Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Why would Metal Fight Beyblade 4D happen in 2012? Did I miss something?
(Jul. 13, 2016  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would Metal Fight Beyblade 4D happen in 2012? Did I miss something?
In the anime they said that the end of the world was proficised by ancient people (maya) if I'm correct and the anime aired worldwide in 2012 but that doesn't nessesairly proof anything.
looking carefully, i can confirm (unless TT doesn't stay true to the manga) that burst dragoon s is a left spin bey.
(Jul. 13, 2016  7:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Double-post but very interesting information:

I went ahead and did a quick-and-dirty translation.

And a translation note:
Wow thanks for the scans so far Kai-V.

Also love how Kyoju is using a modern tablet when this supposedly takes place right after G-Revolution, but I'm looking too deep into it.
Mao/Mariah's new design;

[Image: 2rmbmna.jpg]

Along with this new logo and coloured banner:

[Image: k3lun6.jpg]

I wonder what that logo says...
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising, as I saw in the past few days, but I do not know if it means a continuation after this first new chapter or if the Japanese just tried assimilating an English word that sounded cool but do not know the full implications of it...?
(Jul. 14, 2016  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising, as I saw in the past few days, but I do not know if it means a continuation after this first new chapter or if the Japanese just tried assimilating an English word that sounded cool but do not know the full implications of it...?

Thank you, Kai-V! Hopefully BSBeyblade is rising again Dumb Rimshot

But seriously; I hope the manga for the new BSBeyblade will continue. My friend also translated the black text, and said "Episode 6 is coming out". Potential continuation..?
Hm, no offense but your friend either does not know Japanese or is really not in-context enough to translate well: the black text simply means that the sixth CoroCoro Aniki volume is out, and the new chapter is in it.
(Jul. 14, 2016  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, no offense but your friend either does not know Japanese or is really not in-context enough to translate well: the black text simply means that the sixth CoroCoro Aniki volume is out, and the new chapter is in it.

He did not know the context of this. Thank you for the proper translation.
The first time I saw those first six pages I got a mini-heart attack out of the happiness (;w;)
And now I'm in a tornado of feelings, fear, and questions;

-How long will it be?
-Will it become an anime?
-Will it come on sale in USA?
-Will Aoki Takao finally get social in the internet like Takafumi?
-Hopefully won't cause big changes to the fancomics and fanfics of many fans!
-I'm still not happy with those belts on Kai's pants xD
-{Que romantico!} Kai goes to London!
-...what should I eat today?...
OH! scratch that one! (^--^U)
For some reason my magazines have yet to even be shipped from Japan, but depending on what the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 1 Legendary Beyblade book is, I doubt it will be an anime or even come to the rest of the world, unfortunately.
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For some reason my magazines have yet to even be shipped from Japan, but depending on what the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 1 Legendary Beyblade book is, I doubt it will be an anime or even come to the rest of the world, unfortunately.
Did you order from Amazon Japan? Mine haven't shipped yet either.

Whatever it is, it's getting another issue next month on the 19th.

[Image: baybl.jpg]

But most likely a re-print of the original volume one, judging by the cover. Hopefully it contains some new material/extra tidbits, though. Like an interview with Aoki or something. That would be nice.
Exactly, Amazon Japan.

Oh but it looks like it comes with an exclusive Bit Chip sticker, according to that star on the cover.
Speaking of Bit Chips... Am I the only one who noticed that the Dragoon S (Burst Version) has the Bit Chip pertaining to Dragoon F? Weird.

This is gonna be great!
There will be a second new chapter in the November 15th issue of CoroCoro Aniki!
(Jul. 15, 2016  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a second new chapter in the November 15th issue of CoroCoro Aniki!

Ooo, exciting! But this makes me think; will we get another one in January? We know that there will be a Dragoon S.W.X Aniki Version released in January by mail service as you said before, so will we get another chapter?
Well, I am wondering now if the picture was not just badly spread and there was a first 1 missing, so the date would have been 11/15, not 1/15 hah. CoroCoro Aniki is released every four months, so the next one is the December issue to be released on November 15th, and January would be only two months later, there is no issue planned...
{La espera esta torturandome!}

Why I don't live in Japan?!(_QAQ)_
I'm looking at the others in Twitter posting photos of their purchased copy, it comes with stickers!!! I love stickers
(*--------*)

Ok, I waited for about 12 years now...I can wait a little longer...-makes a lot of fangirling noises-
It seems all of the info I was going to post has already been shared here, but I didn't see any images, so I'm dropping them in now. I forgot to pick up Aniki yesterday when it came out but I picked it up tonight on my way home from hanging out with a friend. I took a photo of the hobby sections and the mail-in for the gold Driger. Since this is Aniki, which is aimed at older fans, I might try and win that Driger. There's a series of questions you have to answer on the front, like what is Ray's nationality, there's a silhouette of a Draciel and you have to say which one it is, there's something about BB Festa in 2001, etc. I'm gonna enter Smile

As expected, the manga ends on a cliffhanger. I'm not sure what that book that just came out it, but it's probably a reprint since the original manga has been out of print for years and is a little hard to find these days (I paid $40 for my copies. I wanted to get new copies after arriving since I left mind in America but I haven't had any luck, so I'll probably go and check this out, make sure that's what it is. We'll see.

If you guys want close up photos of anything specific just let me know and I'll retake it. Sorry for the delay, July 15 kinda snuck up on me, my milk expired on the 15th so I dropped by Seiyu to buy some more and some Dr Pepper and I saw a guy in the magazine section reading Jump and I was like "oh yeah!"
(Jul. 16, 2016  6:05 PM)Wizard Wrote: It seems all of the info I was going to post has already been shared here, but I didn't see any images, so I'm dropping them in now. I forgot to pick up Aniki yesterday when it came out but I picked it up tonight on my way home from hanging out with a friend. I took a photo of the hobby sections and the mail-in for the gold Driger. Since this is Aniki, which is aimed at older fans, I might try and win that Driger. There's a series of questions you have to answer on the front, like what is Ray's nationality, there's a silhouette of a Draciel and you have to say which one it is, there's something about BB Festa in 2001, etc. I'm gonna enter Smile

As expected, the manga ends on a cliffhanger. I'm not sure what that book that just came out it, but it's probably a reprint since the original manga has been out of print for years and is a little hard to find these days (I paid $40 for my copies. I wanted to get new copies after arriving since I left mind in America but I haven't had any luck, so I'll probably go and check this out, make sure that's what it is. We'll see.

If you guys want close up photos of anything specific just let me know and I'll retake it. Sorry for the delay, July 15 kinda snuck up on me, my milk expired on the 15th so I dropped by Seiyu to buy some more and some Dr Pepper and I saw a guy in the magazine section reading Jump and I was like "oh yeah!"

I thank you soo much for the images *w*

Is it possible you could share one of Kai's new outfit? the image that is in Aoki's website doesn't show a good view that I can use as reference Uncertain

Pretty please 9w9
I think that Kai is barely shown in this chapter, and from what we saw he is not seen wearing the new outfit.
[Image: I13gP1i.jpg]
This is a sticker which was free gift of convinience Bakuten comic.
Left sticker is for Burst. Right sticker is for Original.
Why are Draciel's and Driger's backgrounds so cool and not Dragoon's and Dranzer's hah.