BEYDAYS 2013 is on! + Special $20 BeyStadium Attack Type Deal!

Sweet beydays!!! Too bad i can't go Crying
Yay awesome thinking to keep a tournament in our area
Attended the beyday tournament in mumbai, it was amazing !!! this beylotto is going to be much more exciting too
im sad, this is the first beydays scine i signed up i missed, and not only that, but i tried hoasting one, but no one posted on my topic. i hope this isn't the end of tournaments in melbourne, or Australia for that matter.
Out of curiosity which/how many of the Beyday events have turned in everything?
Honestly, I'm too curious to know what the BL prizes are. Especially given the hint of WBO Exclusives :3
Can we have an update please? I know you're busy with beypoints but you could at least say something like "the beylotto won't happen till at least (whatever date) because only (whatever number of beydays results) have been sent in and we want to finish the beypoints before doing the beylotto. I'm sure me and others don't mind waiting. Its waiting with no word on what's happening which is annoying.
(Jun. 06, 2013  2:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can we have an update please? I know you're busy with beypoints but you could at least say something like "the beylotto won't happen till at least (whatever date) because only (whatever number of beydays results) have been sent in and we want to finish the beypoints before doing the beylotto. I'm sure me and others don't mind waiting. Its waiting with no word on what's happening which is annoying.

You know, you can look right at the Beypoint Queue topic to see which tournaments have results submitted for them already ...
That's not really what I meant. I might we (i say that since i assume others want to know too) want to an estimate on how long we'll have to wait before you actually do the beylotto.
We cannot really estimate that since it depends on the hosts sending everything.
Will there be a special BeyDays face given out this year? This has probably already been mentioned, but I can't seem to find it Smile
Yes. There is a picture of it in the OP.
Any idea, on what the prizes for the Beylotto will be? Wasn't it supposed to be revealed already?

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.
The list and structure for the prizes is being finalized right now. We also need to take care of the special BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Passport Holders BeyLotto, which everybody seems to have forgotten haha. I am just waiting on final participant lists for a few of the qualifiers and then that will be ready to go.
Are there still and WBO stadiums left? And, if so any chance the people able to purchase them list has become less restricted?
Have they judged the Face Photography contest yet?
So how is the donation signing going by the way?
(Jun. 13, 2013  6:56 PM)Time Wrote: Are there still and WBO stadiums left? And, if so any chance the people able to purchase them list has become less restricted?

The original purpose for this campaign is as stated in the OP. Kai-V has stated the conditions that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for this deal clearly.

(Jun. 14, 2013  5:51 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Have they judged the Face Photography contest yet?

We are in the process of it.

(Jun. 15, 2013  3:48 AM)Stars Wrote: So how is the donation signing going by the way?

Sorry, come again?
(Jun. 15, 2013  4:41 AM)Uwik Wrote: Sorry, come again?

I think he means stadium and T-shirt signing, after donations.
Ahh ok, I'm not entirely sure since Kei is the treasurer, but I know for a fact that few Royal Faces have been awarded. Not certain on the stadium / T-Shirt deal. Regardless the amount though, THANK YOU for all the generosity!
The hint on 'WBO Exclusives' in the BeyLotto make me curious. We have only 3 re-colours as of now. (Storm, Galaxy & Big Bang Pegasis). Also, I feel that this year, there hasn't been that much excitement as it was last year...
It's good to see so many people generously donating.
I also wonder if this year there'll be a choice of 'Whatever Bey product you want' like last year for the top 5 winners. I wonder what they asked for?
Shining God MS, eh?
I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, but may I ask again if they judged the Face Photography contest? I know it's been about 10 days since I asked, and I've been looking for a thread for it. When they do make a thread, will it be posted in Beyblade General? Or somthing else. Like I said, I've never entered one of these and I don't know how long they usually take to judge them. So sorry if I'm sounding impatient, no hard feelings. I assure you that this will be the last time that I ask.

Please Reply,
BahamdiaGoreim
It about a month last year, so just be patient a little while longer. Smile
(Jun. 24, 2013  8:20 PM)Insomniac Wrote: It about a month last year, so just be patient a little while longer. Smile

Okay, thanks! I figured it would probably take a month or so.
wait - when will the beylotto results be announced? I couldn't find it in the OP .