Bad News: Metal Wheels are not left-spin capable

Today my theIntoy package containing the new Hybrid Wheel Models have arrived, however, when I was assembling them I have noticed that in case of a left spin compatible clear wheel mounted, there is a metal part that prevents the notches of the shooter being placed. Therefore, Storm, Dark and Rock Metal Wheels are not left-spin compatible.

If there is anyone planning on buying more than 1 Dark Wolf DF145FS, then that person should change his/her plans on buying to either a Rock Leone 145WB or Storm Pegasis 105RF...

See it for yourselves:

I wonder what's thier motive behind this :\
Damn I this was my secret plan to buy MFB with a left-spin shooter and win SpinOff. Mission Failed Unhappy
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:53 PM)ZenX Wrote: Today my theIntoy package containing the new Hybrid Wheel Models have arrived, however, when I was assembling them I have noticed that in case of a left spin compatible clear wheel mounted, there is a metal part that prevents the notches of the shooter being placed. Therefore, Storm, Dark and Rock Metal Wheels are not left-spin compatible.

If there is anyone planning on buying more than 1 Dark Wolf DF145FS, then that person should change his/her plans on buying either a Rock Leone 145WB or Storm Pegasis 105RF...

HAHA!! I thought it was when I look earlier. Now that I look again, it appears your correct. This is a pain. I will wait for a few others to be released and see if this changes. If it does then that means that I need to change the HWS MFB System analysis lol. Nevermind.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Supaburn

oh man takara why am I not shocked
This makes me a sad panda. Unhappy
Hmm. Maybe they will release a "Neo Left Shooter" for HWS?
(Apr. 21, 2009  7:16 PM)Driger Wrote: Damn I this was my secret plan to buy MFB with a left-spin shooter and win SpinOff. Mission Failed Unhappy

Why you little.........but you failed on that so that is ok. Smile

This is a shame.
I really consider not buying the releases until it gets better. This is a shame.
I'm not really surprised by this. Let's hope that the next set of wheels released will be able to work in left spin.
._.

There is no reason in hell they would do this. Beyblade has always been about customizing and using different spin directions. They let us customize, but not control our spin direction? Wowwwwwwwwwww
Knew it Tired I could feel it in my spleen.. Said this'd happen a while ago in the HW LDrago section, but this genuinely is ridiculous.
Can't see the logic behind it...
This doesn't really suprise me. Oh well. Hopefully they'll release them eventually. Speechless
I was just going to say this.
WHAT !!! Pinching_eyes_2 I had high expectatons for this only for Takara to crash them Oh well...
(Apr. 21, 2009  8:45 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Knew it Tired I could feel it in my spleen.. Said this'd happen a while ago in the HW LDrago section, but this genuinely is ridiculous.
Can't see the logic behind it...

When they do release them, people will be rabid for them.... $$$...

Not really all that surprising.
Already have two Dark Wolf's ordered. Nooo Unhappy
(Apr. 21, 2009  9:39 PM)Kivva Wrote: When they do release them, people will be rabid for them.... $$$...

Not really all that surprising.

IF they release them.
Which at this current point in time seems unlikely.
If they've left it like this, then I'd say it's more than likely that we won't be seeing left spin wheels this generation.
I'd hedge my bets that we'll be waiting for the next series before we get left spin.

(Apr. 21, 2009  9:53 PM)Kei Wrote: Already have two Dark Wolf's ordered. Nooo Unhappy

Enough time to cancel that order?
ohh no thats bad, but im sorry if is out of topic but really quick
dose anyone knows whats BB-35?
Flame Sagittario I believe.
also, if you know it's off-topic/in the wrong place, why post it here? Speechless
im sorry i just wanted to know rally quick thanks
You can know really quick if you ask it in the Ask A Question thread. =/
Anyway, this sux. My bro is gonna be pissed that he can't use Dark Wolf in left spin.
(Apr. 22, 2009  12:21 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: im sorry i just wanted to know rally quick thanks

Well next time please ask in the 'Ask a Question thread'. We will be happy to answer it there. Asking these off-topic questions here only derails the thread and contribute to spam. Wink K