Bakushin Susanoh 90WF Article Attempt (Awaiting criticism)

Poll: BeyWiki ready?

Yep yep
72.73%
No
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
So I've had Bakushin Susanow for awhile now. Actually I have the 105F version, but 90WF is on BeyWiki already anyway.
Quote:Note: Bakushin Susanow is only available with the DS game, "Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanow Shuurai!"

Face: Susanow

The Face depicts Susanoo, the Shinto kami (spirit) of Storms and Seas. It shows the head of the spirit being formed by fire.

Clear Wheel: Susanow

"Susanoo" is an ancient kami from Shinto that rules over Seas and Storms. The Clear Wheel was released in a semi-dark shade of blue. It has two protrusions slightly ramping upward. There are also two very smooth spots where the word "Susanow" is written in orange letters.

Metal Wheel: Bakushin

Bakushin was released in a coat of Ivory colored paint. The paint on this wheel is very flaky and is of low quality, making this wheel one of the easiest parts to lose it's aesthetics. The Bakushin wheel has very little recoil since every ridge on it is very small. The metal wheel overhangs the track like Rock and also greatly resembles Rock. Bakushin has 2 main contact points, each with several patterns carved in. These contact points are a bit pronounced, allowing for Bakushin to have mediocre ability for Attack. There are areas adjacent to these contact points have 5 squares each. The two squares adjacent to the one in that area's center each have a semi-circle covering them. Bakushin was tested and was found to have great Stamina potential due to it having a little bit of weight on its perimeter and with it somewhat overhanging whichever track its being used on, reducing it's height. It's width is also smaller than that of Burn's, but only by a very small margin, adding to it's Stamina capabilities. Bakushin was able to defeat Burn Mold 1 in a Stamina test, however it lost to Earth Mold 1.

Use in Attack Customization:
The Attack combo, Bakushin _____ 90RF fares quite well against Defense-types.

Use in Stamina Customization:
Bakushin also has use in Stamina-type customs when combined with the Bull Clear Wheel, 145 and WD. These parts make Bakushin Bull 145WD, a very decent Stamina-type custom.

Track: 90
Weight: 0.9 grams
90 was the lowest Track until the release of 85 with Mercury Anubis. Its low height is good for both low Attack customizations and low Stamina customizations, but is outclassed slightly in both regards by the aforementioned 85. This version of 90 is clear.

Use in Attack Customization
If 85 is unavailable, 90 can still be effective in Attack customizations such as MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R²F.

Use in Stamina Customization
If 85 is unavailable, 90 can be put to use in the Stamina customization Earth Bull 90WD.

Bottom: Wide Flat
Weight: 0.6 grams
WF, like the name suggests, is a wider version of F. Its significantly larger surface area allows it to travel much faster than F. However, due to the fact that it is plastic, it is slower than RF, as it does not produce as much friction with the stadium floor and is not able to neutralize the recoil of certain Wheels as efficiently as RF. It has also much more trouble maintaining the "flower pattern" from a Sliding Shoot due to this. The upside to its lower friction is that it has much better Stamina than RF, allowing it to be used in destabilizing attackers. This version of WF is clear.

Use in Attack Customization
WF works exceptionally well in the destabilizing attacker MF L Drago 100WF. MF increases the weight of the Beyblade, which is important in this case because L Drago is one of the lightest Wheels ever created, and while it may not have terribly high recoil, the fact that it is utilizing a plastic Flat Bottom with less friction than a rubber-based Flat Bottom, makes it easier to KO. The 100 Track lowers the Beyblade to a level where it is able to destabilize any opponent, without the risk of scraping the floor with a Track such as 85 or 90. Additionally, it also provides it with a minutely increased amount of precession time, which is vital for this custom, as it will regularly win by a fraction of a second. WF provides enough movement speed to help it KO it's opponent, while still retaining a relatively high amount of Stamina for an Attack type.

When pitted against Defense customizations not utilizing 230, this combo has an almost 100% win rate, and will win both by KO and out-spin depending on which parts it's opponent is using.

Against Stamina customizations utilizing 230, it performs poorly, just as it does against 230-based Defense customs, but against any other height MF L Drago 100WF has a decent chance at victory depending on the condition of the Bottom it's opponent is using, the strength of their opponents launch, and the Wheel being utilized.

Versus conventional Attack types utilizing a rubber-based Bottom such as RF, it also has a decent chance at victory. However, this is only if it is able to outrun said Bottom, something which is entirely possible with WF's high movement speed which rivals that of RF. In these instances it also has the ability to win by KO–often by simply "pushing" the opponent out of the stadium as it circles the Tornado Ridge (remember, WF has a tough time retaining the "flower" pattern)–or via out-spin due to its higher stamina compared to the RF custom.

This combo is far from being perfect, but it is a very safe combo to use in a competitive situation, as you will almost always have at least a chance of winning.

Other Versions:
-Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 105F (Hasbro release version with blue Metal Face)
-Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Version (Dark red Face, Track and Bottom. Black Metal Wheel. Black Clear Wheel with white text)

Overall:
Bakushin's untapped Stamina potential is abundant, as well as its Attack potential. Though it still lost to Earth Mold 1, leaving it outclassed. Though 90 was a staple in Metal Fight Beyblade's early metagame, it has been outclassed since then. WF as a pure Attack bottom is outclassed as well, although it still finds a niche in destabilizing customs. At the moment, there is little to no reason on purchasing this Beyblade, outside of collection purposes.

Let the criticism begin.
edited: you should say about bakushin having low recoil, its attack ability, and 90 is out classed but is much easier to get than 85...
Did evreything you said except the 90 thing, since 90 and WF came straight from BeyWiki.
hmm you said it took away bakushin's attack ability but Bakushin Unicorno 90RF gets 70% MF Earth Bull C145WB (though thats ex-top tier)
i think bakushin needs more testing done on it
Yes, it needs more testing. For now, I will leave this saying it only has Stamina potential. If it's proven to have Attack potential as well, I'll edit it. For now I'll also await the green light from Kei.
couldn't find good combos with this bey
(Jan. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Clear Wheel: Susanoh

"Susanoh" is an ancient diety from Shinto that rules over Seas and Storms. The Clear Wheel was released in a semi-dark (?) shade of blue. It has two protrusions slightly ramping upward. These areas are open, so there is one decal to go on each. There are also two very smooth spots where the word "Susanoh" is written in orange letters.

Metal Wheel: Bakushin

The word "Baku" from "Bakushin" means "explosion". The original release of Bakushin is white. The Bakushin wheel has very little recoil since every ridge on it is so small. This also takes away from any Attack capabilities it may have. The metal wheel overhangs the track like Rock and also greatly resembles Rock. The Metal Wheel has 2 main contact points, each with several patterns carved in. The areas adjacent to these contact points have 5 squares each. The two squres adjacent to the one in the center each have a semi-circle covering them. The small ridge between these squares and the squares closest to the contact points are areas where decals can be placed. Bakushin was tested by the community and was found to have great Stamina potential due to it having a little bit of wait on the outside and with it somewhat overhaning the track, reducing it's height. It's also only a tad less wider than Burn by a very small mergin, adding to it's Stamina capabilites. Bakushin was able to defeat Burn Mold 1 in a Stamina test, however it lost to Earth Mold 1.

I don't think the article really needs the bolded descriptions.

Margin and weight are mispelled.

"A tad less wider" seems a bit too informal considering the other articles on Beywiki.

This may be just me, but I think you focus a bit too much on the appearance of the Metal Wheel.
Fixed. There aren't really any other things about the Metal Wheel to talk about, other than it's Stamina potential.
I know you've said it needs more testing but what's the point in creating an article on it if we don't have full info on it's uses.
Because BeyWiki articles can be edited once new uses are found. An example being the Pegasis 105F article. No one knew of it's uses as a Force Smasher, so it was edited later. Pluse, we already know of it's Stamina uses, which is enough at the moment IMO.
Considering it did better against Burn than Earth that suggests to me that it could have some destabilising ability. I don't think what you said about the ridges giving it less attack is true at all considering it got 70% when used in a combo against against MF Earth Bull C145WB.
I'll make the edits when I'm on a computer (phone at the moment).
EDIT: Do you have any Bakushin Cancer 90SF/WF results?
Okay, I added that Bakushin has Attack, but I will not add that it has destabilizing abilities unless theres proof.
I don't own one.
Okay, Ill ask someone else to test it.
the combo for attack is Bakushin Unicorno 90RF not Bakushin ___ 100RF FYI
also Bakushin has low recoil
I already mentioned its low recoil. And Clear Wheels dont matter, so Ill just change the Track.
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:21 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I already mentioned its low recoil. And Clear Wheels dont matter, so Ill just change the Track.

ah i see it now i didnt at first, but you should add the defence combo that was tested
Why. The results for Bakushins Defense were so low. Ive also edited the Bakushin section, saying it did well against Earth, but lost to Burn.
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:05 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Why. The results for Bakushins Defense were so low.

any defence combo with wb will get around that %, but still for a wb defence combo vs mf lldrago ch120rf to get that percent is good (with rsf/cs/rs it will do close to earth i think)
I suppose so, but I think it would be better to wait for actual results for Bakushin+RS.
yes me too, we should wait
Is there anything else that needs editing.
(Jan. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Metal Wheel: Bakushin

The original release of Bakushin is white.

Should be "The original release of Bakushin is coated white".
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:02 AM)Hypersonic Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Metal Wheel: Bakushin

The original release of Bakushin is white.

Should be "The original release of Bakushin is coated white".

it shouldnt even have the word "original" as there is only one bey with bakushin