BEYDAYS 2013 is on! + Special $20 BeyStadium Attack Type Deal!

(May. 18, 2013  2:11 AM)Leone7 Wrote: Is there going to be a bey day in ny

I don't think so, but you guys should start to get something going!
Nice, can't wait for this!
my event is in event proposal and it is the first event in this region
Oh wow, this is short notice, haha! I've been hoping to host an AL tournament for Beydays, but I've been holding off scheduling it until I knew when it was x) Hopefully we can make it happen!
when is there another wbo tornement in the ny
(May. 18, 2013  12:18 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Oh wow, this is short notice, haha! I've been hoping to host an AL tournament for Beydays, but I've been holding off scheduling it until I knew when it was x) Hopefully we can make it happen!

Usually it is always around when Anime North happens, hah. Anyway, if there is anything we can do, with the BeyMap, a stadium or whatever to help, let me know as soon as possible.
Someone make a tournament in Michigan
event proposal made for Finland :-)
Just wondering is there ever one in west melbourne? Speechless
(May. 17, 2013  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote: I can't believe this is the fifth year for BeyDays; it surely doesn't feel like it's been four years since Beyblade Spinoff and War Room.

It feels so close and yet so long ago ...
Event proposal made for Goa, India. I hope it gets approved.
By the way, when is the last day to submit the footage for BeyChannel? As long as I remember, the last date wasn't mentioned.
(May. 19, 2013  5:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It feels so close and yet so long ago ...

That's a good way of describing the feeling.

(May. 19, 2013  6:30 AM)zeneo Wrote: By the way, when is the last day to submit the footage for BeyChannel? As long as I remember, the last date wasn't mentioned.

It's hard to say. It depends on how quickly tournament hosts are able to get the participant lists into us so that we can enter everybody into the BeyLotto. That usually doesn't happen very quickly, so you should have plenty of time to submit footage. I'll try to post a warning a couple days before we do the BeyLotto so that people who haven't submitted footage yet will have the chance to do so.
I hope that someone will make a really big tournament in Columbus Ohio sometime this year. I know that I'll never be able to go to these things unless it's somewhere close. I host my own where I live sometimes. Once, about 150 people came to mine, but now whenever I have one, it's usually about 15 people. I'm not trying to make anyone mad for saying this, and I'm not trying to "Whine", but I'm just trying to put a cool idea out there, that's all.
i am also hosting a tournament its thread is in event proposal named destiny kai-v please reply to the thread
I will just be able for the photography contest
Can someone make a tournament in Miami Florida or near it
Plzzz I'll battle anyone any time as long as its close

Can someone make a tournament in Miami Florida or near it
Plzzz
Can someone make a tournament near mufreesboro tennesse? I'll help if I have too!
Query.
My Blader Passport expires on 26th May.
So does that hold me eligible for the top three prizes that are for Passport holders? It's just a query, not trying to be greedy.

Also, why has the Event Proposal been delayed so much? If the events could have been approved early, newer areas could have gathered more people.

(Please don't take this post as some order, or harsh talking.)
(May. 23, 2013  5:58 AM)zeneo Wrote: Query.
My Blader Passport expires on 26th May.
So does that hold me eligible for the top three prizes that are for Passport holders? It's just a query, not trying to be greedy.

Also, why has the Event Proposal been delayed so much? If the events could have been approved early, newer areas could have gathered more people.

(Please don't take this post as some order, or harsh talking.)

I work more this week than any other week in the year for some reason, but I made sure to put all my attention on the Event Proposals and try to approve what was sure to work fine, what will interest many people, etc.
Thanks a lot for the update on it.
Sorry if my above post was harsh
Had a great time at my first BeyDays in CT today. We had about 19! I placed 2nd and got a Hyperstrike set! It was great! Can't wait until next year!
We actually had 22! Next time we'll be even bigger!
AWESOME IM SO PUMPED. UP FOR THIS TOURNAMENT !!!!!
Thanks a lot to the Committee, and especially Kai-V for approving my event at the last moment! Still haven't made the thread. Setting up for the tournament at the moment. Yes, BEYDAYS rock!!
Sadly I'm don't have any followers to tweet about #BEYDAYS...
2nd day of BeyDays today.
Beyblade Challenge in India
Then Beyblade Revolution : North American Championship in Canada.
Plus many tournaments worldwide! This has to be the greatest day in Beyblade's and WBO's history!!!!!!