BEYDAYS 2012 BeyLotto Results + Afterthoughts!

that person is me
lol!
hey Kai-V i sent you a PM i guess you haven't noticed it yet,and for afterthoughts,i participated in my first WBO tourney-the Mumbai India one-i took part in all 3-so i get three credits right?also 1 for participation
and do i get for attending beydays?
also i want to know whose idea it was to make such a wonderful idea of beydays!
In my last post i said I would take the blue face booster...and I didn't get it yet...anyways thanks to the generous person ..
Have patience mystery Chocked Chocked
I am very glad of getting an opportunity to participate under Beydays...such an amazing event...thanks to all who strive to make it happen...for the face booster...i really love the colour blue...thank you... Smile
I'd like orange Grin Thanks!
can i get green face booster i was sys
When is the next beydays? Is there a certain time every year or is it just random? Or is there no more beyday events? Sorry for all the questions, it just sucks carp that I joined after this epic event.
Bey Days events are on the last weekend of May. Hopefully, the tradition will carry onto next year.
(Jul. 06, 2012  9:09 AM)Uwik Wrote: Bey Days events are on the last weekend of May. Hopefully, the tradition will carry onto next year.

Sweet! My birthday is in May Smile

Do I get a face booster and anything I want?
If so, can I get Face Booster Azure please.
And for my prize could I get:
EDIT: I know I wont get all of these, just one.
BB-?? Big Bang Pegasis Fang Leone Rev-Up Set (sorry for changing)
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set
BB-96 Super Deck Set

I have PM'ed Kai-V and Blitz about my details
They said within reason so I really doubt you'll get all that.
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: They said within reason so I really doubt you'll get all that.

He was asking for one of the three
(Jul. 08, 2012  10:57 PM)Bleik Wrote: Do I get a face booster and anything I want?
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set
BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
BB-96 Super Deck Set

I was going to request the Big Bang Fang Leone Rev Up Set if I won, if you want another epic idea!
@PTC:
His post doesn't suggest that at all though.
Ultra
It said if you won the lotto to list three things you would like and the committee will decide. Although he should have sent Kei a pm.
I know that. The way he posted looked like he said wanted all three. Don't say it doesn't because it clearly does.
I think they knew what he meant.
I would like to say that I changed the order of my prizes. Sorry if I did this too late

(Jul. 08, 2012  10:57 PM)Bleik Wrote: Do I get a face booster and anything I want?
EDIT: I know I wont get all of these, just one.
BB-?? Big Bang Pegasis Fang Leone Rev-Up Set (sorry for changing)
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set
BB-96 Super Deck Set

Once again, it's raining Faces!

(Jun. 26, 2012  3:41 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Woot woot!! Kai-V I will take the blue face booster!

You get...

Aries! [Image: ariesface.png] Wow, it's Rare, congrats!

(Jul. 07, 2012  4:48 AM)Anetcreaky Wrote: orange

You get...

Escolpio! [Image: escolpioface.png]

(Jun. 29, 2012  6:52 AM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: I am very glad of getting an opportunity to participate under Beydays...such an amazing event...thanks to all who strive to make it happen...for the face booster...i really love the colour blue...thank you... Smile

You get...

Libra! [Image: libraface.png]

(Jun. 30, 2012  4:19 AM)legendbladers Wrote: I want blue

You get...

Leone! [Image: leoneface.png] Congratulations, it's Uncommon!

(Jun. 30, 2012  10:21 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: I'd like orange Grin Thanks!

You get...

Capricorne! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Jul. 01, 2012  12:29 AM)vilay8 Wrote: can i get green face booster i was sys

You get...

Aquario! [Image: aquarioface.png]

You get...

Cygnus! [Image: cygnusface.png]

Now, the only people left to reach out to are ablader267, LBladerKalen, LesterKid1, Diablo Nemisis, Juro Maximus, taebak, Ghost of China, Boy Pickup, RockLeo145wb, FlashStriker, Xblader10, and $momo$. Again, if you know how to contact any of those Bladers, we'd really appreciate that you notify them that they won something and need to post here.
when do we get our prizes
thief pheonic
I'll tell Dark_Mousy to help me get LesterKid's. LesterKid is never online...