Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

According to Aoki Takao, apparently as long as your Beyblade's parts are all lined up, it is not too late hahah. In reality though yes, as soon as the parts are not touching anymore, it is considered burst.
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: According to Aoki Takao, apparently as long as your Beyblade's parts are all lined up, it is not too late hahah. In reality though yes, as soon as the parts are not touching anymore, it is considered burst.

So Takao trained one intire year and had no time for his friends just to learn an illegal cheating move that he can't even use in a tournament?
He can probably use it legally in tournaments in the Bakuten universe hah.

It is slightly like our KO rule: a Beyblade is considered out of play if it cannot feasibly come back in play. If Dragoon can be re-assembled, it is not that much of a stretch to consider that it was not out of play yet hah.

There were so many weird illegal and honestly dangerous things in Bakuten BeyBattles, you should not scrupulously look at any of this hahah.
So then, it's an illegal move in other Beyblade shows or in RL beyblade tournaments? Because I haven't watched any of either and I recall from Bakuten Shoot that it's been done a few times. Aw, however if Aoki didn't create the other bey-universes, and he is obviously writing "Rising", then of course that's an understandable inconsistency.
(Sep. 23, 2016  3:57 PM)TBB Wrote: So then, it's an illegal move in other Beyblade shows or in RL beyblade tournaments? Because I haven't watched any of either and I recall from Bakuten Shoot that it's been done a few times. Aw, however if Aoki didn't create the other bey-universes, and he is obviously writing "Rising", then of course that's an understandable inconsistency.

Actually nobody in the Beyblade Burst anime/manga has even thought of doing this move, Aoki Takao is the first to have this brilliant idea. Honestly Beyblade Burst is too similar to real life to even try to venture near playing with winds, water, fire, etc. And of course this move cannot be done in real life at all, so there is no question of whether it is legal or not since it is impossible hah.
(Sep. 23, 2016  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually nobody in the Beyblade Burst anime/manga has even thought of doing this move, Aoki Takao is the first to have this brilliant idea.

I was thinking about the first fight between Takao and Kai, though that's not in a tournament, and some in the preliminaries.

(Sep. 23, 2016  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And of course this move cannot be done in real life at all, so there is no question of whether it is legal or not since it is impossible hah.

Ah well, now I just feel silly haha.
Hahah don't be, the manga definitely makes you excited to try out Takao's move, right hah?
(Sep. 23, 2016  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah don't be, the manga definitely makes you excited to try out Takao's move, right hah?

But even such a ridiculous impossible move could animate other people to start cheating. They probably won't use a tornado to reassemble a Bey after a Burst but they might start using super glue or rubber bands. idk. What I'm trying to say is that the main character and three times world champion isn't a good role model for other people if he cheats like this and pretends the burst never happened.
He is not messing up with his the Beyblade's parts or adding a forein substance at all though... It is not the same. But yes, in the past, Bladers have cheated in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime and manga and I think they just always escaped the judge's eye.
(Sep. 23, 2016  5:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He is not messing up with his the Beyblade's parts or adding a forein substance at all though... It is not the same. But yes, in the past, Bladers have cheated in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime and manga and I think they just always escaped the judge's eye.

Yes — sometimes the show even points out they're cheating, without repercussions. (There's at least a few arcs about someone attaching a giant blade to their Bey.)

But the fiction just has completely different rules so it's not really worth comparing. In the series, the characters make their own Bey out of special alloys; clearly, this is already illegal.
This is maybe a bit off topic but since the subject is brought up. I don't see why they shouldn't have cheated a bit in out of tournament battles, especially when the opponent was sort of cheating too. On a certain level you can even consider the bit beasts cheating cause everyone don't have them. I understand for a show for kids they wanna have moral cookies but it makes no sense from a logical stand Point why you wouldn't cheat against team psychic for example or maybe even the Saint Shields that is if you're risking losing Everything to take them on. The bottom line is I Think if the one on one out of tournament battles should be based on anything goes it'd make things more exciting. Another inconsistency is the aspect of hurting the blader himself which was a huge taboo season one then suddenly became totally acceptable in season 3. If they didn't bend the rules at all we wouldn't have Kai vs Tyson in the form we did. Somebody entering the stadium was originally against the rules too. I say like seto kaiba: screw the rules I have hype train. Smile
(Sep. 24, 2016  3:47 PM)Breedo Wrote: This is maybe a bit off topic but since the subject is brought up. I don't see why they shouldn't have cheated a bit in out of tournament battles, especially when the opponent was sort of cheating too. On a certain level you can even consider the bit beasts cheating cause everyone don't have them. I understand for a show for kids they wanna have moral cookies but it makes no sense from a logical stand Point why you wouldn't cheat against team psychic for example or maybe even the Saint Shields that is if you're risking losing Everything to take them on. The bottom line is I Think if the one on one out of tournament battles should be based on anything goes it'd make things more exciting. Another inconsistency is the aspect of hurting the blader himself which was a huge taboo season one then suddenly became totally acceptable in season 3. If they didn't bend the rules at all we wouldn't have Kai vs Tyson in the form we did. Somebody entering the stadium was originally against the rules too. I say like seto kaiba: screw the rules I have hype train. Smile

My thoughts exactly. Especially on them having bit beasts and all, I don't know why they consider it a legal beyblade but I can only assume some people can't see bit beasts as pointed out by one of V-Forces many many dumb episodes.
The inability to see Bit Beasts is actually pointed out in the second episode of the first season, though I believe it was omitted from the dub version.

Though, as of G-Revolution, it's basically assumed that everyone can see Bit Beasts.
(Sep. 25, 2016  12:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The inability to see Bit Beasts is actually pointed out in the second episode of the first season, though I believe it was omitted from the dub version.

Though, as of G-Revolution, it's basically assumed that everyone can see Bit Beasts.

In Beyblade The Movie: Fierce Battle Miss Kinnkay also wasn't able to see the Bit Beasts.
This was such a good Comeback! I really hope that the late release of the beys mean that the Blade Breakers will join the Burst anime as either mentors or contestants(maybe both) in the final big tournament of the 1st season of Beyblade Burst, that would be Amazing!
I just noticed that dragoon looks different. Interesting.
Also Tala's in it. Does that mean Wolborg Burst Version?
(Oct. 02, 2016  3:28 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I just noticed that dragoon looks different. Interesting.
Also Tala's in it. Does that mean Wolborg Burst Version?

There is a misunderstanding here actually: those two comics are republishings, not actually part of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising manga. Those are part of the old manga, so technically they do not belong in this topic for the new manga.

The cover pages are all the same as some of the originals: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...e_chapters
Ah, so it did get republished? Perfect, I'll have to pick up a copy for some easy reading practice. Haven't had any luck finding it in Book Off, and I left my copies in America Tongue_out
Oh man I just realized. Lol the manga has given way to something great. I can't wait to see how Mao and Kai will get along! I think they might get at each other's throats, but I have no idea.
I was wondering, will we have some scans for these republished BSB? I'd love to read the original series, but the quality the one we have online ir really bad. I'd love to translate them to Portuguese as well...
(Oct. 15, 2016  6:19 PM)TBB Wrote: Oh man I just realized. Lol the manga has given way to something great. I can't wait to see how Mao and Kai will get along! I think they might get at each other's throats, but I have no idea.

Eh he will probably just ignore her or tell her off without getting worked up on the matter hah.

BeyGa, there is nothing changed about them, so personally I want to do only the new chapters, not the old ones.
(Oct. 15, 2016  7:35 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I was wondering, will we have some scans for these republished BSB? I'd love to read the original series, but the quality the one we have online ir really bad. I'd love to translate them to Portuguese as well...

The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga is totally available in English, so if you want it, you can buy it Smile
That should have really been my first answer hahah. But yes, you may not be able to buy all of them at once, but keep checking eBay once in a while and eventually you will have complete collection like me.
(Oct. 15, 2016  11:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga is totally available in English, so if you want it, you can buy it Smile
It's been out of print for a while hasn't it? A lot of copies I see are pretty expensive. On top of that, the official translation isn't exactly the best, lol. It'd be a dream come true of mine to make a high quality translation of all 14 volumes, but I don't foresee myself having that kind of time or money ever. D: