[Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop

Poll: do yu like your Sig or Avatar?

It's Awesome
66.67%
It's Lame
33.33%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:36 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:32 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: Which one of us do you want to make it?

It doesn't matter who. I just need something that looks amazing. Im running the biggest tournament in the USA next year. So the piece would be all over the WBO.

What I need is:
A picture of the Colosseum from Rome, the words "Beyblade Colosseum @CGS/Carolina Game Summit 2013"
The colors need to be similar to the colors of [ur=http://www.carolinagamessummit.com/] Carolina Game Summit [/url]
Biggest Tournament of the year?What is it?The World Championship?

Yes. this would be the biggest project for a GFXer.
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:39 PM)Beyblademau5 Wrote: Are you sure you want one of us to do this Dark???
You should get someone major like ChinaBlade or Shriyukai(darnit,why can'y I spell her name write?)

(Sep. 01, 2012  5:38 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Biggest Tournament of the year?What is it?The World Championship?

Biggest in the USA. This is the equivalient of Beyblade Crusade minus a few of the errors of this past years tournament.
I have tosay. I'm kinda nervous. this is my first huge Sig, and we don't wanna mess it up, but we'll see what we can do.Stupid
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:43 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: I have tosay. I'm kinda nervous. this is my first huge Sig, and we don't wanna mess it up, but we'll see what we can do.Stupid

Id like to see what you can do.Or if you can't at least point me to someone who can.
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:43 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: I have tosay. I'm kinda nervous. this is my first huge Sig, and we don't wanna mess it up, but we'll see what we can do.Stupid
Well,I wish you and Mau good luck

I'll see what i can do then.Smug and thanks
Iv got this I have the perfect idea for it. I'm really nervous this is the most important banner iv ever made.
Okay, but i'll make on just incase. So send it to me when your done.Stupid
Thanks! The siggie is boss! Good luck with that banner.
(Sep. 01, 2012  6:08 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: ThanksStupid

Please, no one liners. Those belong in pm's and there they will stay. You could get warned if they don't.
no offence... but it's a little too big. a little smaller and it will be perfect.
Can you make me a sig? here are the pics:
[Image: 177px-Character_eight.png]
[Image: 250px-Pirates_oraja.jpg]
[Image: 180px-Sakyo.png]
[Image: 210px-Chris.png]
[Image: 120px-BeatLynx6.PNG]
Text: LEGENDBLADER01 in italics, and on the bottom, IMA' BOSS!
Thank You
Do you want all of those Pics in it?
yes but if you can't put all of them its fine
make them smaller by cropping the image
Thats not what i mean. I meant i don't know how to make these images flow together
I don't either. Maybe you can 3 pics from these for us to use.
ok thats fine
EDIT: you can use kite, chris, and beat lynx