BEYSALE! Updated thread, plenty of MFBs available!

Prices added.
Could you please tell me the condition of the War Lion S-AR? From the pictures I can only see about 1/4.
(Jan. 18, 2013  5:30 PM)Wombat Wrote: Could you please tell me the condition of the War Lion S-AR? From the pictures I can only see about 1/4.

The S-AR is fine. I've only used it a few times, so there is no major damage to it.

Please PM me for more pictures, if necessary.
Items arrived, super fast postage, packed securely and really well, items as described and in good condition Grin and great service! Awesome dealing with you man and hope to deal with you again in future!
Updated OP with a Pink Galeon.
I lol'd when I saw ,"Updated 29/01/13!" It's still the 28th in the states, so the 29th hasn't even happened for us lol. Smile
Yo! Hey! Ho! I've received my package today and I gotta say, you did a really good job bubble wrapping the stadium Smile Despite the small cracks, the stadium is AWESOME!! Will definitely do business again with in the future! Grin
(Jan. 29, 2013  12:36 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Yo! Hey! Ho! I've received my package today and I gotta say, you did a really good job bubble wrapping the stadium Smile Despite the small cracks, the stadium is AWESOME!! Will definitely do business again with in the future! Grin

Great ! Glad you enjoyed your product.

Also selling a Cyber Driger ! If interested, please PM me, and once offer has been accepted and payment has been sent, I will create it for you!
Bump !

Now selling a White Gabriel.
Selling a bunch of grips.
Items Recived! Second time purchasing BOTH times Great prices! As well as Super quick shipping! Only took a Day! EXTREMELY happy with my Orthros! Thanks very much!

EDIT: Also the small gift was really nice!
(Feb. 07, 2013  8:43 AM)ZX Wrote: Items Recived! Second time purchasing BOTH times Great prices! As well as Super quick shipping! Only took a Day! EXTREMELY happy with my Orthros! Thanks very much!

EDIT: Also the small gift was really nice!

Thanks for the kind comment. Smile

Selling my Custom Cyber Driger now !
Im interested in Apollon G, Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo. And BeybladerZX said you have another orthros g, besides the one he bought
dude your the best, got my package today and its every thing i thought it would be and more Smile
Cool Cyber Driger custom arrived today.
Very happy. Keep up the good work. Stupid
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:45 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Im interested in Apollon G, Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo. And BeybladerZX said you have another orthros g, besides the one he bought

PM replied, please check it ! Thanks !

(Feb. 12, 2013  1:52 AM)tailstheblader Wrote: dude your the best, got my package today and its every thing i thought it would be and more Smile

Great ! Enjoy it.

(Feb. 12, 2013  12:35 PM)drakechandler Wrote: Cool Cyber Driger custom arrived today.
Very happy. Keep up the good work. Stupid

Only came in a day ? Nice ! Thanks for the feedback.

If you're ever interested in a Custom which isn't listed, PM me and I'll see what I can do. Smile

=-=-=

Also, new items will be posted soon !
Updated OP with ZEUS, VENUSIAN G, etc.
Bump; selling Cyber Driger VER. 2. Please PM me for pictures and price.
No offense but well i suppose u shd put photos on ur thread instead of
asking others to contact you personally for the photos right?
(Feb. 25, 2013  1:52 PM)roux Wrote: No offense but well i suppose u shd put photos on ur thread instead of
asking others to contact you personally for the photos right?

I just added it before haha.
Bumpers.
ANY HASBRO DRIGER OR DRANZER BLADES OUT THERE?! PM ME PLEASEEEE
(Feb. 28, 2013  1:22 AM)SurfinJosh Wrote: ANY HASBRO DRIGER OR DRANZER BLADES OUT THERE?! PM ME PLEASEEEE
Does this seem familiar?
Quote:Hazel attached a moderator notice to this post
Make a thread in the Buying subforum to this effect.

You can make a new buying thread and list the beys you want there.
(Feb. 28, 2013  1:22 AM)SurfinJosh Wrote: ANY HASBRO DRIGER OR DRANZER BLADES OUT THERE?! PM ME PLEASEEEE

Eh, I sent you a PM.

Anyways, Prices have been slashed! Some items up to 50% Off !
Came across this thread for the first time,and I'm like wow....
Some are pretty cheap.Especially,I like how cheap the Dragoon Blue G is-$7(AUD or USD?).
Well,If I want it to get shipped,I'll have to pay double for the shipping
:|
anyways,awesome thread