Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF

Okay, so I know that I kind of screwed with my first draft. Beginner's luck, huh. Here's my second draft.

| image = Bakushin_Beelzebjpg.
| full item name = Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF
| item number = BB-123
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Hybrid Wheel System | Hybrid Wheel System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
}}

'''Note:''' This beyblade was released by [[Takara Tomy]] as a random booster, along with the other beyblades within Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades. It was one of the rare beyblades of the random booster.

_TOC_

==Face: Beelzeb==
The face depicts Musca, one of the 88 constellations. Musca is the mosquito constellation.

==Clear Wheel: Beelzeb==
The Beelzeb clear wheel features insect like designs on it. One each side, there are designs of a mosquito, with it's proboscis out, standing, as if sucking blood. The mosquito's wings are shown throughout the rest the clear wheel, and with the stickers, are easier to identify.

===Use in Attack Customization===
Beelzeb has some use in the Attack type customization MF-H Flash Beelzeb GB145R2F.

==Metal Wheel:Bakushin==
Bakushin is an originally white Metal Wheel made in a circular shape with very small V-shaped gaps which are approximately one millimeter deep. As a whole, this Metal Wheel resembles a rock with declinations of varying steepness and carved ridges here and there. Although it generally performs in a mediocre way, some testing has showed that it has some decent Stamina and OK Attack despite its inferior weight. Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capabilities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track. In fact, even at the time of its release, it equaled Earth compared to the top-tier Attack types of that period, but the fact that Bakushin was painted repelled Bladers from testing it extensively. However, as 4D and Zero-G beyblades were released, including Basalt Horogium, Bakushin has fallen into disuse and as of now is outclassed and useless.

===Use in Defense Customization===
Bakushin, though outclassed can be used in the defense combo MF-H Bakushin Aquario BD145RSF/RS/RDF/RB.

==Track: T125==
T125 has four upward-facing wing protrusions spaced apart widely. The Track is designed to work in a similar way to DF145, although the effect it produces is negligible. The performance of this Track is similar to D125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120.

==Bottom: XF==
Extreme Flat is a large, plastic Flat tip with four small pieces of plastics spread evenly on the edge of its circumference. It was once thought to be widest plastic Flat bottom, as wide as RF, but the width was taken a bit further with GF.

Contrasting RF, XF trades controllability and adherence/grip for speed and stamina. XF therefore has a much harder time achieving and maintaining a flower pattern, often switching to Tornado Stalling under inexperienced hands.

Compared to MF, XF retains its superior speed, while its width and material gives it the better grip. However, it still has inferior controllability. Difference in Stamina is the most complex comparison between these two Bottoms. MF is a taller Bottom, and its metal tip is smaller than XF plastic tip, making it better in conventional, same-spin Stamina. On the other hand, XF shorter height and wider tip allows for better stability at low rotational velocity, making it a better choice for the more unconventional spin-equalizing, where MF would just topple over at low rotational velocity.

Compared with R2F, XF isn't as fast, and of course doesn't have as much grip, though it still has more stamina. With R2F, whenever it is finished with a Tornado Stall, it doesn't have much stamina left, where as XF will still a decent amount of stamina. They both don't topple over as much as MF does, mainly do to the fact that they are wider.

Compared with XF's upgrade, GF, GF is way more faster due to it having more width than XF. In the Zero-G Stadium, GF outclasses XF due to the fact that GF can sway attack more efficiently than XF. However, in the regular Attack Type Stadium, While XF can ride the tornado ridge well, GF can't, do to the fact that because it's much more faster than XF, it just about always exits the stadium. All in all, XF has a better chance in the Attack Type Stadium then in the Zero-G Stadium.

Overall, XF can serve as a potent alternative to RF and R2F, adding Stamina to your Attack customizations. However, it is best used in left-spin customizations where it can make full use of its combined Attack and spin-equalizing capabilities, and isn't recommended for the Zero-G Stadium, thanks to GF.

==Other Versions==
*'''Hell Beelzeb 125XF''' - BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Beelzeb and XF are the only things that have use out of this entire bey. Bakushin, while having a good design for a defense wheel, is far too light as of now to be considered a good one. T125's effect with air is negligible and is outclassed by several other spin tracks, such as W145, and is useless. Beelzeb is actually useful for certain attack type customizations.XF, while outclassed by faster bottoms, isn't exactly a total waste because of it's stamina, and as of now is a good alternative if certain parts aren't available. In conclusion, while Beelzeb and XF has some use,this should only be bought for collection purposes, because said parts can be found in more useful purchases.
are you allowed to make articles for random booster beys?
It looks decent though, but the clear wheel section is way too short.

(Aug. 05, 2013  6:12 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Okay, so I know that I kind of screwed with my first draft. Beginner's luck, huh. Here's my second draft.

| item number = BB-123
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Hybrid Wheel System | Hybrid Wheel System]]
}}

'''Note:''' This beyblade was released by [[Takara Tomy]] as a random booster, along with the other beyblades within Random Booster Vol. 9 Fusion Hades. It was one of the rare beyblades of the random booster.

_TOC_

The face depicts Musca, one of the 88 constellations. Musca is the mosquito constellation.

The Beelzeb clear wheel features insect like designs on it. One each side, there are designs of a bug with a crown on standing.

Use in Attack customization
Beelzeb has been found to have good synergy with Flash in the combos MF Flash (Attack mode) Beelzeb S130/CH120/GB145RF/R²F and Flash (Attack mode) Beelzeb W145MF

Bakushin is an originally white Metal Wheel made in a circular shape with very small V-shaped gaps which are approximately one millimeter deep. As a whole, this Metal Wheel resembles a rock with declinations of varying steepness and carved ridges here and there. Although it generally performs in a mediocre way, some testing has showed that it has some decent Stamina and OK Attack despite its inferior weight. Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capabilities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track. In fact, even at the time of its release, it equaled Earth compared to the top-tier Attack types of that period, but the fact that Bakushin was painted repelled Bladers from testing it extensively. On average, however, especially with 4D parts available, Bakushin should only be used as a very last resort. Even with its potential in a few different Beyblade types, it could overall almost be classified as outclassed even following its release, since it possesses the flaws of most Balance-type parts that try to do well in several categories but fail to excel anywhere.

Bakushin, though outclassed can be used in the defense combo MF-H Bakushin Aquario BD145RSF/RS/RDF/RB.

T125 has four upward-facing wing protrusions spaced apart widely. The Track is designed to work in a similar way to DF145, although the effect it produces is negligible. The performance of this Track is similar to D125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120.

T125 can be utilized in the combo - MF Gravity Perseus T125 RF.

Extreme Flat is a large, plastic Flat tip with four small pieces of plastics spread evenly on the edge of its circumference. It is the widest plastic Flat bottom, as wide as RF, and one of the fastest aggressive tip.

Contrasting RF, XF trades controllability and adherence/grip for speed and stamina. XF therefore has a much harder time achieving and maintaining a flower pattern, often switching to Tornado Stalling under inexperienced hands.

Compared to MF, XF retains its superior speed, while its width and material gives it the better grip. However, it still has inferior controllability. Difference in Stamina is the most complex comparison between these two Bottoms. MF is a taller Bottom, and its metal tip is smaller than XF plastic tip, making it better in conventional, same-spin Stamina. On the other hand, XF shorter height and wider tip allows for better stability at low rotational velocity, making it a better choice for the more unconventional spin-equalizing, where MF would just topple over at low rotational velocity.

Overall, XF can serve as a potent alternative to RF, adding Stamina to your Attack customizations. However, it is best used in left-spin customizations where it can make full use of its combined Attack and spin-equalizing capabilities.

==Other Versions==

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Beelzeb is useless, Bakushin does have some untapped defense and stamina potential but it is heavily outclassed by top tier defense and stamina wheels like Duo and Reviser, T125 can be used as a substitute when CH120 is not available, and while XF finds use in some left spin customs it can be found in more competitive releases. Overall, '''there is little, to no reason to buy this Beyblade other than for collection purposes.'''
Just thinking about the overall section and how this bey is from a random booster so would the overall need to be changed?
Umm ... You actually need to state Beelzeb's performance ...

Gravity for attack is outclassed.

If Bakushin is to light for defense than why d you have it listed as a good defense wheel in its respective section?
[quote='nupmuk' pid='1141997' dateline='1375722978']
are you allowed to make articles for random booster beys?
It looks decent though, but the clear wheel section is way too short.

[quote='Striker Phantom' pid='1141996' dateline='1375722776']
Okay, so I know that I kind of screwed with my first draft. Beginner's luck, huh. Here's my second draft.

| item number = BB-123
}}

_TOC_

The Beelzeb clear wheel features insect like designs on it. One each side, there are designs of a mosquito, with it's proboscis out, standing, as if sucking blood. The mosquito's wings are shown throughout the rest the clear wheel, and with the stickers, are easier to identify.

Beelzeb has some use in the Attack type customization MF-H Flash Beelzeb GB145R2F.

Bakushin is an originally white Metal Wheel made in a circular shape with very small V-shaped gaps which are approximately one millimeter deep. As a whole, this Metal Wheel resembles a rock with declinations of varying steepness and carved ridges here and there. Although it generally performs in a mediocre way, some testing has showed that it has some decent Stamina and OK Attack despite its inferior weight. Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capabilities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track. In fact, even at the time of its release, it equaled Earth compared to the top-tier Attack types of that period, but the fact that Bakushin was painted repelled Bladers from testing it extensively. On average, however, especially with 4D parts available, Bakushin should only be used as a very last resort. Even with its potential in a few different Beyblade types, it could overall almost be classified as outclassed even following its release, since it possesses the flaws of most Balance-type parts that try to do well in several categories but fail to excel anywhere.

T125 can be utilized in the combo - MF Gravity Perseus T125 RF.

Extreme Flat is a large, plastic Flat tip with four small pieces of plastics spread evenly on the edge of its circumference. It is the widest plastic Flat bottom, as wide as RF, and one of the fastest aggressive tip.

Overall, XF can serve as a potent alternative to RF, adding Stamina to your Attack customizations. However, it is best used in left-spin customizations where it can make full use of its combined Attack and spin-equalizing capabilities.

==Other Versions==

==Gallery==

==Overall==
Beelzeb and XF are the only things that have use out of this entire bey. Bakushin, while having a good design for a defense wheel, is far too light as of now to be considered a good one. T125's effect with air is negligible and is outclassed by several other spin tracks, such as W145, and is useless. Beelzeb is useful for certain attack type customizations, and so is XF, and these parts can be found in the much more useful Hell Beelzeb 125XF. In conclusion, this should only be bought for collection purposes.
MF-H Flash Beelzeb GB145 R2F says hi.

The overall(the only thing you actually wrote) isn't that good.

Beelzeb needs much more work.
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:21 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Try Leone on the Beywiki, it's even shorter.

That doesn't mean you can get out of doing real work.
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:22 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: MF-H Flash Beelzeb GB145 R2F says hi.

Fixed.
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:20 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Umm ... You actually need to state Beelzeb's performance ...

Gravity for attack is outclassed.

If Bakushin is to light for defense than why d you have it listed as a good defense wheel in its respective section?

Edited it. Is it good now? Also, Beelzeb hasn't been tested enough yet to know it's full use, though we can presume that it's outclassed.
Not at all, it does not elaborate at all on why Beelzeb is outclassed, and it is not even outclassed because it is apparently really good with Flash.

It is also supposed to be "has fallen", and not "has fell".
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:22 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: MF-H Flash Beelzeb GB145 R2F says hi.

Fixed it, better?

(Aug. 05, 2013  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not at all, it does not elaborate at all on why Beelzeb is outclassed, and it is not even outclassed because it is apparently really good with Flash.

It is also supposed to be "has fallen", and not "has fell".

Fixed it.
Umm, you did not remove the Gravity Perseus combo ...
(Aug. 05, 2013  9:17 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Umm, you did not remove the Gravity Perseus combo ...

Oh snap I didn't sorry about that. Changed it.
Last I checked, GF was the widest flat, not XF. Overall this draft needs some work.
(Aug. 05, 2013  9:33 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Last I checked, GF was the widest flat, not XF. Overall this draft needs some work.

Yeah, but in the regular Zero-G stadium, GF just about 100% of the time exits. Therefore, XF still has some use.
Also, while XF is outclassed by faster bottoms such as R2F, it still has more stamina. You can edit if you want.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:05 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Yeah, but in the regular Zero-G stadium, GF just about 100% of the time exits. Therefore, XF still has some use.
Also, while XF is outclassed by faster bottoms such as R2F, it still has more stamina. You can edit if you want.

That's kinda, sorta, not true :\. GF is probably the #1 sway attack bottom available. MSF-H Balro Balro SA165GF is seriously good, and positively better than XF.

Anywho, I'd love to help ya out, but I don't own this guy :\. I'd suggest putting a description of why exactly Beelzeb is useful with Flash (IE exposes more metal, balances, puts wight behind contact points, etc.). Smile
(Aug. 05, 2013  11:16 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:05 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Yeah, but in the regular Zero-G stadium, GF just about 100% of the time exits. Therefore, XF still has some use.

That's kinda, sorta, not true :\. GF is probably the #1 sway attack bottom available. MSF-H Balro Balro SA165GF is seriously good, and positively better than XF.

Anywho, I'd love to help ya out, but I don't own this guy :\. I'd suggest putting a description of why exactly Beelzeb is useful with Flash (IE exposes more metal, balances, puts wight behind contact points, etc.). Smile

I see. I guess I better change that. It will be nice of you to help. Just as long as you have Bakushin, T125, XF, and Beelzeb, then you can help. By the way, you wanna know my method of testing? I watch videos of other people with a certain beyblade. Besides, you're already giving advise.
(Aug. 06, 2013  12:48 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: By the way, you wanna know my method of testing? I watch videos of other people with a certain beyblade. Besides, you're already giving advise.

You know that I will take none of your drafts seriously, knowing this, right ?
OMG I'm so stupid. I meant the regular Attack Type Stadium. So sorry. I guess I better put some stuff about Zero-G
By the way, GF is extremely hard to control. Hardest tip IMO
Watch someone who can launch well.
(Aug. 06, 2013  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2013  12:48 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: By the way, you wanna know my method of testing? I watch videos of other people with a certain beyblade. Besides, you're already giving advise.

You know that I will take none of your drafts seriously, knowing this, right ?

You thought I was joking. And you may think that my method of testing is bad, but it's the same as real life testing. This is what anybody should do if they either really want to know about a specific beyblade, or if they want to make a thread about a bey. This is simply "The Alternative"
Do you know why multiple people test combos? Skill varies.
I wanna know who you watch test, send me a PM please.
(Aug. 06, 2013  12:57 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: By the way, GF is extremely hard to control. Hardest tip IMO
Watch someone who can launch well.

BlackOutCannon had done a video featuring Diablo Nemesis go against Gladiator Bahamdia, and Bahamdia lost. I have two theories. My first theory is that Diablo Nemesis was able to keep Gladiator Bahamdia in the stadium, by making Bahamdia lose stamina whenever it hit Nemesis. My second theory is that Gladiator Bahamdia was launched weaker so that it could stay in the stadium.

Tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FWmC_kvBPg
Uh, no.

First of all, you have to own the bey.

Second of all, testing is not uncustomized battles.

I don't think anyone can take your drafts seriously now.
(Aug. 06, 2013  1:19 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Uh, no.

First of all, you have to own the bey.

Second of all, testing is not uncustomized battles.

I don't think anyone can take your drafts seriously now.

Sometimes you don't even have to see a battle. You just watch the bey spin, and then see another.
(Aug. 06, 2013  12:58 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: You thought I was joking. And you may think that my method of testing is bad, but it's the same as real life testing. This is what anybody should do if they either really want to know about a specific beyblade, or if they want to make a thread about a bey. This is simply "The Alternative"

Not at all. You have no idea how much testing the Members of the World Beyblade Organization do. What you do is basically just one percent of the knowledge that determines a part's worth. This is why Beywiki is so accurate (besides the outdated things that were not updated yet; they were super accurate at the time of their publication).

And no, that better be a huge bad joke : watching a Beyblade solo spin determines NOTHING.