Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the blue haired girl. (i forget her name but she's part of the saintshields iirc?)

Man, looking at all these recent promo images has made me realize that Aoki's art style is really unappealing (or all least hasn't aged well). I think it's the shape of the mouths and the pointedness of the angles. They make the characters look super janky imo.
This is certainly... something alright.
why is emily wearing suspenders on a one piece dress
aoki doesn't seem to know either, which explains why he tried to cover them up with her hands and camera
(Jun. 24, 2017  9:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the blue haired girl. (i forget her name but she's part of the saintshields iirc?)

Man, looking at all these recent promo images has made me realize that Aoki's art style is really unappealing (or all least hasn't aged well). I think it's the shape of the mouths and the pointedness of the angles. They make the characters look super janky imo.

Her name's Mariam.
So what I like hiromi.....u all know different person different tastes....and I think michael is from New York....and about the barthes battalion they r from europe....the same as that of the majestics....proof is that
In third world championships the barthes battalion defeated the majestics in the europian tournament....
Here is the answer....I hope its correct
(Jun. 25, 2017  2:46 AM)Eleanor Wrote: So what I like hiromi.....u all know different person different tastes....and I think michael is from New York....and about the barthes battalion they r from europe....the same as that of the majestics....proof is that
In third world championships the barthes battalion defeated the majestics in the europian tournament....

Europe is not a country though... Raul and Julia already represent one of the European countries, Spain. Therefore, Barthez' Soldiers have to represent another one of Europe's countries.
(Jun. 25, 2017  12:45 AM)To Wrote: why is emily wearing suspenders on a one piece dress
aoki doesn't seem to know either, which explains why he tried to cover them up with her hands and camera

I thinked the same with you, but later i noticed that she isn't wearing suspenders, it's a camera strap.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  2:46 AM)Eleanor Wrote: So what I like hiromi.....u all know different person different tastes....and I think michael is from New York....and about the barthes battalion they r from europe....the same as that of the majestics....proof is that

Europe is not a country though... Raul and Julia already represent one of the European countries, Spain. Therefore, Barthez' Soldiers have to represent another one of Europe's countries.

In these terms they are probably from France. Why? Therefore:

- All the team's member have french names (mostly). For example: Barthez, Claude, Aaron.
- The other names are very similar to the french one. For example: Michel (Miguel) Mathilde (Mathilda).
- Death Gargoyle ---> The term originates from the French "gargouille".

From what I remember from the Italian dub (that is very faithful to the original/japanese dub) Miguel is called Michel.
(Jun. 24, 2017  6:23 PM)Paper Lung Wrote: New Aoki artwork

[Image: himawari.jpg]

Alright! And now one with the boys. So Michael, Miguel, Rai, Kane, Ozuma and Raul, standing in a flower field posing lol
(Jun. 25, 2017  6:50 AM)blacklotus Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  12:45 AM)To Wrote: why is emily wearing suspenders on a one piece dress

I thinked the same with you, but later i noticed that she isn't wearing suspenders, it's a camera strap.

You're completely right lol. I guess once I saw it as suspenders I tuned out the possibility of it being something else.
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:43 AM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Europe is not a country though... Raul and Julia already represent one of the European countries, Spain. Therefore, Barthez' Soldiers have to represent another one of Europe's countries.

- All the team's member have french names (mostly). For example: Barthez, Claude, Aaron.
- The other names are very similar to the french one. For example: Michel (Miguel) Mathilde (Mathilda).

From what I remember from the Italian dub (that is very faithful to the original/japanese dub) Miguel is called Michel.
Wow...another detective....I am quite impressed though how much research is to be done in order to know their specific countries....and oops sorry I forgot europe is not a country.....actually I am not very good at geography and maps.......so hats off to the research done through names in order to know their countries......my salute goes to u caos....
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

In the manga it is said that F-Sangre (F-Dynasty) and Barthez Soldiers (Barthez Battalion) come from Europe Region A and Region B. Maybe Region A is Southern Europe (F-Dynasty), Region B is Eastern Europe (Barthez Battalion) and Region C is Central Europe (Majestics) but Italy is also a southern european country so I don't know if this theory will work.
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:43 AM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Europe is not a country though... Raul and Julia already represent one of the European countries, Spain. Therefore, Barthez' Soldiers have to represent another one of Europe's countries.

Despite what some sites seem to say, Barthez is rather far from being French in itself hah. 

Anyway, in Japanese, Mihaeru's name could be clearly pronounced as mi-tche-ru if it was really meant to be Michel. Plus, the official last names I found for them sound like anything but French, honestly. You can find them here: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...Characters
Nudimae, Anshukani? I cannot pair them with any known surnames even, let alone in French.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:43 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: In these terms they are probably from France. Why? Therefore:

Despite what some sites seem to say, Barthez is rather far from being French in itself hah. 

Anyway, in Japanese, Mihaeru's name could be clearly pronounced as mi-tche-ru if it was really meant to be Michel. Plus, the official last names I found for them sound like anything but French, honestly. You can find them here: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...Characters
Nudimae, Anshukani? I cannot pair them with any known surnames even, let alone in French.

Well, Barthez is actually a common last name in France I think, for example many older soccer fan will surely remember Fabien Barthez, one of the best goalkeeper France ever had.
However about the other last names...well, maybe they could be also used to symbolize the ethnicities melting pot in Europe, I really don't know, I'm just speculating.
(Jun. 25, 2017  4:38 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Despite what some sites seem to say, Barthez is rather far from being French in itself hah. 

Well, Barthez is actually a common last name in France I think, for example many older soccer fan will surely remember Fabien Barthez, one of the best goalkeeper France ever had.
However about the other last names...well, maybe they could be also used to symbolize the ethnicities melting pot in Europe, I really don't know, I'm just speculating.

A lot of French last names these days are barely French though. As you mentioned in the second sentence of your post, being in Europe has led to less 'standardized' origins. 

Anyway, all in all: Barthez's Soldiers' country is still unknown hah.
I have a different question...there are many sound tracks related to beyblade as for example "kaze no fuku basho" and so many english and japanese sound tracks.... so are these japanese sound tracks are chosen by Takao Aoki....or the WBBA??? And will there be any sound tracks for manga 4 version????
(Jun. 25, 2017  6:31 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a different question...there are many sound tracks related to beyblade as for example "kaze no fuku basho" and so many english and japanese sound tracks.... so are these japanese sound tracks are chosen by Takao Aoki....or the WBBA??? And will there be any sound tracks for manga 4 version????

N-no, they're just chosen by the anime staff. Producers, music labels, all that fun stuff. For the anime. Kaze no Fuku Basho was the second ending song used during G-Revolution. The manga doesn't have any soundtracks associated with it.
(Jun. 25, 2017  7:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

YES! YES! YEEEES! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE! 
And YES of all the things Kai could be yelling about telling them to beat it because they are distracting him from his training is the best! Haha, they just gather around while the guy is hard at work that's so funny. And that look he shoots them when they return "Oh they are here again?!"
Also "Silence! I do not get confused!" Oh man, I love Yuriy. It's pretty tough to read this chapter though. Especially when he is fighting against Kai, because Kai has so much. Unless of course his grandpa is the "I own this you own nothing" type but I doubt it. I mean, Kai in the manga got his family, he got the road made for him, he himself has strength to follow it, and he has food and a roof over his head and a pretty damn nice one at that. Yuriy got none of that. He has his team and his blade. I don't want Kai to lose, he is my favorite character ever ever ever in the anime and the manga version is close, but I don't want Yuriy to lose to Kai either when he is like this, fighting in despair. A very understandable despair.
Actually since the BBA seems to hang around Kai's place those guys could as well lol
"Seriously why are you all here? BEAT IT!"

Yes, finally we can read it! :)

What I disliked is that basically Aoki forgot that his characters' last beys are totally different from their first ones haha
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:12 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:

Yes, finally we can read it! Smile

What I disliked is that basically Aoki forgot that his characters' last beys are totally different from their first ones haha

Doesn't bother me honestly, all the bladebreakers are basically using s series tops so it makes sense. Also its not like the original manga had a level of depth to how they kept upgrading. Most of the time blades would break from chapter to chapter or "evolve". If you read back through the original manga you can definitely feel the pressure to have Takao shove as many of the new beyblades that were being released into the chapters. I like that it doesn't feel so forced here. Same with burst, I feel like with the manga im actually getting a plot line and not so much forced advertisement.
I get the feeling that Takao and Yuriy are gonna battle each other with new Beys in the future. Only question is which of their respected Beys will be be remade into Burst ones.
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:17 PM)mechahate Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  9:12 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Yes, finally we can read it! Smile

Doesn't bother me honestly, all the bladebreakers are basically using s series tops so it makes sense. Also its not like the original manga had a level of depth to how they kept upgrading. Most of the time blades would break from chapter to chapter or "evolve". If you read back through the original manga you can definitely feel the pressure to have Takao shove as many of the new beyblades that were being released into the chapters. I like that it doesn't feel so forced here. Same with burst, I feel like with the manga im actually getting a plot line and not so much forced advertisement.

It's not explained in the manga, but the Bladebreakers are very clearly using the Burst models. After this chapter, I think it's painfully obvious Wolborg Burst is happening. Tala was likely only stuck with the original Wolborg because Takara Tomy is basing the new design on it and not MS because not many people owned HMS Beyblades. That is a forced advertisement, lol.
(Jun. 25, 2017  11:05 PM)To Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:17 PM)mechahate Wrote: Doesn't bother me honestly, all the bladebreakers are basically using s series tops so it makes sense. Also its not like the original manga had a level of depth to how they kept upgrading. Most of the time blades would break from chapter to chapter or "evolve". If you read back through the original manga you can definitely feel the pressure to have Takao shove as many of the new beyblades that were being released into the chapters. I like that it doesn't feel so forced here. Same with burst, I feel like with the manga im actually getting a plot line and not so much forced advertisement.

It's not explained in the manga, but the Bladebreakers are very clearly using the Burst models. After this chapter, I think it's painfully obvious Wolborg Burst is happening. Tala was likely only stuck with the original Wolborg because Takara Tomy is basing the new design on it and not MS because not many people owned HMS Beyblades. That is a forced advertisement, lol.

Well yeah but the burst models are still based off the s series tops. Wouldn't make sense to have wolborg ms pitted against a top based of an early gen plastic bey. There is like 30 tops up in the air for burst models. It honestly would not surprise me to see alot of them get recreations. We also see galeon, trypio, and a ton more in this chapter that are all up for voting on the new plastic gen burst. If it was forced advertisement we would see a render of a burst bey and not the original.