Bakushin Susanoh 90WF Article Attempt (Awaiting criticism)

Poll: BeyWiki ready?

Yep yep
72.73%
No
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
It is "Luna", in my opinion.
Fixed, thanks Kai-V. Should anything else be done?
I all my time editing wikis, never once have I seen a section that accidentaly rhyked. (your face section) I don't know if that's gonna be a problem or not Chocked

in your Clear Wheel paragraph, how is it Susanow or Susanoh? In terns of Beyblade only, Susanow is the only correct spelling.

The repitition and over use of the word "the" in the Metal wheel section is still bothering me beyond comprehension. Please find other words or phrases as substitutes.

All in all, this article looks good so far, just fix those errors.
I edited the face section to make it seem less weird, got rid of the "susanoh" in the CW paragraph and cut down on the amount of "the"s in the MW section a bit. Anything else?
Thanks Sequoia. If there are any more opinions, please state them by using the poll at the top.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:14 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Thanks Sequoia. If there are any more opinions, please state them by using the poll at the top.

I voted "Yep yep" at the top of the page, hah.
Link me to the topic where Bakushin beat burn mold 1.
Cause I honestly don't think so...it would be much more known.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakushin-Wheel-Testing
Well, for stamina, it seems that the parts used we outclassed(I realize they were good at that time)
Sagittario clear wheel, df145, b.

And it beat burn mold 1 and earth mold 2

I'm not saying they're inaccurate, I'm just saying that you seem to be giving Bakushin more credit in stamina then it deserves.
sorry in my last post ment to say "rhymed"

definatly seems much better now. just wait for Kei
Why are we even thinking about getting this posted when there has been bearly any testiing on it? This has been the situation for ages. If you own it do some testing on it already.
I don't have an Attack Stadium.