Bakugan Battle Brawlers / BakuTech Bakugan

I'm a Pyrus Brawler for life. My Guardian is a Pyrus Blade Tigrerra 520g. I am hoping that soon I can get a Pyrus BakuTech Flame Aigle. That phoenix is friggin' awesome... Anyway, I also need a Blitz Dragonoid and a Battle Sabre Battle Gear.
Anchor
Thanks! Joyful_3
Under Elfin are two variations of Minx Elfin.
In the case of obtaining this and that; I have 4 contacts in Japan that get me stuff that aren't available in our country. In the Philippines, we have European Exclusive releases for the Gundalian Invaders series.

I kinda wish I have contacts in China so that they can get me these nifty Bakugan parody stuff XD
El Condor has intricacy on it. Its one of the most well-detailed Season one stuff.
[Image: keithstrifeventuselcond.th.jpg]

I wish you the best of luck in your Bakuhunting. Smile
~and nice Shun Kazami sig too.

AgentBlitz
If you want, we can trade Bakugan. I can get you a Flame Aigle if you got some correct attribute Mechtanium Surge stuff there. Smile
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:30 AM)Wales Wrote: Anchor
Thanks! Joyful_3
Under Elfin are two variations of Minx Elfin.
In the case of obtaining this and that; I have 4 contacts in Japan that get me stuff that aren't available in our country. In the Philippines, we have European Exclusive releases for the Gundalian Invaders series.

I kinda wish I have contacts in China so that they can get me these nifty Bakugan parody stuff XD
El Condor has intricacy on it. Its one of the most well-detailed Season one stuff.
[Image: keithstrifeventuselcond.th.jpg]

I wish you the best of luck in your Bakuhunting. Smile
~and nice Shun Kazami sig too.

AgentBlitz
If you want, we can trade Bakugan. I can get you a Flame Aigle if you got some correct attribute Mechtanium Surge stuff there. Smile

Minx Elfin looks really nice. Your PM is disabled so I can't pm you about Bakugan.
Anchor
Your Avatar = Bakuman
Your Signature = Bakugan
AWESOME! XD

About Bakugan discussions, it's ok. Let's just put it all in this topic. Smile
Yup, haha. A great manga, and great toys to collect Wink Anyways, where do you get your bakugan? I've been finding these fake bakugan on ebay and there really starting to bother me, I almost bought one Tired Im pretty sure no Lars lion was ever 990g; http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAKUGAN-PYRUS-TR...1c29b9393f
Anchor
I have not yet heard of a Bakulyte Pyrus Lars Lion before and usually, season 1 Bakugan have G Power in the lowest possible range. There is a possibility that it could be fake. Furthermore, the Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia are all released under the Bakuswap series fully-opaque and the only other variation being 2 mixed attributes.

The seller is also 99.5% Positive Feedback so try checking his feedback if it says something about Bakugan in the Negative Feedback section.
Bakugan was soooooo cool (before season 3). Everyone at my school played it and I was a Bakugan legend. I like the Haos ones best and I owned everyone with my robotallian. My crazy teacher said she'd call the cops if we brought out a Bakugan in school, so we secretly played in the bathroom and the bus. I'm a retired brawler now (like Dan), but I still keep my robotallian very close.
DARKUS ALL THE WAY! I was a Darkus Brawler, I still have a few Bakugan left, I sold about 90 Bakugan but I still have the one that the main villain of season three had, Maxus Helios, the Darkus armor thing, the two-headed Hydranoid, and a Darkus Dragon thing.
I have some new acquisitions!
Subterra Roxtor, Aquos/Aquos Mutant Krakenoid, Haos/Haos Mutant Krakenoid, Aquos Terrorclaw and a Copper Helmgund Battle Gear. I'll buy more if I see accurate attribute ones tomorrow. Joyful_3

[Image: keithstrifesubterraroxt.th.jpg]

[Image: keithstrifeaquosmutantk.th.jpg]

[Image: keithstrifehaosmutantkr.th.jpg]

[Image: keithstrifeaquosterrorc.th.jpg]

[Image: keithstrifecopperhelmgu.th.jpg]

...and here's all four Europe-Exclusive Battle Gears Smile
[Image: keithstrifeeuexclusiveb.th.jpg]
I finally ordered a 660g Haos Lumagrowl! Now I want my favorite bakugan of each attribute, which I don't even quite know yet, but still. Here's my favorite list;
Pyrus: Pyrus Apollonir(Don't have)
Aquos: Aquos Preyas(Don't have)
Haos: Haos Lumagrowl(Have)
Ventus: Ventus Storm Skyress/Taylean/Hawktor(Have All)
Darkus: Darkus Alpha Hydranoid(Have)
Subterra: Subterra Premo Vulcan(Have)
^ Woah, My Haos Lumagrowl only has 540 Gs. Awesome! Grin
Do you have a Pyrus Apollonir for sale/trade? If so, how much g's and how much?
Hmm.. So I want to get back in to this, but I am strictly collection-only. I ill keep anything I buy NIB or Mint. So guys, what should I buy to start off my collection? I know my local Toys R Us has some 3 packs and some cool calculator looking things, but I don't know what to buy.
What are your favorite bakugan? Buy some of your favorite bakugan or bakugan of your favorite attribute. I really just buy bakugan that I like and I think that look cool, I usually prefer to buy bakugan in their original attribute, but its up to you. If you don't know yet, you should pick what type of brawler you are, even if you are just a collector. It's basically your favorites, mine are Haos and Ventus.
I can't remember. A few years back, I never picked a favorite, I just built teams around different attributes. And I don't know any of the new Bakugan. Do they still sell single packs?
Im not sure, I haven't looked at the bakugan area in my local stores in a while. What I like to do is go on ebay and search 'Haos Bakugan' or whatever and put it in your price range and look at some cool ones, and if you like it, you could do some research on Bakugan wikia before you get it.
Thanks for the help! Where do you usually buy Bakugan?
I just got back into it, and the only I bought recently was from Ebay. I used to buy all of my Bakugan from Walmart and Target though. Beware of fakes when shopping on ebay though, Amazon is good as well.
While Beyhunting, I saw a lot of Bakugan, so that's good. I saw something Bakugan, it looked like a single pack, for 1$ while on vacation. I regret not buying it!
Anchor
Right now, I don't have a Pyrus Apollonir for Sale/Trade. I'll try to find one but I can't promise. ^^;

Pocketpulls
The most awesome Bakugan for MSIB / Non-opened condition are the Maxus Dragonoid, Maxus Helios, Dragonoid Colossus, Dharak Colossus, Dragonoid Destroyer or Mechtavius Destroyer. Joyful_3

===

Got a new Bakugan. Subterra Centipoid. Grin
[Image: keithstrifesubterracent.th.jpg]
Ahh... I remember switching from Beyblade to this back, in the day (Although, it was a process)...
Like a few others, I quit Bakugan after watching New Vestroia... The series got too complicating for me... I didn't understand anything anymore D: The only Bakugan I have are now the original six in it's first evolution (Except for one) and it's original Attribute.

Pyrus Dragonoid, Haos Tigrerra, Aquas Preyas, Ventus Skyress, Subterra Gorem, And lastly the Two-Headed Darkus Hydranoid.
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:04 PM)Tris Wrote: Ahh... I remember switching from Beyblade to this back, in the day (Although, it was a process)...
Like a few others, I quit Bakugan after watching New Vestroia... The series got too complicating for me... I didn't understand anything anymore D: The only Bakugan I have are now the original six in it's first evolution (Except for one) and it's original Attribute.

Pyrus Dragonoid, Haos Tigrerra, Aquas Preyas, Ventus Skyress, Subterra Gorem, And lastly the Two-Headed Darkus Hydranoid.
Like you and me,we're frealin old school in the world of Bakugan

I stopped playing Bakugan after Gundalian Invaders because Mechatnium Serge got to complicated
I still love bakugan I have a ton of bakutechs and shield deck just came out hooray! If anyone cares that much my youtube ethan37066 has some cool stuff
bakugan was a good show until they tried to upgrade it making it jump and turn it to metal