Bakushin Susanoh 90WF Article Attempt (Awaiting criticism)

Poll: BeyWiki ready?

Yep yep
72.73%
No
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
It is not "Susanoh", it is Susanow.
Since this is describing the takara version mainly it's actually Susanoo. Susanow is the hasbro name. I just noticed in the overall section you say that it lost to burn mold 1 yet it won when tested against burn for stamina...
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since this is describing the takara version mainly it's actually Susanoo. Susanow is the hasbro name.
Actually it is Susanow with TAKARA-TOMY as well.
That's what I said though... I said that Susanow is the hasbro version name.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's what I said though... I said that Susanow is the hasbro version name.
What ? I am telling you that in both versions, it is Susanow, not Susanoo and Susanow. Nor Susanoh.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's what I said though... I said that Susanow is the hasbro version name.

No, Susanow is just the name. Takara Tomy officially uses Susanow as well, which is what Kai-V said.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since this is describing the takara version mainly it's actually Susanoo. Susanow is the hasbro name. I just noticed in the overall section you say that it lost to burn mold 1 yet it won when tested against burn for stamina...

In the Bakushin discussion thread it actually had a better win rate against Earth. I was basing the "Earth>Bakushin>Burn" thing on a post I saw earlier.
Okay, I fixed the Bakushin section and changed all the "Susanoh"s to "Susanow"s.
No it didn't....
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it didn't....

Ah, sorry. I mixed the win rates up. I fail Tongue_out haha. I'll make the edits now.
Ah....
the face deciepts susanoo
Also, Susanoo isn't considered a deity, its considered a Kami, which is a spirit.
Thanks UDC. Fixed.
Made some minor edits to the Bakushin section. What do you guys think?
Anything else need editing?
Are there any other things that need to be added.
Bakushin needs way more testing before this article is ready to go up. One small thing though is that you should take out bit in the WF and 90 sections where you say: "this version is clear" since all releases of WF and 90 have been clear.
I think that it would be good to mention that hasbro gives a metal face
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:07 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: I think that it would be good to mention that hasbro gives a metal face

You obviously didn't read the entire article.
Copy the MF L-Drago 100 WF section from the quetz article for consistency.
Okay. But I'm doing this on mobile, so it'll take some time.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll just do it once I can get to a computer.
From when i look at my Hasbro Susanow, its name is not on the clear wheel. perhsps a notable difference between TT and Habsro Susanows?

mention that the white/ivory paint is flaky and of low quality, and comes off easily.

also, you are overkilling the use of the word, "the" try being less repetative, especialy in the beggining of the article and the clear wheel section.

all that aside, this is looking good so far.
The name is indeed on both versions. I have the Hasbro version and it's quite noticeable. I'll make the other edits later though.
Quote:he Bakushin wheel has very little recoil since every ridge on it is so small.
If I where you I'd put put "every ridge on it is relatively" or "very small".
Thanks a lot everyone. Anything else?
Anything need to be fixed?
I edited the other versions section by adding Lunar Eclipse ver.