Bakugan

i remember bakugan.. played it when it first came out in grade 5
it got boring after 7 months
i was gonna get back into it until they increased there energy thingys
i wanna sell mine so i can get more beyblade stuff but noone will probably buy it
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:30 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: i wanna sell mine so i can get more beyblade stuff but noone will probably buy it
lol I know.I tried selling mine on ebay but no one would buy them for anything over $30 each set,and altogether they're worth $500!!!
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:44 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:30 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: i wanna sell mine so i can get more beyblade stuff but noone will probably buy it
lol I know.I tried selling mine on ebay but no one would buy them for anything over $30 each set,and altogether they're worth $500!!!
no one really likes bakugan as much since beyblades came out i still watch the show cuz it is interesting but not much else about bakugan
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:46 PM)TheSilverBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:44 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote:
no one really likes bakugan as much since beyblades came out i still watch the show cuz it is interesting but not much else about bakugan
exactly.back on my Bakugan forum we talked about most kids who were into Bakugan a few years ago now are into Beyblade.Beyblade just in all wraps up to be a better game.
And people don't like buying used Bakugan off Ebay anymore, especially now that SM came out with this great wave of wave 3, 4, and 5 Bakugan ALL at once.That was either their biggest mistake, or their "we're sorry' response to all their past mistakes.
Wow, the first generation of Bakugan was cool, but now since they added the battle gear and the traps, it's just so stupid.
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:16 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Wow, the first generation of Bakugan was cool, but now since they added the battle gear and the traps, it's just so stupid.

i actually like the battle gear, but the traps were just plain stupid
well i actully completey lost intrest in bakugan becuase the anime is verrrrry boring (apart from the first season) scince beyblade came out the anime is amazing and the toys but the bakugan toys are expensive so i might as well stay collecting beyblades and save money
but any way

ventus oburus 700gs
dharak collosus
maxus drago
naga 850gs
rare naga 700gs
fencer 700gs

my fav gate card is tricky gate and i use a strategy with it! but i dont really play bakugan no more!
My team:

Bakugan-
Haos Lumigrowl
Haos Contestir
Haos Mega Nemus
Haos Aranaut

Traps-
Haos Piercian

Battle Gear-
Haos Barias
Haos Battle Crusher

Gate Cards-
Lumigrowl
Light-Burst
Duck & Win

Ability Cards-
Flash
Haos 2
Runo's Throw
I quit Bakugan awhile ago, but aren't you only able to have 3 Bakugan and two BG/Traps in your team?
I'm so so into bakugan. I like the battle gear. But I hate or dislike the show now. It's not even bakugan anymore! They don't even play by the rules anymore! They just spam ability cards now. They can't even walk with an anility card. And now, not g power! It's completely different from the game! By the way I got maxus helios, which conbined have like 3000gs, dharak 600gs, airkor 50gs, pyrus strikeflier 730 gs, copper twin destructor 100gs, clawsaurus 750gs.
My latest Bakugan team:
Ventus Strikeflier 780gs
Pyrus Helix Dragonoid 600gs
Pyrus Neo Dragonoid 670gs
Pyrus Coin Scorpion (Trap)
Bronze JetKor 60gs

I don't watch the Season 4 online anymore. Based on the reviews I found from Bakugan bralwers, the show sucks.

The game in the show is completely different in real-life. Making newbies confused.
Gaunlets in the show are ability card activators but in real-life it's a calculator.
Traps in the show adds G-power while in real-life it changes to another attribute.
Battle gear in the show adds high gs. In real-life, low gs.
Bakugans in the show has high gs in real-life, not so much of it's version has high gs.
1 gate card set in a battle in real-life, 2 cards.

Bakugan...childish in my country now...