Kissimmee, Fl
Tournament Results
Kissimmee Lakefront Park
201 Lakeview Dr
  Meet near the water park
10:30 am on 02/05/2022
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

https://challonge.com/Back_To_Classic

https://challonge.com/roaydih2

First I would like to inform the parents who plan to sign their kids to play, PLEASE bring the appropriate beyblades for this event. This is a classic format. I’ll have some spare parts to let kids borrow if need be but I won’t have enough to supply the entire tournament. I will have B-33 stadiums and will set the cap at 11 players. Tournament starts promptly at 10:30 am and registration will be from 9:30am to 10am. I will judge as well as JCE_13.This tournament will be round robin. 1st place will get an online coupon code for MOT product worth $30[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online coupon code for products on MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online coupon code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.[/url]

[url=https://challonge.com/Back_To_Classic/settings]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Sadly can’t come but hope everyone has fun. Thanks fireblaze for hosting.
Is anybody holding a tournament in Penn Valley CA anytime soon?
(Jan. 24, 2022  2:28 AM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: Sadly can’t come but hope everyone has fun. Thanks fireblaze for hosting.

My pleasure! Wanted to show some love to Kissimmee. Been over a year since we had a tournament I think thrown in the park
Oh yeah this will bring me back to the good old days of tournaments before the premier started dominating
Can’t wait! This one’s going to be a blast!
(Jan. 24, 2022  5:21 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2022  2:28 AM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: Sadly can’t come but hope everyone has fun. Thanks fireblaze for hosting.

My pleasure! Wanted to show some love to Kissimmee. Been over a year since we had a tournament I think thrown in the park

How do we get some Beyblade love down in Miami?
(Jan. 24, 2022  6:47 PM)BoltSnapBolt Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2022  5:21 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: My pleasure! Wanted to show some love to Kissimmee. Been over a year since we had a tournament I think thrown in the park

That would fall under SupaDave he’s the best organizer down there for Miami tournaments
(Jan. 24, 2022  6:47 PM)BoltSnapBolt Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2022  5:21 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: My pleasure! Wanted to show some love to Kissimmee. Been over a year since we had a tournament I think thrown in the park

Conce7 gets down to Miami sometimes.
I have a big work event this weekend but go crush it for me guys! You know I love me some Classic. Joyful_2
Also does any know if we are going to get a TT tournament around Florida soon?
3 combos or 5?
(Jan. 26, 2022  2:29 AM)izzybeyblade Wrote: 3 combos or 5?
This is going to be round robin so all you need is 1 combo and if you make the top cut then it will be regular deck format (3)
hey if there’s a spot open Fireblaze put me on the waiting list
fun event today, thank you !
Yeshrock05 1st Dranzer F Heavy Octa
Yeshrock05 1st Roktavor R1 Wing Anchor
Yeshrock05 1st Wolborg Spread Bearing'

-Fireblaze- 2nd Dranzer F Heavy Octa
-Fireblaze- 2nd Drigger F Gravity Defense
-Fireblaze- 2nd Doomsizor D1 Yell Octa (hasbro)

AlexTheBlader 3rd Drigger F Yell Zone'
AlexTheBlader 3rd Dranzer F Heavy Octa
AlexTheBlader 3rd Wolborg Gravity bullet
This matches for event have now been processed.