Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Seriously man.....ur such a detective.....hats off......I mean checking proof from japanese newspapers.....thats really rich......my salute goes to u
(Jun. 13, 2017  9:59 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Seriously man.....ur such a detective.....hats off......I mean checking proof from japanese newspapers.....thats really rich......my salute goes to u

Aww thank you ;3; ♥ I just love this series and its characters so much I just can't help to notice and check every kind of detail that helps me understand better the universe's background >w<
Man, if we're pulling out the screenshots to prove the year, this is from G-Revolution episode 5: http://imgur.com/a/NIeyU

Either the second half of the series is a flashback or the production team didn't really seem to care, haha.
(Jun. 13, 2017  10:41 AM)Siliva Wrote: Man, if we're pulling out the screenshots to prove the year, this is from G-Revolution episode 5: http://imgur.com/a/NIeyU

Either the second half of the series is a flashback or the production team didn't really seem to care, haha.
True, thanks, Siliva!
However, let's not forget to consider that the episodes were originally aired from Jan 6th to Dec 29th 2003.

Let's also not forget that Max's mom mentioned in BSB 2002 ep.28 that "just recently this city (New York) has been through some hard trials" -- aka the terrorist attack in Sep. 11, 2001 -- which means they're either still in 2001 or very early in 2002 (logically enough, if a series is called '2002' and aired from Jan 7th to Dec 30th 2002, still doesn't automatically mean it takes place exactly in 2002).

With that tournament, it wouldn't be strange if they did what they usually do with CoroCoro's issues, calling "July" the issue coming out in June.
hello guys .. interesting posts .. and pics are cool..
Also worth considering that a lot of the sound and drawing process takes place way earlier than when the episodes get broadcast. Therefore, that newspaper scene could have really been all done back in 2002 and nobody in the animators caught that detail, thought about the fact that the series would be aired in the next year, or cared about that detail enough to correct it hah.
Yup exactly.....back in early years we never saw those very important minor details in the episodes......Now any question comes to mind....we can just watch the episode closely and get the answers.......it seems that back at that time those producers knew what type of questions will be coming in our minds....so they already sorted out the answers for us.......pretty cool
*Squeaks* RAI!! ❤❤❤
Wow Rai certainly looked as if he had a mild haircut, either his head is really big or his hair is a fair bit smaller than I remember. Still, cool drawing.
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:44 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: *Squeaks* RAI!! ❤❤❤

Or, as Mao would say, "RAI-NII!!!"
Awww.....I am so jealous of Ray.....he is eating such delicious foods....I also want......"Hey Ray plse save some for me......".....
(Jun. 13, 2017  12:46 PM)kagomesama Wrote: (Picture)

new picture !

You think they have a convenience store at their village?
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:01 PM)TBB Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  12:46 PM)kagomesama Wrote: (Picture)

new picture !

You think they have a convenience store at their village?
perhaps! But they are the same clothes. Smile Rei is worse than Takao for food xD
(Jun. 13, 2017  5:05 PM)kagomesama Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:01 PM)TBB Wrote: You think they have a convenience store at their village?
perhaps! But they are the same clothes. Smile Rei is worse than Takao for food xD

Yah! You are right
Takao..  Tongue_out_wink Tongue_out
No one can beat him.. xD
There should be a food competition!
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:01 PM)TBB Wrote: You think they have a convenience store at their village?
Probably not, but that stuff - bāozi - is pretty common and easy to find in China. I can't tell what's written on that bag, though... of course, if it's not at the village, there are several towns around the Shandong province.

(Jun. 13, 2017  5:05 PM)kagomesama Wrote: perhaps! But they are the same clothes. :) Rei is worse than Takao for food xD
Correction: Rei is worse than Takao for steamed buns :P
Takao may be a determined blader and has a lots of blader spirit in himself......but he is also a walking dustbin on two legs.....and can eat a whole buffet table
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:27 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Takao may be a determined blader and has a lots of blader spirit in himself......but he is also a walking dustbin on two legs.....and can eat a whole buffet table

Just like Goku.
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:42 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:27 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Takao may be a determined blader and has a lots of blader spirit in himself......but he is also a walking dustbin on two legs.....and can eat a whole buffet table

Just like Goku.

And many other shounen protagonists.

remind,    
 He told us 
He need lots of food to get maximum energy for winning beyblade matches.
TT thought HMS series will go well and make a lot of idea of them but, unfortunately HMS was unsucces in Japan because HMS aren't compatible with plastic series. And they stop to sell Bakuten series faster than TT plan. That's why there're some characters and Beys in Comic which didn't release in real world.

[Image: hCk7jIS.jpg]
Proof of Yuri will come back.
It's advertisement of Aniki 9th issue and it says Yuri who is strong Blader in Russia will come back.
I really wish a HMS series could be revived, possible new owners and new releases. So there are entirely new characters who were not in previous manga's here? I wonder why they bothered?
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:07 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
Probably not, but that stuff - bāozi - is pretty common and easy to find in China. I can't tell what's written on that bag, though... of course, if it's not at the village, there are several towns around the Shandong province.

(Jun. 13, 2017  5:05 PM)kagomesama Wrote: perhaps! But they are the same clothes. Smile Rei is worse than Takao for food xD
Correction: Rei is worse than Takao for steamed buns Tongue_out

Right!

Anyone have any idee where the white tiger's village is?
(Jun. 13, 2017  9:28 PM)kagomesama Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:07 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Probably not, but that stuff - bāozi - is pretty common and easy to find in China. I can't tell what's written on that bag, though... of course, if it's not at the village, there are several towns around the Shandong province.

Correction: Rei is worse than Takao for steamed buns :P

Right!

Anyone have any idee where the white tiger's village is?
Shandong province, North-East China. Between the mountains by the Yellow River there are a lot of villages. Just Google "Shandong village" and you find lots of villages very similar to those we saw in the anime/manga.