BEYDAYS 2012 BeyLotto Results + Afterthoughts!

Eeeaah! The results are finally in! Congratulations to all the winners!

I would also like to thank the Committee members, passport holders, tournament organizers and donators for making this event possible*cue round of applause*. After all, we couldn't have done it without you guys.

Also, it’s good to see we’re becoming friendlier with Hasbro. Who knows, this BeyDays could’ve been a start to something new in the future. Could this be the Bey-Ginning of something new?

Keep going strong WBO, the sense of community is definitely starting to grow.

(Jun. 18, 2012  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus, people actually recognised me this year, hah.

Don't worry, next year I'll try to get the Montreal Gazette and Toronto Star to interview you Wink

...or maybe even L'Artisian.
Congratulations to all the winners ! Pegasis_Wink

Especially vincenteh, betraka000, michael.j, & ablader267 from Indonesia (Wow they are sooo lucky!) Leone_Astonished
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Afterthoughts- Why no BeyDays Face this year, yo!

Oops. We were so busy trying to finalise the results and the prizes that I totally forgot to write about this year's special Face when it was time to post the BeyLotto winners.

The WBO Committee is proud to present the Face of Days III, to honour all those who made this year's BeyDays really awesome:

Starting from now, the Committee will distribute this Face to all the Bladers who have attended an event for BeyDays 2012. Hopefully you all like it! As you can see, it has some resemblance with the Zero-G styles, to hint at the official introduction of this new series in our game. And, of course, the fire of our BeySpirits!
That is a sexy looking BeyDays face! Now I'm glad I participated in Beydays. Can't wait to add it to my collection! Thanks for showing us, Kai-V! Smile
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: That face is almost as good looking as me.

Ha, you wish you were... XD
Awesome Face Grin

Congratulasions to all the winners Smile

I choose the Face Booster...Orange; I've never opened it in my life. It's a great chance to know what there's inside Tongue_out xD!
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What did you like?

I finally got my Gold Face. Done.

After hours of deciding, I've decided that I want to open Face Booster Crimson!
Your welcome hitsu.

Also congrats!
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:04 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: That face is almost as good looking as me.

Bosh, you should both be ashamed for insulting the BDIII face's greatness. Everybody knows that a small, digital, hexagonal, online reward's spectacular beauty is incomparable to that of anyone's alive. To the depths of the Closed Forum with the both of you. Serious

JK, the new Face looks fantastic, thanks again! And congrats to all of those who won something, including... Hitsugiya! Enjoy your new Random Booster! *coughIhopeyougetShinobiOrogya145EScough* Ha ha. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 19, 2012  2:25 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:04 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Bosh, you should both be ashamed for insulting the BDIII face's greatness. Everybody knows that a small, digital, hexagonal, online reward's spectacular beauty is incomparable to that of anyone's alive. To the depths of the Closed Forum with the both of you. Serious

JK, the new Face looks fantastic, thanks again! And congrats to all of those who won something, including... Hitsugiya! Enjoy your new Random Booster! *coughIhopeyougetShinobiOrogya145EScough* Ha ha. Tongue_out_wink
I agree, the BDIII face looks far greater than any word you could describe it as.

I love you too Ant.
happy to see B|||
i'm calling it B cube! of course,mathematically,cause it pronounces as be cute,because,the face is cute!
and AweSoMe!
Kai-V = WBO's Santa Smile
Thanx for doing this every month or two.
I did not expect people to like the Face so much ...

Also, I want to make a special mention to KyubiBey, because I forgot to list California in my BeyDays 2012 afterthoughts, but he was a really cool person to meet.

The second instance of "ldrago destroy1" will also be replaced by FlashStriker for a choice from four Face Boosters! If anybody knows how to contact him/her, I think we will need your help.
can anyone upload the picture of the beydays face on facebook?
your official page,but a slightly bigger one!
please Dark_Mousy?
you're the admin over there,right?
humble request
If It's not too much, Green Face Booster [Image: faceboostergreen.png] please.
(Jun. 19, 2012  3:56 AM)zeneo Wrote: can anyone upload the picture of the beydays face on facebook?
your official page,but a slightly bigger one!
please Dark_Mousy?
you're the admin over there,right?
humble request

It is not bigger than that ...
woww!!!there are few of my friends on the list..!!congrats to everyone and specially to big 5 and dome set winners!!Smile

This Beydays was really awsome for me (i placed 2nd in 2 events out of 4 Eee) and even for India...we had many tournaments here...3 events in one day was the most epic experience...thanks alot to committee for this and hopefully we'll have more events thourghout this year! Smile

Wohh..thanks for the beydays face too!!it looks great...i like it very much!!
Not sure if favoritism or pure luck

anyway Congrats guys i had fun hosting The Five Fist Beyday it was my pleasure to take Arupaeo place as a host since he had to go to AN for dat beyday Tongue_out
Yet another great Beydays! Can I get a Face Booster Blue please?
(Jun. 19, 2012  5:47 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Not sure if favoritism or pure luck

I do not know if it was just a joke, but we always use random.org/lists to do random picks like this, so I have no idea what you could be talking about.
(Jun. 19, 2012  5:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I do not know if it was just a joke, but we always use random.org/lists to do random picks like this, so I have no idea what you could be talking about.
Oh just my side joke haha.

(Jun. 19, 2012  5:52 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  5:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh just my side joke haha.
Lol there are too many members for you to say that.
I hope beydays went well for all of you! Wink
i want the green face