Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

I just realized we haven't had a tag team with Kai and Takao. If a tournament comes up I'd love to see that happen.

(Jul. 02, 2017  4:24 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Yeah....I get it...and actually I forgot "curiosity kills the cat" And this time it really KILLED it....

Arihato....

Curiousity killed the cat and satisfaction brought it back. Never be afraid to ask questions just try to see if you can find the answer on your own before asking.

(Jul. 02, 2017  2:50 PM)TBB Wrote: I just realized we haven't had a tag team with Kai and Takao. If a tournament comes up I'd love to see that happen.

Actually that'd be really pointless cause everyone knows they'd win every single match especially since brooklyn doesn't exist in the manga and to make others randomly more powerful then brooklyn would just be unbelievable.

Yeah....I will....I will try on my own....Thanx for the boost of confidence....the problem is that...I dont understand japanese....therefore whenever I try to find anything on google search engine regarding to beyblade manga....the results are in japanese....and I tried to learn the language...but failed to do so....thats y I am having this problem....
(Jul. 04, 2017  4:55 AM)Breedo Wrote:

(Jul. 02, 2017  2:50 PM)TBB Wrote: I just realized we haven't had a tag team with Kai and Takao. If a tournament comes up I'd love to see that happen.

Actually that'd be really pointless cause everyone knows they'd win every single match especially since brooklyn doesn't exist in the manga and to make others randomly more powerful then brooklyn would just be unbelievable. 

Pointless? Nay. It would be funny. It is a reasonable expectation to think they would wipe the floor with their opponents, however if they are against a good and powerful team then who knows? Teamwork and all that and they both have pretty big egos in their own way.
Someone powerful than brooklyn....is that possible??...Isnt brooklyn the most powerful opponent tyson and kai everfaced....than tala or zeo??....brooklyn is a type of black magician or a psychopath....who can control anyones' mind.....wish I could have the ability....
Well...I want to ask something....I know its to be posted somewhere else....but I dont know where to....so am asking here.....can anyone spell the venus bey of metal fury....I want to check its price on internet....I cant spell it....something quet...quetso.....ugh....I cant....plse help
(Jul. 04, 2017  7:49 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Someone powerful than brooklyn....is that possible??...Isnt brooklyn the most powerful opponent tyson and kai everfaced....than tala or zeo??....brooklyn is a type of black magician or a psychopath....who can control anyones' mind.....wish I could have the ability....
Well...I want to ask something....I know its to be posted somewhere else....but I dont know where to....so am asking here.....can anyone spell the venus bey of metal fury....I want to check its price on internet....I cant spell it....something quet...quetso.....ugh....I cant....plse help

I think it's "Quetzalcoatl".
Since they use their Burst remake beys, are they older because of the time gap from Plastics/HMS to Burst?

(Jul. 04, 2017  11:35 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Since they use their Burst remake beys, are they older because of the time gap from Plastics/HMS to Burst?

nvm for some reason they seem to all be under Zero-g era Gingka's age[21], which makes no sense at all. Unless the time frame is not Plastics-metal-burst like I thought it was... then it would have to be metal-plastics-burst.
(Jul. 04, 2017  11:35 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Since they use their Burst remake beys, are they older because of the time gap from Plastics/HMS to Burst?

nvm for some reason they seem to all be under Zero-g era Gingka's age[21], which makes no sense at all. Unless the time frame is not Plastics-metal-burst like I thought it was... then it would have to be metal-plastics-burst.

Zero G was probably meant to be set in the future and not in 2011-2012, that or the Fusion, Metal Masters and Fury era were set at an older date. Zero G and MFB for that matter is set in a different Universe from the other gen series, so bringing Zero G is irrelevant here. BSB: Rising is probably meant to be set in 2004 or 2005, but they decided to add modern tech like smartphones probably to keep it with the times which I find pointless and once again, this series should've just been a reboot.
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Zero G was probably meant to be set in the future and not in 2011-2012, that or the Fusion, Metal Masters and Fury era were set at an older date. Zero G and MFB for that matter is set in a different Universe from the other gen series, so bringing Zero G is irrelevant here. BSB: Rising is probably meant to be set in 2004 or 2005, but they decided to add modern tech like smartphones probably to keep it with the times which I find pointless and once again, this series should've just been a reboot.
I also saw a sketch on internet of beyblade manga in which tyson was taking selfie with kenny....well now it seems that they are in 21st century...and now probably tyson would be of same age in beyblade rising compared to gingka in zero g....but the beys they use in the metal fight series...are far more advanced than that of the bakuten shoot...up until the plastic gen burst beys....
I even saw on internet that some beys use chromium alloy as a protective shield....
CAN U BELIEVE...they use chromium alloy...wow...thats y I love beyblades
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:58 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Zero G was probably meant to be set in the future and not in 2011-2012, that or the Fusion, Metal Masters and Fury era were set at an older date. Zero G and MFB for that matter is set in a different Universe from the other gen series, so bringing Zero G is irrelevant here. BSB: Rising is probably meant to be set in 2004 or 2005, but they decided to add modern tech like smartphones probably to keep it with the times which I find pointless and once again, this series should've just been a reboot.
I also saw a sketch on internet of beyblade manga in which tyson was taking selfie with kenny....well now it seems that they are in 21st century...and now probably tyson would be of same age in beyblade rising compared to gingka in zero g....but the beys they use in the metal fight series...are far more advanced than that of the bakuten shoot...up until the plastic gen burst beys....
I even saw on internet that some beys use chromium alloy as a protective shield....
CAN U BELIEVE...they use chromium alloy...wow...thats y I love beyblades

What?...

Takao should be far older than he is, probably around 26-27 in Rising if it was set in 2016-2017 but he's still a teenager and this came right after G-Revolution, so he's actually 13-14, but for some reason the writers decided to put them in modern times. The Metal Fight beyblades being more advanced than Bakuten Shoot beyblades has no relevance because both universes are different and have different rules.
WAIT
METAL IS IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE THAN BURST AND PLASTICS
SO OBVIOUS, BUT IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO FIND OUT?

wow I am such a noob
(Jul. 05, 2017  2:33 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: WAIT

wow I am such a noob
No....no....not at all....I am more of a amatuer here...because...I actually never knew that burst beys and metal beys are totally different....U can say I am the most dumbo here....ha ha ha ha ha.....but u all....the way talking about all different universes...it reminds me of the different universes fight tournament in dragon ball z.......where goku belonged to universe 6....and frankly speaking...those fights were the best....the best was the universe 6 vs. the universe 12....well I am going off topic....but yeah...ur all talks reminds me of dragon ball z
(Jul. 05, 2017  3:16 AM)Eleanor Wrote:

wow I am such a noob
No....no....not at all....I am more of a amatuer here...because...I actually never knew that burst beys and metal beys are totally different....U can say I am the most dumbo here....ha ha ha ha ha.....but u all....the way talking about all different universes...it reminds me of the different universes fight tournament in dragon ball z.......where goku belonged to universe 6....and frankly speaking...those fights were the best....the best was the universe 6 vs. the universe 12....well I am going off topic....but yeah...ur all talks reminds me of dragon ball z

Wait, doesn't that happen in Dragon Ball Super?

wow I am such a noob

Burst and old gen are probably different Universes too because Burst is more down to earth and realistic while old gen had bit beasts and all that, though BSB: Rising once again spoiled something, which is wondering if their Rising counterparts are part of the Burst universe or not, though it's probably not. If old gen was in the same universe as MFB, then you would think Takao and his friends would step in and fight alongside Ginga or have some sort of crossover episode.
Hey...I have got a notification...regarding a tournament which is being held in I think UK...up until now...10 bladers have participated....so what exactly happens in this tournament....I mean what are the rules of this tournament....and how are they played....and yeah...I tried to find the answers but couldnt get a satisfactory one....so tell me about this WBO tournaments
(Jul. 05, 2017  5:26 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey...I have got a notification...regarding a tournament which is being held in I think UK...up until now...10 bladers have participated....so what exactly happens in this tournament....I mean what are the rules of this tournament....and how are they played....and yeah...I tried to find the answers but couldnt get a satisfactory one....so tell me about this WBO tournaments

Here are the Burst rules: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...XJtUXJ1SmM

Basically you battle at the tournament
Hmm...there are couple of things I dont understand....I guess I have to reread the whole manual....
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:55 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Takao Aoki updated his gallery!Image full size
[Image: kaimax2017.0708.jpg]
Hot dayum. Too cool for watermelon ice cream Kai? This is nice. :)
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:55 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Takao Aoki updated his gallery!Image full size
[Image: kaimax2017.0708.jpg]

So coooool....i mean hot....
Mind it the comment only meant for kai....and wow I am talking like a fan girl.....he he he
Hi! I'm new to the community, but been reading this posts since the new manga came up! I've been a fan since I watched the show for the first time in fox kids when I was in junior high. I'm super excited to see Yuriy and Neo Borg back! I still watch the series and movie (I've lost count of how many times I've watched em). I can't wait to see what will Mr Aoki will give us for the upcoming chapters :3
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:19 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi! I'm new to the community, but been reading this posts since the new manga came up! I've been a fan since I watched the show for the first time in fox kids when I was in junior high. I'm super excited to see Yuriy and Neo Borg back! I still watch the series and movie  (I've lost count of how many times I've watched em). I can't wait to see what will Mr Aoki will give us for the upcoming chapters :3

Welcome to this grp.....feel free to comment here
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:19 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi! I'm new to the community, but been reading this posts since the new manga came up! I've been a fan since I watched the show for the first time in fox kids when I was in junior high. I'm super excited to see Yuriy and Neo Borg back! I still watch the series and movie  (I've lost count of how many times I've watched em). I can't wait to see what will Mr Aoki will give us for the upcoming chapters :3

You're welcome! Joyful_2
Removing this post...due to certain reasons back at home.....never mind though...he he he