Back in the "plastic" days...

Heya!!
I'm one of those old Bladers of the "Palstic" days (is "Plastic Era" the proper word btw?). 
I was a young teen back then and with a couple of buddies we made a BeyBlade-Team, probably the strongest of my small town.
Me & my Galeon had so many battles, team matches was a blast, and even if I had some other Beys (because you know, a Blader really can't stop with only one, am I right?), I kept on using my good old Galeon, battle after battle, I stick with "him" till the G-Saga, when he was so ruined that he could not "fight" anymore... 
Ah such sweet memories, I had so, so much fun back then! Anyway...
Then you might know what happened next, I grew up, I was "too old" to play with Beys in the eyes of the "society", got a job, a serious girlfriend, and I gifted my whole collection to my little brother. During the "Metal Saga" (again, is it the proper word?) I watched the anime here and there, I got a Rock Leone to play with my little bro, and I gifted from time to time some other Metal Beys to him, we played sometimes, but the days of me been a Blader was way long gone, I still liked em, but as I said, I saw em as something not "suited" to me anymore, if this making any sense.
Now, an "old" me started to watch the Burst anime, really loved the first season, and I decided to get a couple of Burst Beys. Guess the kid inside me, still want to play with em (if you are a retrogamer as well, I think you can understand it!). So yeah, I will probably not be a "Real Blader" anymore, but I will keep on playing with em from time to time. I guess, "I'm Back" and I wanted to be part of a community, if you are fine with that.
Wonder if some other ppl here had my same experience!
Anyway, glad to meet ya all! SOrry for my terri-bad engrish!
3-2-1-GO-SHOOT!!!
(Oct. 29, 2019  11:51 PM)Galeon-Z Wrote: Heya!!
I'm one of those old Bladers of the "palstic" days (is even "Plastic Era" the proper word?). 
I was a young teen back then and with a couple of buddies we made a BeyBlade-Team, probably the strongest of my small town.
Me & my Galeon had so many battles, team matches was a blast, and even if I had some other Beys (because you know, a Bladet really can't stop with only one, am I right?), I used stick with my good old Galeon battle after battle, till the G-Saga, when he was so ruined that he could not "fight" anymore... 
Then you might know what happened, I grew up, I was "too old" to play with beys, got a job, a serious girlfriend, and I gifted my whole collection to my little brother. During the metal saga I watched the anime here and there, I got a Rock Leone to play with my little bro, and I gifted him from time to time some other metal beys, but the days of me been a Blader was way long gone, I still liked em, but as I said, I saw em as something not "suited" to me anymore, if this making any sense.
Now, an "old" me started to watch the Burst anime, really loved the first season, and I decided to get a couple of Burst Beys. Guess the kid inside me, still want to play with em (if you are a retrogamer as well, I think you can understand it!). So yeah, I will probably not be a "Real Blader" anymore, but I will keep on playing with em from time to time.
Wonder if some other ppl here had the same experience!
Anyway, glat to meet ya all!
3-2-1-GO-SHOOT!!!

You are definitely not to old to do beyblades. There are organizers in this organization that are over 30 years old and genuinely love beyblades. Anyways, welcome to the WBO! I think you will enjoy this organization and if there are WBO tournaments in your area, I would try a Burst format one. What Burst beys do you have?
(Oct. 29, 2019  11:51 PM)Galeon-Z Wrote: Heya!!
I'm one of those old Bladers of the "palstic" days (is "Plastic Era" the proper word btw?). 
Me & my Galeon had so many battles, team matches was a blast, and even if I had some other Beys (because you know, a Blader really can't stop with only one, am I right?), I used stick with my good old Galeon battle after battle, till the G-Saga, when he was so ruined that he could not "fight" anymore... 
Then you might know what happened, I grew up, I was "too old" to play with beys, got a job, a serious girlfriend, and I gifted my whole collection to my little brother. During the metal saga I watched the anime here and there, I got a Rock Leone to play with my little bro, and I gifted him from time to time some other metal beys, but the days of me been a Blader was way long gone, I still liked em, but as I said, I saw em as something not "suited" to me anymore, if this making any sense.
Now, an "old" me started to watch the Burst anime, really loved the first season, and I decided to get a couple of Burst Beys. Guess the kid inside me, still want to play with em (if you are a retrogamer as well, I think you can understand it!). So yeah, I will probably not be a "Real Blader" anymore, but I will keep on playing with em from time to time.
Wonder if some other ppl here had the same experience!
Anyway, glat to meet ya all!
3-2-1-GO-SHOOT!!!

Welcome back to beyblade! I also really like plastic gen!
I got a Kerbeus K2 Limited Press because it looked simple and nice, and I'm gonna get soon a Kreis Satan / Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop and a Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge.
I'm really unsure about the launcher tho...
What are the best Burst Launcher and why? Please teach me about em!
Also, does anyone knows the japanese name (in hiragana / katakana would be nice!) of Galeon? I want to see if there are some on yahoo auction!
(Oct. 30, 2019  8:54 AM)Galeon-Z Wrote: I got a Kerbeus K2 Limited Press because it looked simple and nice, and I'm gonna get soon a Kreis Satan / Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop and a Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge.
I'm really unsure about the launcher tho...
What are the best Burst Launcher and why? Please teach me about em!
Dont get into Satomb S3 those are fully outclassed.
You compete or play for fun? I mean you can compete in burst system.
Nah I just want to play for fun. I just get the ones that look cool to me, or those that I liked in the anime!
What are the best beys of each Burst Series btw?
(Oct. 30, 2019  1:57 PM)Galeon-Z Wrote: Nah I just want to play for fun. I just get the ones that look cool to me, or those that I liked in the anime!
What are the best beys of each Burst Series btw?

Well it depends. If you are talking about TT beys then the best bey for single layers is Valkyrie. The best bey for dual layers is probably dark deathscyther but that is banned in Burst Classic. For God/Evolution beys it is Spriggan Requiem. For Cho-Z/Turbo it is Perfect Phoenix. For GT/Rise it is judgement Diabolos blitz xtreme’, although there is a new layer base called knockout that seems to be comparable if not better than judgement so idk.
I am also a recent return to Beyblade. Turning 30 in Feb and still enjoy Beyblade like i did at 10 or 12 lol. Originally decided i was only going to pick up one or two beys and now id say im at around 20 haha