Bakugan: Big Time Anime these days!

this is showing dubbed on our local cartoon channel :0 this is the fastest anime i saw coming to arab countries this fast.
i believe that what made it this popular is the anime.
Yeah ive only watched like 3 eps but i think the characters design and everything is really good. Id watch the anime but neer play it.
(Feb. 06, 2009  3:48 AM)Krys Wrote: Yeah, I have a friend who had a friend who plays the Pokemon TCG, I just think the game is confusing though so I just like collecting the cards.

that makes me think of something

person: i play this um pokemon and do this attack.

other person: Are you an idiot or something you don't have enough energy.

person: screw this crappy game i'm going to play card games on motorcycles now.
<end off topic post>

yeah bakugan does suck I mean theyre just little magnetic marbles with pop up plastic shapes. I saw these people who had like half of a ziploc freezer back of bakugan.
I have to say that it is not that bad, it beats pokemon in my books but not the pokemon games. Otherwise, Digimon, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh are a lot better.

I still collect Yugioh cards but I don't really play the game that much.
i like bakugan i was actully dumb enough to get the toy.it was fun the first few times now its boreing.i sold them all and it gets worse.they made a new series.more kids are gonna get more of the little marbles instead of blades.plus they made a cube a oval and a triangle! i saw the commericial.
the spin dragon is copying beyblade with the spin motion
HOLY carp LEFRAM OR SOMETHING CAN DEFY GRAVITY
(May. 02, 2009  6:15 PM)sousa98 Wrote: the spin dragon is copying beyblade with the spin motion

Sousa..that makes no sense.Something that spins Has to be copying beyblade?,OMG I made a coin spin,Im copying beyblade.The spin thing is just a design thing to make it seem more intresting
So wait, are these things still popular? I don't really know what's in with the kids these days even if I play with spin tops all the time. It's my sole juvenile outlet.
(May. 04, 2009  1:50 AM)Khel Wrote: So wait, are these things still popular? I don't really know what's in with the kids these days even if I play with spin tops all the time. It's my sole juvenile outlet.

yes they're friggin huge
Jeez, I'm really out of the loop. Meh they don't look so neat.
(May. 04, 2009  1:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes they're friggin huge
Although, every last kid that has been playing Beyblade in the after school program agrees that Bakugan is nothing compared to Beyblade, and the kids that don't like Bakugan will play Beyblade. We'll have nothing to worry about.
bakugan is really lame and is only successful because it filled an unoccupied niche (battling toy) at exactly the right time
(May. 04, 2009  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: bakugan is really lame and is only successful because it filled an unoccupied niche (battling toy) at exactly the right time

Couldnt have put it any better myself.
SO moral of the story/thread is.
We all must wait a year till Blades rule the world again.
MWUHAHAHAH!
OK. This is the first link that I got from Google, I want you to check out this Bakugan Forum, quiet a few members, alright layout, so here you go... http://www.bakuganforum.net/
Hey thats not so bad. Its rather basic but still acceptable. I LOVE THE LOOK OF THE MAIN CHARACTER! but thats about all lol. But hey it could be good for bakugan fans so good on them.
(May. 10, 2009  2:41 PM)KidTala Wrote: OK. This is the first link that I got from Google, I want you to check out this Bakugan Forum, quiet a few members, alright layout, so here you go... http://www.bakuganforum.net/

This was made as a test site for Match Rank (the system that runs Bey Points) ... lol
LMAO

I saw you on the online members list there.
I see Bakugan as a strange mix between marbles and Yu-Gi-Oh.
The TV show isn't bad, but they terribly mixed up the characters elements.
There are some unwritten rules which character has to have which element and Bakugan completely screwed them over.
I was always assuming this elemental constellation:
Dan: Pyros (that one's okay)
Julie: Ventus
Marucho: Subterra
Alice: Haos
Shun: Darkos
Runo: Aquos
So when I see them using other elements I always get this strange, uncomfortable feeling. (Okay, I know I'm watching too much anime.)

Fortunately, Bakugan doesn't go so well over here in Germany. The kids are all over Gogos Crazy Bones, which are definitely the better alternative to marbles.
Crazy Bones? I haven't heard of those since the late 90's when they went out with Pogs, and the Canadian toy company that made them.
gameplay makes no sense unlike beyblade where you just launch it and knock others out.
(May. 10, 2009  3:11 PM)To Wrote: Crazy Bones? I haven't heard of those since the late 90's when they went out with Pogs, and the Canadian toy company that made them.

Supposedly there is a brand new set. They brought them back to life late last year.
(May. 10, 2009  3:13 PM)blader9 Wrote: gameplay makes no sense unlike beyblade where you just launch it and knock others out.

How does the gameplay "not make sense"? It seems rather straightforward to me.
Holy carp man I just realized that you're the admin for that site?!

Burst out laughing. XD