Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft

Ok guys, this is my attempt at a Bakushin Susanow article.

Quote:Note: Hasbro released this Beyblade with a different Track and Bottom, using 105F instead of 90WF

Face: Susanow

The face on this Beyblade depicts Susanoo, the Shinto God of the Sea and Storms.

Clear Wheel: Susanow

Susanow is an ocean blue translucent Clear Wheel. The design is made to resemble two waves. When placed on the Metal Wheel, this resembles a Tsunami. Between the waves are red letters that read "Susanow" in a graffiti style on both sides.

Metal Wheel: Bakushin

Bakushin is a white Metal Wheel made in a circular shape with very small V-shaped gaps which are roughly one millimeter deep. Bakushin shows to perform rather decently, but very little to no testing has been done on Bakushin, so nobody really knows what it can do.

Track: 90
90 was the lowest Track until the release of 85 with Mercury Anubis. Its low height is good for both low Attack customizations and low Stamina customizations, but is outclassed in both regards by the aforementioned 85.

Bottom: WF (Wide Flat)
WF, like the name suggests, is a wider version of F. Its significantly larger surface area allows it to travel much faster than F. However, due to the fact that it is plastic, it is slower than RF, as it does not produce as much friction with the stadium floor and is not able to neutralize the recoil of certain Wheels as efficiently as RF. It has also much more trouble maintaining the "flower pattern" from a Sliding Shoot due to this. The upside to its lower friction is that it has much better Stamina than RF, allowing it to be used in destabilizing attackers.

-Other Versions-
-Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 105F (Hasbro) released with a dark blue Metal Face.
-Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Version. (Takara-Tomy) Released with a dark red Face, Track, and Bottom. Also has a black Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel while the text reads "Susanow" in white.

Overall
Bakushin may have some untapped potential but it hasn't showed any competitive use so far. 90, once considered top-tier has long since been outclassed by other tracks.. WF as an Attack type Bottom is outclassed as well, but it still works pretty good in Destabilizing Customs. Currently, there is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade other than for collectors purposes.
Alright everybody, tell me what you think. Joyful_2

Btw, I took the 90 and WF sections from BeyWiki
Very nice!

Also, another great ATK Custom Combination would be MF Bakushin Bull H145R2F. Very nice.
Fingernail sizes/shapes do vary.

decent is spelled wrong in the overall section

IMO, the Hasbro stadium part shouldn't be included until we have testing or shouldn't be included at all.

Pretty good draft.
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:37 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Fingernail sizes/shapes do vary.

decent is spelled wrong in the overall section

IMO, the Hasbro stadium part shouldn't be included until we have testing or shouldn't be included at all.

Pretty good draft.
Hmm... Currently, the tips of my fingernails are 1 MM, so I should change that.

Oops. Lol.

I don't see why not? It's just saying that there is a chance of it doing well in Hasbro Stadiums. I would have it say that it could possibly be great in taking down 230, more than the other Metal Wheels currently used, but then the Article would have to be updated as soon as it's published.

Thank you. Joyful_2 I think my ability to write a "good draft" came from me writing the Poison Serpent Draft, which Kei forgot to red. Tongue_out

EDIT: The Bump to begin the many Bumps. Tongue_out

(Jun. 29, 2011  2:36 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Very nice!

Also, another great ATK Custom Combination would be MF Bakushin Bull H145R2F. Very nice.
Hmm... Could you possibly link me to the testing that shows this so I could possibly put that in the article?
The combo was MF L-Drago90WF not 100.
But, "perhaps" isn't a good word to use. I haven't seen any BeyWiki articles mention about anything that specifically does well in a Hasbro stadium so I wasn't sure if it should belong there.
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:43 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: The combo was MF L-Drago90WF not 100.
Tell that to the BeyWiki. Tongue_out

I'll look into it and edit the article if your correct. Joyful_2

Don't have time to go over this draft right now, but Bey-Heart just PMed me about this comment and I replied:

Kei Wrote:I was the person who posted the thread about the custom a long time ago, and while it originally was used with 90, I eventually changed it to 100 (and I explain why in the description!). I wrote that section from the Quetzalcoatl article, so no, it is not a mistake. There is no "correct" custom–you can use 90 if you want–but 100 is the height that I use and feel is the best.

That said, MF L Drago 100WF has been outclassed for a little while now, to be honest ...
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:56 AM)Kei Wrote:

Don't have time to go over this draft right now, but Bey-Heart just PMed me about this comment and I replied:

Kei Wrote:I was the person who posted the thread about the custom a long time ago, and while it originally was used with 90, I eventually changed it to 100 (and I explain why in the description!). I wrote that section from the Quetzalcoatl article, so no, it is not a mistake. There is no "correct" custom–you can use 90 if you want–but 100 is the height that I use and feel is the best.

That said, MF L Drago 100WF has been outclassed for a little while now, to be honest ...

Oh...okay thanks for clearing that up Kei!
Hasbro Also Changed the name to Susanow
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Hasbro Also Changed the name to Susanow

Actually it was always "Susanow" ...
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Hasbro Also Changed the name to Susanow

Actually it was always "Susanow" ...
Thanks Kai-V. I don't know why, but I thought it was Susanoh... I don't know why I thought that. Lol. XD

Bump

I fixed all of the "Susanoh" spellings and changed them all to "Susanow" except for the part about the Clear Wheel saying "Susanou"

Also, for the Luna Eclipse Version, I said that the black clear wheel read "Susanoh" in white. (Oops. My bad. Tongue_out) I fixed the spelling so it says "Susanou" like it should.
Actually, apparently the Clear Wheel says "Susanow" too.
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, apparently the Clear Wheel says "Susanow" too.
Hmm... I was looking at mine while writing this draft last night, and I could have sworn that was U. I just pulled mine out and looked at it for a few minutes and it looks like your correct. I'll fix this...

EDIT: Bump I fixed the spelling

Quote:Between the waves are red letters that say "Susanow" in a graffiti style on both sides.
Should this say "Red letters that say "Susanow"" Or, should it say "Red letters that read "Susanow""
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:35 PM)@ngle Wrote: I think "read" is better.
Ok then...

Bump
Read over the Bakushin section. It needs a lot of work ... It's pointless to say "it may have hidden potential in Hasbro stadiums" because Hasbro stadiums are irrelevant competitively. The entire description just seems vague to me, if that's the word. There is nothing definite about it, no answers to the imperative questions: "Why is it good?" or "Why is it bad?".

Also, where are you getting your information? I can't recall seeing many Bakushin tests being posted.
Also, I know it might be irrelevant, but if it does help, the Susanow CW was decent for Stamina in Hasbro stadiums. IIRC, Stamina in Hasbro stadiums KIND OF shows something. I use it because I don't have Bull (Sad, right?) I might be wrong, but with the few tests shown, 'twas good. If it doesn't matter, that's fine, I was just trying to help.
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Read over the Bakushin section. It needs a lot of work ... It's pointless to say "it may have hidden potential in Hasbro stadiums" because Hasbro stadiums are irrelevant competitively. The entire description just seems vague to me, if that's the word. There is nothing definite about it, no answers to the imperative questions: "Why is it good?" or "Why is it bad?".

Also, where are you getting your information? I can't recall seeing many Bakushin tests being posted.
Hmm... I guess I'll take that part out...

I'm getting my information from the Bakushin Testing Threads. Also, if your talking about the part that says it showed some success in taking down 230, that was in a thread back when 230 had just came out and hardly anything could take it down. I remember Deikailo posting a link about it. I'll do some searching. If I can find it, I'll link you.

I don't have time to edit it right now, but I'll probably get to it later on today.
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:26 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Testing shows that Bakushin does poorly in Takara-Tomy Stadiums, so it is considered as "Outclassed." But some testing has showed that it has some great stamina and decent Attack, and showed success in taking down 230, which most other Metal Wheel's fail at doing.

last i checked, there was very little tests done. but those tests did not show that it does poorly as those tests were done with outclassed parts (WB), but even then, its results with WB was pretty good compared to some earth results IIRC

personally i think you should say about this lack of testing and the fact that those test where done with outdated parts because of the time period instead of saying it does poorly
Like I said in the other threads for making a Bukushin Susanoo article it needs proper testing before being attempted which there isn't.
Ok, I'm not gonna edit this again until Bakushin Susanou gets some proper testing. I'll request for testing and such, but until then, I will not edit this.

I would test it on my own, but I don't have a TT stadium, so I can't. If I work for my uncle again this winter, then I will purchase a TT Attack Stadium, so I'll be able to do the testing on my own. Joyful_2
Can you show the testing that makes Bakushin outclassed?
I have Bakushin, once I have a legal testing stadium I'll be more than happy to do some testing.