BLADERS NEEDED! Custom SwitchStrike Tournament! New Custom Ranking System!

(Jul. 26, 2019  1:31 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When is the tournament going to start?

Or do we not have enough people XD

We need at least 5 more people.
How do I know which parts are available?
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: How do I know which parts are available?

Read the first post.
(I think I read the parts right, but pardon me if I haven't)
My entry is nL3.angle.anchor (do I have to tell what launch to do ahead of the matches btw? Just curious)
(Jul. 27, 2019  4:20 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: (I think I read the parts right, but pardon me if I haven't)
My entry is nL3.angle.anchor (do I have to tell what launch to do ahead of the matches btw? Just curious)

nL3 and Angle can’t be used together, it’s not a rule. I literally can’t fit it on. Plus Anchor is already taken.
(Jul. 27, 2019  4:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  4:20 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: (I think I read the parts right, but pardon me if I haven't)

nL3 and Angle can’t be used together, it’s not a rule. I literally can’t fit it on. Plus Anchor is already taken.

But, anchor is shown on the list of drivers? Meanwhile, atomic which was taken isn't on the list?
(Jul. 27, 2019  6:26 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  4:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: nL3 and Angle can’t be used together, it’s not a rule. I literally can’t fit it on. Plus Anchor is already taken.

But, anchor is shown on the list of drivers? Meanwhile, atomic which was taken isn't on the list?

That was a mistake, my apologies.
(Jul. 27, 2019  6:30 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: YES PLESE SO PUMPED

Make a combo Joyful_3
My entry is lS3.8s.zt (same spin, will tell what modes to use before match).
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:14 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: My entry is lS3.8s.zt (same spin, will tell what modes to use before match).

Lol thats VERY similar to what my combo was in CheetoBlader's last online tournament XD
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:14 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: My entry is lS3.8s.zt (same spin, will tell what modes to use before match).

I’m an idiot. I COMPLETELY forgot to remove the parts from CitrusNinja3’s combo. Unhappy. Because I was an idiot, I’m offering you Turbo parts too.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I’m an idiot. I COMPLETELY forgot to remove the parts from CitrusNinja3’s combo. Unhappy. Because I was an idiot, I’m offering you Turbo parts too.
No you’re not an idiot, and also NO FAIR! He’ll win the whole thing! Unhappy Just kidding I’m fine with it.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Odin.Oval.Fusion....(O.O.F)
My luck has been bad irl for last 2 days and here I am, continuing it in here... dang.
Also, thanks for the help but I am turning it down anyway. Fair and square all the way boi.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:21 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m an idiot. I COMPLETELY forgot to remove the parts from CitrusNinja3’s combo. Unhappy. Because I was an idiot, I’m offering you Turbo parts too.

Odin.Oval.Fusion....(O.O.F)
My luck has been bad irl for last 2 days and here I am, continuing it in here... dang.
Also, thanks for the help but I am turning it down anyway. Fair and square all the way boi.
Alright, sorry Unhappy. Are you going to make another combo? I can promise you that, the combo you make, will be entered. Wink
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:21 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Odin.Oval.Fusion....(O.O.F)
Alright, sorry Unhappy. Are you going to make another combo? I can promise you that, the combo you make, will be entered. Wink
What if his combo is O.O.F?
sX3.1s.hn is my entry. Hope my luck is better....
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:31 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: sX3.1s.hn is my entry. Hope my luck is better....
Nice combo!
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:31 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: sX3.1s.hn is my entry. Hope my luck is better....

You’re in.
Spryzen Requiem S3 Zero Bump Bearing. BTW is this a YT video tournament?
(Jul. 28, 2019  6:30 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Spryzen Requiem S3 Zero Bump Bearing. BTW is this a YT video tournament?

Please check the parts. Also, I wish.
(Jul. 28, 2019  7:48 PM)Foxblade Wrote: mine is garuda oval bearing
I don’t think those parts are available.

None of those parts are available.
(Jul. 28, 2019  7:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
I don’t think those parts are available.

oh ok then what LAD parts are
(Jul. 28, 2019  7:51 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  7:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I don’t think those parts are available.

oh ok then what LAD parts are
Look at the 1st post.