Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Its not that we dont trust u....from our childhood days we have been watching the series u have translated.....ur translation r totally up to the mark.......we r just head over heels for beyblade.....and cant wait for the next chapter....we r extremely sorry for making u feel like this........we just love beyblade too much......
I probably love Beyblade more, and yet, because I want to have only the right information in my mind, I am patiently waiting for my copy to arrive and I will only acknowledge the translator's official words, even though I could probably come up with a better translation than what Google Translate will give by myself. Being a fan is also wanting to know only the accurate details about your favourite characters, not speculations and bad translations.
(Jun. 14, 2017  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Guys, Google translations are not to be trusted to the word... I will not be the one translating it personally, but the person helping me is much more knowledgeable about Japanese than Google Translate is. Just wait a few days to get the real sentences instead of hyping yourself on potentially super bad and erroneous translations.

Hmm!  you are right, i know sometimes Google translator translate wrong, 
And i am waiting for real translation by u.
Don't be series,
I am just trying to read this.
It's just an attempt..
I can't translate like you..! Joyful_3
Hey everybody....How is everyone...day before yesterday...a little chaos created and I am responsible for that and I will amend it.....so in order to lighten everybody's mood and get back together I wrote a short poem.....Its my first attempt....hope u enjoy it....and do tell me how is it....

Its not just a game of spinning tops,
But its all the same when its spinning stops;
Although the whole world rocks.
Its all about a big sport,
which you cannot retort.
With different ancient bit beasts, it rotates in a circle,
it just seems like a miracle.
Beyblading inspire us to compete,
Winning over losing is much more than just sweet.
We sacrifice everything for our own team,
because a World Championship is our only dream.
With Tyson ,we have the blader spirit in our heart,
Who taught us beyblading is much more than just a mere art.
With Driger ,Draciel, Dranzer and Dragoon;
we can almost feel the fire,lightning, water and a big typhoon.
Beyblading is a grand test;
where everyone has to give their best.
So lets just get the launchers with a tight grip;
And be ready to shout "LET IT RIP".
I wonder why is it that of all Drigers is Driger V one of the options to remake, Driger V is easily the worst Driger and one of my least favourite beyblades, there's nothing special or cool about it TBH.
(Jun. 15, 2017  6:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wonder why is it that of all Drigers is Driger V one of the options to remake, Driger V is easily the worst Driger and one of my least favourite beyblades, there's nothing special or cool about it TBH.
yes i also thinks it in same way, Driger has no special moves.
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:07 PM)Lola Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  6:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wonder why is it that of all Drigers is Driger V one of the options to remake, Driger V is easily the worst Driger and one of my least favourite beyblades, there's nothing special or cool about it TBH.
yes i also thinks it in same way, Driger has no special moves.

Like, the sharp blade base has no special features to it. Driger S was the first of it's kind and the change gimmick was way better, Driger F had that fancy auto change gimmick, Driger V2 has those large SP for upper attack, Driger G, well it only had a generic EG but it looked better than Driger V, Driger MS was one of the first HMS beyblades so it was exusable that it had basic parts. I know Driger V has the magnet but I found it situational, the AR was nothing to see and the BB's tip sucked.

Anyway I'm getting off topic.
I agree with Kai-V, I will wait for your translations :) And many thanks for the great work of always! I'm trying to improve my english, sorry if I write some incomprehensible!

-----
Edit: I just noticed that Takao Aoki uploaded new images to his gallery http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/gallery.html
I think by the end of next year we will get all the chapters of manga 4......but right now.... curiously waiting for chapter 4 from kai v
I really hate to complain because I very much appreciate you guys scanlating these chapters for us, but I feel like whoever is cleaning the pages could be doing a better job at it. The leveling is off and I also don't know why the page numbers/logos/Japanese text are kept in. Just some constructive criticism. Tons of resourceful tutorial videos out there.
(Jun. 19, 2017  6:02 AM)Paper Lung Wrote: I really hate to complain because I very much appreciate you guys scanlating these chapters for us, but I feel like whoever is cleaning the pages could be doing a better job at it. The leveling is off and I also don't know why the page numbers/logos/Japanese text are kept in. Just some constructive criticism. Tons of resourceful tutorial videos out there.

If those are all the complaints you have, then I am satisfied. The things in the frames are supposed to interest you enough to take your attention away from small details like pagination. 

By the way, work on the new chapter is going well, and the story is very interesting, but there are a lot of pages that need heavy editing, much more than the usual special attack name spreading on the whole page vertically, even.
(Jun. 19, 2017  2:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... and the story is very interesting...

I can't wait! Aoki also did that novel on Yuriy right? He must have really thought out his character.
(Jun. 21, 2017  3:14 PM)TBB Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  2:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... and the story is very interesting...

I can't wait! Aoki also did that novel on Yuriy right? He must have really thought out his character.

Yes, he worked in conjunction with the novelist Megumi Tachimori and wrote that mini novel based on Yuriy's past. 
The novel in japanese is available on Takao Aoki's official website. I don't know Japanese, so I read an unofficial translation in English a long time ago. It's really worth reading!
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:24 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Hey, thank you for all the info and images Kai-V! Joyful_3

I really like Takao and Kai's designs, they are really cool. Max's design however looks a little... let's say distorted.

uh, um thats a little disturbing fact what has he been doing
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far.

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.
WHERE IS DAICHI I MISS HIM Unhappy
(Jun. 23, 2017  3:41 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far.

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.
WHERE IS DAICHI I MISS HIM Unhappy

Know what.....I already asked him.....I think u should ask Takao Aoki for this....he is writing the main script afterall....if u get the answer...do ask about tyson's brother hiro....I donno what hapened to him after that JUSTICE 5 tournament...
(Jun. 24, 2017  5:02 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  3:41 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: WHERE IS DAICHI I MISS HIM :(

Know what.....I already asked him.....I think u should ask Takao Aoki for this....he is writing the main script afterall....if u get the answer...do ask about tyson's brother hiro....I donno what hapened to him after that JUSTICE 5 tournament...

I kinda wished Hitoshi would have a heartwarming moment with Tak myself, too.
(Jun. 24, 2017  5:17 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  5:02 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Know what.....I already asked him.....I think u should ask Takao Aoki for this....he is writing the main script afterall....if u get the answer...do ask about tyson's brother hiro....I donno what hapened to him after that JUSTICE 5 tournament...

I kinda wished Hitoshi would have a heartwarming moment with Tak myself, too.

I liked him A LOT more in the manga than in the anime. He was kind of uncharsmatic in the anime IMO.
I want to see hilary......even if I know she is not a manga character....I wanna see her....plse someone upld her pic....
And we thought almost everyone disliked Hiromi... who was never in the manga to begin with!
I really hope Mihael, Claude, Aaron and Mathilda will return and we will finally know which country they come from.
Wasn't Hiromi anime-exclusive? Because if so, never expect Aoki Takao, the mangaka, to draw her: it is not one of his characters...

And very odd, but sadly 'natural', to see all the girl characters wearing almost just night gowns... In 2017, really? Not sure those qualify as dresses at all hah.