BEYSALE! Updated thread, plenty of MFBs available!

Is Dranzer S the PF Ver. or Fukobako 2002 Ver.?
i dont know what to offer for Venusian G. could you just pm me a good price please?
It doesn't work that way Orion... you PM him a price.

Also... interested in that Jade Jupiter... PMed!
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:46 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: It doesn't work that way Orion... you PM him a price.
i was going to tomorrow.
Already in a deal for the Venusian G...
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:49 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Already in a deal for the Venusian G...

ok sorry :\
It's ok Smile Let's deal with this in PMs.
Nice shop! I may buy the Blitz Unicornio from you sometime soon (maybe august). I know that there are no reserves though. Maybe you could check out my Thread sometime!
Brilliant seller, couldn't have asked for anything more and the postage was really quick too, thank you once again!
Trying to get rid of Venusian G - $55; free red SG Sharp Base. SOLD

Zeus is also available for $30.
i get your package today, thankyou very much.
I am enthusiast of the service, great dealer, very kind, thanks! Smile
Thanks for the kind words everyone! This shop is now closed, and will be re-opened again in the future.

Smile
Massive Update to the OP! Plastics & HMS Clearance guys!

It's best to purchase in bulk since shipping will generally be the same.
bump or something

added rare plastics
Most have been sold, only two left.

Buy them and get a free NEW IN BOX Driger V2!
Just sent you a PM, but posting here in case you miss it.

I'm very interested in purchasing the light purple Venus if you haven't sold it already. Could you message me back with any details? Joyful_3

Tyvm,
LadyWulf
Got Uriel 2, Galeon 2, Poseidon and Gabriel today.
Everything was excellent! Especially communication and packaging. Your prices are really fair.
Thanks a lot, Cannon! Smile
HeyHey cannon. I was wondering if you had anymore left that you are willing to sell??
Bumpity doo

Updated with the rest of my excess, including Dranzer and Dragoon GT, Cyber Dranzer custom, etc.
Got my blades today. Great seller
Received Dranzer GT and Driger V2 yesterday. Awesome seller!! Thank you Cannon. Smile