BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer

(Sep. 03, 2021  12:19 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  2:43 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Took me a while (mostly because my laptop keeps crashing) but I FINALLY was able to finish editing this battle video. Here it is - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYvrSEi...tU2jO/view

~As you can see, well hear, I'm a JoJo fan Smile ~

The battles are in this order:

1. Draciel V vs Storm Pegasus
  2. Archer Hercules vs Dead Phoenix
  3. Curse Deathscyther (Attack Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  4. Curse Deathscyther (Defence Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  5. Curse Deathscyther (Stamina Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  6. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode)
  7. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode)
  8. Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Right-Spin Defence Mode
  9. Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Left-Spin Attack Mode)
~I would've recorded more battles to fit the entire duration of the song, but my really cracked and carpy phone (my only camera) didn't have enough room or processing power. Next time, however, I'll try and borrow my grandfather's video camera to get some high-quality recordings~

Thats awesome. But you have to set the document so anyone who has the link can see it. Im keen to see some beys in action, and it sounds like you put some effort into the video!

Oh dang, I'll fix that right away!

(Sep. 03, 2021  12:19 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  2:43 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Took me a while (mostly because my laptop keeps crashing) but I FINALLY was able to finish editing this battle video. Here it is - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYvrSEi...tU2jO/view

~As you can see, well hear, I'm a JoJo fan Smile ~

The battles are in this order:

1. Draciel V vs Storm Pegasus
  2. Archer Hercules vs Dead Phoenix
  3. Curse Deathscyther (Attack Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  4. Curse Deathscyther (Defence Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  5. Curse Deathscyther (Stamina Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  6. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode)
  7. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode)
  8. Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Right-Spin Defence Mode
  9. Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Left-Spin Attack Mode)
~I would've recorded more battles to fit the entire duration of the song, but my really cracked and carpy phone (my only camera) didn't have enough room or processing power. Next time, however, I'll try and borrow my grandfather's video camera to get some high-quality recordings~

Thats awesome. But you have to set the document so anyone who has the link can see it. Im keen to see some beys in action, and it sounds like you put some effort into the video!

Just fixed it. It should work now.
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  12:19 AM)Lon Wrote: Thats awesome. But you have to set the document so anyone who has the link can see it. Im keen to see some beys in action, and it sounds like you put some effort into the video!

Oh dang, I'll fix that right away!

(Sep. 03, 2021  12:19 AM)Lon Wrote: Thats awesome. But you have to set the document so anyone who has the link can see it. Im keen to see some beys in action, and it sounds like you put some effort into the video!

Gotta say I'm always shocked at the hits world spriggan can just eat like nothing haha
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:16 PM)Lon Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Oh dang, I'll fix that right away!

Gotta say I'm always shocked at the hits world spriggan can just eat like nothing haha

I know, it's pretty cool. In fact, every time I battle my little brother's Pro Series Judgement Joker and use Spriggan on Defence Mode, I say "World Spin" annoyingly every time Joker slams into it and does absolutely no damage.
(Sep. 03, 2021  2:13 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:16 PM)Lon Wrote: Gotta say I'm always shocked at the hits world spriggan can just eat like nothing haha

I know, it's pretty cool. In fact, every time I battle my little brother's Pro Series Judgement Joker and use Spriggan on Defence Mode, I say "World Spin" annoyingly every time Joker slams into it and does absolutely no damage.
Hahaha you troll
I just ordered the Sparking Triple Booster and Jet Wyvern. Also, love the joke with the discount code you sent me Smile
Re-stock is in boys and girls. With another one coming soon. Let me know if your looking for anything, and ill look into if we can stock it any time soon.
(Sep. 09, 2021  3:14 AM)Lon Wrote: Re-stock is in boys and girls.  With another one coming soon. Let me know if your looking for anything, and ill look into if we can stock it any time soon.

What about the Limit Break DX Set or the other Sparking RBs?
(Sep. 09, 2021  7:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2021  3:14 AM)Lon Wrote: Re-stock is in boys and girls.  With another one coming soon. Let me know if your looking for anything, and ill look into if we can stock it any time soon.

What about the Limit Break DX Set or the other Sparking RBs?

We tried to add the Achilles booster but our supplier is all sold out haha. More SP stuff is coming for sure. If there is enough interest we might grab the limit break sets. They are super expensive to ship, and not many DB stadiums are selling so we are a bit iffy on it.
If you cant get the genesis' and dragons early I will settle for db beys
Look what came in the mail yesterday!
[Image: wVw6zXZBcz_7r18UGptCnd5oIqg4IxrX0QOaYJ8P...rslNvxt=s0]
[Image: ztEwXHkmr8FCWP9AxHfkIZDuO4dJQpeUEVEhjlAY...7VapYak=s0]
Will upload some battle vids soon.
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Look what came in the mail yesterday!
[Image: wVw6zXZBcz_7r18UGptCnd5oIqg4IxrX0QOaYJ8P...rslNvxt=s0]
[Image: ztEwXHkmr8FCWP9AxHfkIZDuO4dJQpeUEVEhjlAY...7VapYak=s0]
Will upload some battle vids soon.

Thats awesome,  and id be hyped to see Battle Vids, but sadly we are no longer running the 10% discount for sharing that stuff with us

(Sep. 14, 2021  1:25 AM)howmycan Wrote: If you cant get the genesis' and dragons early I will settle for db beys

We have the GT customize set. Which has Gensis and a dragon (not one of the better ones) and ofc apocalypse. So you could always grab that, but yeah no date on Big Bang Genesis as of yet. Maybe with more interest
Heya lads. Greatest Raphael is in, so if you pre-ordered it, they will be on their way today
(Nov. 16, 2021  1:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Heya lads. Greatest Raphael is in, so if you pre-ordered it, they will be on their way today

Neat
(Nov. 16, 2021  1:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Heya lads. Greatest Raphael is in, so if you pre-ordered it, they will be on their way today

Yay!!! :3
Excellent!

Now... Ultimate Valk preorder when? Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 16, 2021  11:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Excellent!

Soon! I don't have an exact day, but id say within the next couple of days

(Nov. 16, 2021  11:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Excellent!

Err make that today haha. Pre order is up
Raphael came in the mail yesterday. It's my first DB Bey, and it absolutely DOMINATES every other Bey I have and it's that good, I'll probably order a few more at a later point. I could also feel a dark presence emanating from it as I put it together.
Hey guys. Pre-orders for the new random booster is up. Some very cool stuff in this release!
https://bglhobbies.com.au/collections/dy...del-inside