BEYDAYS 2013 is on! + Special $20 BeyStadium Attack Type Deal!

(Jun. 26, 2013  5:01 PM)Luck Wrote: wait - when will the beylotto results be announced? I couldn't find it in the OP .

We are still waiting on some results from tournament hosts, so it's impossible to say. Hopefully soon.
Ah, OK Smile
Thanks for the update.
(Jun. 26, 2013  6:02 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2013  5:01 PM)Luck Wrote: wait - when will the beylotto results be announced? I couldn't find it in the OP .

We are still waiting on some results from tournament hosts, so it's impossible to say. Hopefully soon.

Can you say which tournaments haven't sent in the results yet?
Unless we missed something, these tournaments are left :

Mumbai - BEYBLADE CHALLENGE
Thane, India - BeyDays: The BeyFestival
So Cannon says they will be done judging the Face photography on July 7th. That's good to know. Just telling anyone who didn't already know...
(Jun. 27, 2013  4:12 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: So Cannon says they will be done judging the Face photography on July 7th. That's good to know. Just telling anyone who didn't already know...

Eh, we never gave that date ... We hope to be finished before July anything ...
(Jun. 27, 2013  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless we missed something, these tournaments are left :

Will there be a cutoff when they're no longer eligible for not turning them in by a certain time?
(Jun. 27, 2013  5:30 PM)rkalajian Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2013  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless we missed something, these tournaments are left :

Will there be a cutoff when they're no longer eligible for not turning them in by a certain time?

The answer is almost certainly 'no'. We don't want to punish the players who participated in BeyDays by not including them in the giveaway when it is the host who has the responsibility to submit everything to us.
That's a very good point!
(Jun. 27, 2013  6:53 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2013  5:30 PM)rkalajian Wrote:

The answer is almost certainly 'no'. We don't want to punish the players who participated in BeyDays by not including them in the giveaway when it is the host who has the responsibility to submit everything to us.
AFAIK, (most probably) the host had already contacted Kai-V and told her that he will be submitting all the details within the first week of july, as he is very busy with his exams and has a tough schedule..... so it will be done soon... i will remind the host of this again, being my duty ..
(Jun. 27, 2013  4:12 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: So Cannon says they will be done judging the Face photography on July 7th. That's good to know. Just telling anyone who didn't already know...

That's my contest, not the WBO's.
how can i permote myself. i don't any ab this link.
(Jun. 29, 2013  7:55 AM)RAYSON Wrote: how can i permote myself. i don't any ab this link.

"permote yourself" ?