Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Oct. 03, 2020  5:19 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: If you buy it, can you please tell me the format it's on please? I would appreciate it

Sure! I'll tell you within the week.
Cool! Thanks!
There's a new banner in Aoki's Sensei page, with Takao and volume 2 and 3 covers
I can't see the new cover for some reason, screenshots?
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:56 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: I can't see the new cover for some reason, screenshots?

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/index.html

Can't upload pics from my phone, but maybe if you refresh the main page you'll be able to see the new banner
(Oct. 06, 2020  9:56 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: I can't see the new cover for some reason, screenshots?

https://imgur.com/a/YZd6fI4
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/YZd6fI4

Thank you!

(Oct. 06, 2020  3:48 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/index.html

Can't upload pics from my phone, but maybe if you refresh the main page you'll be able to see the new banner

I had been doing that for a while, did so now too, still doesn't update for some reason.
(Oct. 04, 2020  2:25 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  5:19 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Sure! I'll tell you within the week.
Cool! Thanks!

Hey! So I bought the e-book today from the first store on shogakukan and it is not downloadable, it shows up on the browser. I reckon you could just convert it to pdf, I'll do so as well I think.
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:23 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  2:25 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Cool! Thanks!

Hey! So I bought the e-book today from the first store on shogakukan and it is not downloadable, it shows up on the browser. I reckon you could just convert it to pdf, I'll do so as well I think.

Thanks for letting me know, could you tell me if you were able to convert it to PDF too please?
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:23 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Hey! So I bought the e-book today from the first store on shogakukan and it is not downloadable, it shows up on the browser. I reckon you could just convert it to pdf, I'll do so as well I think.

Thanks for letting me know, could you tell me if you were able to convert it to PDF too please?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, was caught up in some stuff. I'm trying to download it right now, I'll let you know in a few minutes.
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:38 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Thanks for letting me know, could you tell me if you were able to convert it to PDF too please?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, was caught up in some stuff. I'm trying to download it right now, I'll let you know in a few minutes.

Thank you so much!
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:42 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:38 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Hey! Sorry for the late reply, was caught up in some stuff. I'm trying to download it right now, I'll let you know in a few minutes.

Thank you so much!

I finally got it to work! I tried a lot of different extensions and apps but for some reason or another, they did not work on the site. This one worked: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...flgehfffed

What I had to do was get on my PC and load up the manga, then set the page cache on shogakukan's comic viewer to 10 (default is 8) and then slowly loaded up 10 or so pages and went back to the first one, then used Simple mass downloader to grab the images and download them. They're always not in order, though, so you'll have to rearrange them a bit by the end. Let me know after you do it!

(Oct. 09, 2020  6:42 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:38 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Hey! Sorry for the late reply, was caught up in some stuff. I'm trying to download it right now, I'll let you know in a few minutes.

Thank you so much!

Also, did you translate the volume? I think I'm gonna use EasyscreenOCR to do so.
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far.

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.

Thanks for the links to the manga I didn't know this existed!
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:05 AM)dabeymasta Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far.

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.

Thanks for the links to the manga I didn't know this existed!
Only for the first 10 chapters though
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:41 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:42 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Thank you so much!

I finally got it to work! I tried a lot of different extensions and apps but for some reason or another, they did not work on the site. This one worked: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...flgehfffed

What I had to do was get on my PC and load up the manga, then set the page cache on shogakukan's comic viewer to 10 (default is 8) and then slowly loaded up 10 or so pages and went back to the first one, then used Simple mass downloader to grab the images and download them. They're always not in order, though, so you'll have to rearrange them a bit by the end. Let me know after you do it!

(Oct. 09, 2020  6:42 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Thank you so much!

Also, did you translate the volume? I think I'm gonna use EasyscreenOCR to do so.
Thanks for letting me know it worked and how you did it! 
I think I may also buy them digital them, but after I get my physical copy 😅
I do have the translation for all Rising but in Spanish, I did it to practice my Japanese
Have Dragoon V and Driger V appeared in the manga yet? Just wondering because the physical versions of them are releasing this month Smile
Max kinda looks like Michael because of the hair and cap haha. Also, nekodarkkitten did you draw your pfp? It's really adorable!
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:24 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Hey, thank you for all the info and images Kai-V! Joyful_3

I really like Takao and Kai's designs, they are really cool. Max's design however looks a little... let's say distorted.

(Oct. 10, 2020  4:10 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:41 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: I finally got it to work! I tried a lot of different extensions and apps but for some reason or another, they did not work on the site. This one worked: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...flgehfffed

Thanks for letting me know it worked and how you did it! 
I think I may also buy them digital them, but after I get my physical copy 😅
I do have the translation for all Rising but in Spanish, I did it to practice my Japanese

(Oct. 19, 2020  11:57 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Max kinda looks like Michael because of the hair and cap haha. Also, nekodarkkitten did you draw your pfp? It's really adorable!
When I saw the small pic (I think they are called thumbnails) I thought it was Giancarlo 🤣 it's nice to look at all characters with other outfits other than their usual.
And yes, I draw it, thanks Smile
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kai came back out of nowhere but has a very bleak role...

The new Metal Fight Beyblade chapter was a breath of fresh air. I am definitely more motivated by it, Adachi Takafumi's style is so godlike. However, the truth is that I have no time for  these anymore. Plus, legal-wise, I would prefer providing a translation of the script exclusively, not full scans. I am currently rushing through a cosplay project and would likely not have time for that soon at all.
If i find my bay blade will you battle me
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:22 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: We have new art, this time is an autumn themed Takao
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...201025.jpg

Thanks for constant updates! 

(for those who cant see it for whatever reason)
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: ApzDv4t.jpg][/font]
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:34 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Takao looks younger.

Well in both manga and anime, he's supposed to be 9 or 10, in Rising he's like 11, he's still in elementary school
In the dubbed version they changed his age to 13 in the first season, but they did what they wanted though 🤷🏻‍♂️
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:34 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Takao looks younger.

Well in both manga and anime, he's supposed to be 9 or 10, in Rising he's like 11, he's still in elementary school
In the dubbed version they changed his age to 13 in the first season, but they did what they wanted though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, I was somewhat surprised when I read the original manga XD Makes me wonder how old Daichi and Yuriy are, the western canon was that they were 10 and 17 respectively but that's not really accurate anymore, at least in the manga since the entire comic took place in a single year and single championship (which reminds me of how some people thought RISING was a reboot but some pages showed it was the GCB 2(is that the correct acronym)). Yuriy would have to have been born at least 5 years before the Soviet union collapsed, as he seemed to have been aware and able to form memories about their family being normal before the collapse.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:16 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Well in both manga and anime, he's supposed to be 9 or 10, in Rising he's like 11, he's still in elementary school

Yeah, I was somewhat surprised when I read the original manga XD Makes me wonder how old Daichi and Yuriy are, the western canon was that they were 10 and 17 respectively but that's not really accurate anymore, at least in the manga since the entire comic took place in a single year and single championship (which reminds me of how some people thought RISING was a reboot but some pages showed it was the GCB 2(is that the correct acronym)). Yuriy would have to have been born at least 5 years before the Soviet union collapsed, as he seemed to have been aware and able to form memories about their family being normal before the collapse.

Unfortunately they don't have an exact year of birth, but it appears to be somewhere between 1987 since Yuriy in 1999 was still in the abbey (and is where Aoki's Sensei light novel takes place) but it's hard to know for sure, but I think all characters are nearly the same age, so maybe Yuriy was like 11 🤔