Bakuten Shoot Beyblade/2002/G Revolution R2J DVD Rips (Complete)

I just downloaded G Revolution episode 11 just fine. Must be a problem on your side.
Well, I don't know what it could be, cause the other episodes download just fine for me, too. Maybe I should just continue downloading the other episodes and then come back to it later.

If you have any other suggestions as to what it could be, though, I'm all ears. Smile

Edit: Ok, I fixed the problem by deleting cookies from both my browser and from GetRight, so I'm getting it now. Smile
DranzerX13 is simply a God Grin
Thanks a lot, Dranzer!!
hey, you're the saviour!!!!! I downloaded the whole season 1 like a madman, you know..Domo arigatou!!!
Thanks for all the episode Dranzer
On another dumb side note: Does anyone have sub for all the season?
Nobody has subbed much of the series. G-Revolution has a few subtitled episodes floating around Youtube, but you won't find much more than that.
Thank you so much for raw version. I need just a bit of help Smile .. Where can ı find english subtitles of raw version ?
(Jul. 24, 2013  7:35 PM)Siliva Wrote: Nobody has subbed much of the series.
dranzerx13 u did a great job and thanks for the upload

hey can anybody tell me where can i download or watch beyblade season 1,2& 3 in hindi or english dubbed episodes in dvdrip. The quality must be like uploaded on this page dvdrip
please... help me
thankyou....
Does anyone have Bakuten Shoot Beyblade The Movie: Gekitou!! Takao vs Daichi R2J DVDRIP?
(May. 17, 2014  2:41 PM)Reshiram684 Wrote: Does anyone have Bakuten Shoot Beyblade The Movie: Gekitou!! Takao vs Daichi R2J DVDRIP?

I don't know if my versions are R2J or not but i have 3 different versions :

bbmovie[1280x720].mp4 dvdrip(upscaled to 720p) 793MB
[ARR&GoodSubs] Beyblade Movie 1 - Decisive Battle! Takao vs Daichi [80CCF1A2].mkv [720x480] 353MB
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade- Takao VS Daichi Japanese Movie RAW.mp4 [720x480] 269 MB

Tell me which one do you want and I will upload it
The first volume of the first season is now for sale on the Beyblade Shop on DVD :
http://shop.ca.beyblade.com/product/beyb...-qCiUDRNRw
(The rebate does not appear when you get redirected on Amazon though ...)

But actually, the whole package is available too on Amazon :
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-The-Classic-First-Season/dp/B00IE6SV76/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407878147&sr=8-1&keywords=Beyblade+DVD

The languages include English and Japanese, so while it is not confirmed that there are actual subtitles, I strongly suggest watching the episodes the legal way, especially if you can get the original experience in Japanese which was personally awesome.

I would buy it if I knew whether it had subtitles ...
Hopefully there are subs!
I've always wanted to see it.
I called Walmart and asked to transfer to electronics. I then asked if it has Japanese audio included, and they looked and said it includes both English and Japanese audio. I'm going to Walmart now to see for myself. I will post images of front and back cover of box set.
False Advertisement is not a good thing...
Does anyone know where i could find season 2 and 3 for download in HD?

EDIT : i downloaded a few episodes of season 1 from here, and the quality is much better.. but as for the rest i couldnt find them http://anime.thehylia.com/downloads/seri...t-beyblade
Thanks a lot, I've been looking for these. c:
@[DranzerX13] The download for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution episode 37 is bad. All of the files downloaded fine for me, except for that one which simply took me back to the Media Fire homepage. Would you mind reuploading it for me? (Please?) Additionally, I'm not sure if it's because of the way that you have them labeled, but you're also missing Episode 51 "And he 's Parakeet annoying!" (ウザいんだよっ!). It goes straight from 50 to 52. Could you upload that one too please? I'm hoping to pull a marathon so I really need those. Smile
Hey dranzer x13 when i tried downloading beyblade grev episode 37 it took me to main page of mediafire. Please do something about this.
(May. 31, 2015  7:52 AM)Kinomiya Takao Wrote: Hey dranzer x13 when i tried downloading beyblade grev episode 37 it took me to main page of mediafire. Please do something about this.

If you look at my post above your, I was having the same problem. @[DranzerX13]
Here's the link to the whole folder with all the G Revolution episodes.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5ul3xv5uqcll0

51 and 52 are uploading now. Should be done in less than an hour. The real 51 and 52 as individual episodes, not the combined hour long special, and ep51 has preview for ep52.
dranzerx13 - are you still subbing this? im a base translator/timer/typesetting/QC/encoder lol im offering my help for season 2 and 3 especially Wink let me know
If you want, go ahead and translate these. I'll help if you want.
(Jun. 01, 2015  10:39 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's the link to the whole folder with all the G Revolution episodes.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5ul3xv5uqcll0

51 and 52 are uploading now. Should be done in less than an hour. The real 51 and 52 as individual episodes, not the combined hour long special, and ep51 has preview for ep52.

Thanks. But what about episode 37?