BOSS BATTLE: Hero vs. Hazel!

Hmm. I might take request for the next one .. If there is one.
serve justice by bringing us the next chapter!
Hmmm...how much time? No pressure
I don't know, Hero is probably asleep or busy looking at himself in the mirror and reflecting on how much more attractive he is than any given person. Let's not spam up the place, k?
Good story. You should do the battles for the other commitee members. The blades would be harder to create though. Blitz's should have a rock star bit beast Smile
If you want to continue this, Kei should definitely have a Gackt bit beast.
No, I think he should be going with the hilarious misunderstanding of Sekirei based on the first google result.
(Dec. 30, 2011  10:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: I don't know, Hero is probably asleep or busy looking at himself in the mirror and reflecting on how much more attractive he is than any given person. Let's not spam up the place, k?

Is there a way for me to upvote this comment?
+9,001 for accuracy and humor.

(Dec. 30, 2011  11:37 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Good story. You should do the battles for the other commitee members. The blades would be harder to create though. Blitz's should have a rock star bit beast Smile

Perhaps. Any requested match ups? Deikailo vs. Kai-V, th!nk vs. Kei, etc.

(Dec. 30, 2011  3:14 PM)Kaiba Wrote: If you want to continue this, Kei should definitely have a Gackt bit beast.

Scream Gackt BD145RF left-spin? Haha

(Dec. 30, 2011  3:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: No, I think he should be going with the hilarious misunderstanding of Sekirei based on the first google result.

Just googled it ... what?
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:42 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: And it's amusing that Hazel is the last one standing on his team considering how he's closing most of the threads in the WBO these days, and I see a lot of warnings coming from him as well.

Definitely worth the read.

Not like Kai-V would last that long ;]
As far as matchups go, I was thinking:
-Dei vs Arupaeo
-th!nk vs Kei
-Dan vs Kai-V (he's got it easy, Tongue_out)
-Momo vs Blitz
(Dec. 31, 2011  5:20 AM)Kaiba Wrote: As far as matchups go, I was thinking:
-Dei vs Arupaeo
-th!nk vs Kei
-Dan vs Kai-V (he's got it easy, Tongue_out)
-Momo vs Blitz
I think CRUelty vs Kei would be just as exciting Serious
Haha, if I want to die XP
Jokes aside, this was probably the most humorous, in a good way, obviously, story I've ever read here.

I'd rather think
Dan vs Kei (Dan has lost to Kei before in a tournament situation, in front of his Father no less.)
Dei vs Kai-V (The original anime never avoids a female vs female fight if possible)
And then whatever.
Kei should have Micro Gackt BD145RF. I don't get evil.Still,why no Brad?Hazel's special
Move:-Octopi Ink.
(Dec. 31, 2011  5:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'd rather think
Dan vs Kei (Dan has lost to Kei before in a tournament situation, in front of his Father no less.)
Dei vs Kai-V (The original anime never avoids a female vs female fight if possible)
And then whatever.

Oh no. Dan lost in front of his dad? Wonder how that car ride went.

PERFECT! Now someone sees my parody towards the anime.

th!nk vs ... Blitz AND Arupeao at the same time

thanks CRUelty. I'm glad you like it.
Its possible that Brad is the "big boss" of them all...
So we have Kai-V, Kei, Blitz and Arupeao as the "Elite Four". Hazel as "Blue/Gary". Brad can be "Red" .. (?)
Wait, Red's the main character, right? So wouldn't you be Red?
If that's so, then would Dei, th!nk, Momo, and Dan be your party? Tongue_out
No, I think Brad is a professor... so we should call him "Prof. Brad"?
Brad should be:-Proffesor.He injects steroids onto his Libra CH120RF,Death Gargoyle and 10bBistool.Now,How cool is that.
YESSS PROFESSOR BRAD
HE IS ALL KNOWING OF BEYBLADE AND MADE THE ORIGINAL BEYWIKI! Gasp
(Dec. 31, 2011  5:58 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Wait, Red's the main character, right? So wouldn't you be Red?
If that's so, then would Dei, th!nk, Momo, and Dan be your party? Tongue_out

I could be Gold? Haha.

(Dec. 31, 2011  6:00 AM)Blood Wrote: No, I think Brad is a professor... so we should call him "Prof. Brad"?

Can't really fight the Prof. ..

(Dec. 31, 2011  6:05 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Brad should be:-Proffesor.He injects steroids onto his Libra CH120RF,Death Gargoyle and 10bBistool.Now,How cool is that.

Starting to sound like Team Rocket to me.
It also fits, because the Professors aren't Trainers anymore, and Brad doesn't blade anymore.
Professor Tiller, if you will. Wink
He is the founder of Steriods injection too,apparently. His Libra is 1000000000x better than Duo after he injected that Steriods injection.Hero:- Elite 4 ver. Of Team Rocket.Seriously,he does.You should check his avatar of him doing it. Libra=Ultimate Beast.In this one,Brad does battle and rule.
(Dec. 31, 2011  6:09 AM)Kaiba Wrote: It also fits, because the Professors aren't Trainers anymore, and Brad doesn't blade anymore.
Professor Tiller, if you will. Wink

Perhaps I can fit that in.

(Dec. 31, 2011  6:10 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: He is the founder of Steriods injection too,apparently. His Libra is 1000000000x better than Duo after he injected that Steriods injection.Hero:- Elite 4 ver. Of Team Rocket.Seriously,he does.You should check his avatar of him doing it. Libra=Ultimate Beast.In this one,Brad does battle and rule.

Whatzzer, quite honestly I can no longer interpret what you're trying to say.