BEYBLADES DON"T SUCK

unfortunantly theres alot of people who are like that in this world who dont give things a chance and just try to tease people who arent into what they are Unhappy
beyblade is a great hobby.and that guy is rambleing about it is just a piece of carp.
Man, I wish that kid was capable of a coherent thought.
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:35 AM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Man, I wish that kid was capable of a coherent thought.

lol i like the word coherent lol i never use it but i really want to. I definantly agree with what u said Smile
this guy is crazy.
btw whats wrong with wrestling. i know its unreal but its still fun to watch
reymysterio 4 ever Wink
I always thought wrestling was real until I was 12 ... I was shocked to hear it but I was never a fan of it.
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the funny thing is he's a wrestling fan

ROFL, you've got to be kidding me.
LOL, is removed commenting from his video because he knew he would get bashed for it. I wanted to say my 2 cents but looks like I cant. Maybe I can post on his channel?
nice idea beyuk. lets all post on his channel. lol he will get crazy Wink
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: LOL, is removed commenting from his video because he knew he would get bashed for it. I wanted to say my 2 cents but looks like I cant. Maybe I can post on his channel?

I did, why cant you say your 2 cents?
Because he's disabled comments..............
I decided to join, left my comment on his channel lol.
LMAO, he really did pick the wrong website to pick on. I don't know if I will though, don't think his worth my time and I still find it funny how he is a wrestling fan and he is picking use because of beyblade, beyblade is more real than that load of junk.
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:47 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJsKMHR7M...annel_page

'comment on me', look at me, I'm an idiot who has nothing better to do than upload stupid videos of myself and tell everyone to stop having fun.

Honestly! You want a comment, heres a comment. Your a smeg that smegs around making stupid smegging videos for no smegging reason.

Hows that?
Quote:but staged wrestling that basically amounts to a soap opera for manchildren is fine
i guess

lol, wonderful
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:43 PM)Zander Wrote: LMAO, he really did pick the wrong website to pick on.
guys lets not rush! we are still not sure if he is the person who tried to pick on the site.
after seeing his channel. am starting to feel sad for him XD
Yay, Red Dwarf-yness. Seriously though, what a smeg-head. XD I think we should all just forget about this sad loser.
Yeah, I've had enough of him and his stupid mind.
(Apr. 14, 2009  6:34 PM)Zander Wrote: Yeah, I've had enough of him and his stupid mind.
He doesn't have a mind, he doesn't even know what to put on youtube, he's literally asking people to tell him what to talk about.
(Apr. 14, 2009  6:38 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: He doesn't have a mind, he doesn't even know what to put on youtube, he's literally asking people to tell him what to talk about.

OK, him and his no mind then.
hahaha I commented

"Your words flow so smoothly, so effortlessly

and I do mean completely without any effort at all "
He seems like a wimp. Disabling his comments so we can't tell him how we feel about him and the way he talks about us. He also said gay alot I bet he's hiding something. And his friend won't be to happy being called short. I hope this kid get's beat up.
I can't believe he thinks people watch his videos. XD