope the next chapter will definately satisfy ur mind...

I guess I'll have to wait :p
Truthfully, I just love anything BSB related, every vmanga volume an episode I get super excited, it's nice to get new BSB stuff after so many years :p but it would be nice to see more of Neo Borg :3

Yeah.....bakuten shoot is something...we just waited over a decade for Tyson and his gang to come back with new thrills and adventures....every beyblade series like MFB and Zero G shogun steel was awesome...but u know they say...OLD IS ALWAYS GOLD...and along with Tyson we also feel the chills of the thrills they go through......yup bakuten shoot is something else...
I actually like the way Daichi is drawn, it looks a lot like his other counterparts and suits his personality. Other BSB Rising characters with the art style always had something a bit off about it, it all felt too rounded and the proportions can feel a bit weird at times, but for Daichi, it feels like everything is suited well for him.
(Jul. 13, 2017  3:42 PM)blacklotus Wrote: New image! Link
[Image: daihikken.jpg]

Who are the other two boys?? I think I have seen them in the G revolution ending song KAZE NO FUKU BASHO
(Jul. 13, 2017  5:05 PM)Eleanor Wrote:

Who are the other two boys?? I think I have seen them in the G revolution ending song KAZE NO FUKU BASHO
Hikaru and Kennosuke are characters from the BSB 99 's manga. But they only appears in the manga.
One thing I wish is that....may Takao Aoki give Tyson some significant muscles....other wise he may not seem as the main hero of the Bakuten shoot...I think he is the only hero I have seen who doesnt have a muscular body....although he has turned into a man....

omg it's my bae looking great <3

As I told before, probably we will see Daichi again.
Anyway is possible that he won't reunite with the cast, maybe in the chapter 5 Aoki want to split the chapter in two story (one for the regular cast and one for Daichi) as he has done for some other chapters in the past.

(Jul. 13, 2017  5:37 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Hikaru and Kennosuke are characters from the BSB 99 's manga. But they only appears in the manga.

Yes, but they also make a cameo in the G-Revolution's finale (01:05):

Probably Gaia Dragoon has won the contest...
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:13 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:

As I told before, probably we will see Daichi again.
Anyway is possible that he won't reunite with the cast, maybe in the chapter 5 Aoki want to split the chapter in two story (one for the regular cast and one for Daichi) as he has done for some other chapters in the past.

(Jul. 13, 2017  5:37 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Hikaru and Kennosuke are characters from the BSB 99 's manga. But they only appears in the manga.

Yes, but they also make a cameo in the G-Revolution's finale (01:05):

Thanks C a o S³! I never noticed about this LOL. And sorry Eleanor for my wrong info!
On the other hand, I agree that possibly the next chapter might be about Daichi.
I doubt that Takao Aoki does the battle Takao vs. Yuriy so soon...
In addition Daichi was the Takao's partner in the tournament and in my opinion, Daichi was quite disappeared all this time hehe.
The " Kaze no fuku basho" is the first song I have heard among the japanese songs....its one of my favourite songs...and blacklotus dont u worry because there are many things I dont know.... I never even knew that brooklyn and his team warent even manga characters...so now we are even....he he he
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:49 PM)blacklotus Wrote: On the other hand, I agree that possibly the next chapter might be about Daichi.
I doubt that Takao Aoki does the battle Takao vs. Yuriy so soon...
In addition Daichi was the Takao's partner in the tournament and in my opinion, Daichi was quite disappeared all this time hehe.

Well, at the end of the chapter 4 we can clearly see:

[Image: N6Duig9.png]

So I have no doubt that we will see this battle and that Yuri will own a Wolborg Burst. At the same time Daichi could make his entrance in the main story with his old bey or the Burst one, or maybe having a separate story with Hikaru and Kennosuke (like Aoki used to do in the past). They are all possibilities.
(Jul. 14, 2017  8:12 AM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:49 PM)blacklotus Wrote: On the other hand, I agree that possibly the next chapter might be about Daichi.
In addition Daichi was the Takao's partner in the tournament and in my opinion, Daichi was quite disappeared all this time hehe.

So I have no doubt that we will see this battle and that Yuri will own a Wolborg Burst. At the same time Daichi could make his entrance in the main story with his old bey or the Burst one, or maybe having a separate story with Hikaru and Kennosuke (like Aoki used to do in the past). They are all possibilities.

Hey... can I ask something to u?? In other pages u posted 3 chapters based on mariah and her battle with ayaka....which I think wasnt posted here so can u tell me that are they any separate chapters of this manga or are those attached with the other normal chapters of this manga??? I hope u can understand what I want to ask regarding the chapter consisting Mariah and Ayaka battles...so tell me pls
It is a spinoff of three pages, so it is not strictly part of Rising's manga. You can find here the translation made by Siliva.
Good question Eleanor, I wouldn't know if it has a direct relationship with BSB Rising because the latter is still being published. Takao Aoki posted the spin off on his site but we don't know how the manga will continue and how much longer it's will be published...
For what he advanced so far the only certainty is that he is preparing a battle Takao vs. Yuriy.
Oh, I almost forgot, this is the Siliva's translation. Link

(Jul. 14, 2017  8:12 AM)C a o S³ Wrote:

You're right, it's very likely that Takao Aoki will do that. 
I also read that when I read the chapter 4 and I'm can't wait to see that battle *.* What I mean is that if Yuriy has to rebuild his beyblade and improve it seems to me very soon that the battle will go to the next chapter and if Daichi appears too in my opinion is too much for one chapter. My opinion is ambivalent, on the one hand I want to see the battle Takao vs. Yuriy and on the other hand I don't want Takao Aoki include too many stories in one chapter. I'm an ambitious LOL but perhaps it is better that both things don't happen in the same chapter...
Yup ur correct blacklotus...u see I think Takao Aoki has parallel chapters going on with the main chapters of the manga....but one thing I will say.....doesnt the 1st picture of chapter 1 one Mariah and Ayaka battle which is of Mariah seems a little familiar???.... if I am not wrong the same picture is also present in the 1st chapter of beyblade rising....just check it out for confimation....but does it mean that these parallel chapters are a part of the 1st chapter of beyblade rising???
(Jul. 06, 2016  11:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well with their terrible upgrades such as all the F series, it was theoretically good which is the logic they probably used, although I can't say FCB is better than Dranzer S' BB, maybe F's cuz it has one tip mode more?

For Burst, there's no logic behind why it would be upgraded after HMS, but I can only guess that BBA changed the system to Burst for more fun and safe battles? HMS were rather destructive after all, even when controlled well.

Also, sorry to be replying kind of late to this, im just now reading it, but kenny created the HMS system for the main 4 anyways and as far as im aware, they were the only ones made. So would it really be so farfetched to say that burst in a way makes sense to come after plastic? In the sense that its the (W)BBA's newest system and not just something kenny made? Maybe they banned the use of home-made beyblades? Or deemed them unfair? Who knows. Itll never be elaborated on, but its fun to think about.
Tak vs. Yuri, huh? That'll be something worth waiting for!
New here! Loved Beyblade during my youth. I've loved these BSB:R chapters we've been getting. Seeing Tak and the gang in 2017 is great. This recent chapter gave me a battle I've always wanted to see (Kai VS Yuriy) as I've always wanted to see my two favorite characters go at it. I'm excited to see Takao VS Yuriy next time.
Welcome to WBO....feel free to post here Hirudegarn....
I have a question....why are the beyblade series on television are slightly different from the manga.....for e.g in manga many characters are not present which are shown on T.V