BEYBLADES DON"T SUCK

(Apr. 15, 2009  1:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I can't believe he thinks people watch his videos. XD

Yes well, there are people out there dumb enough to believe they will get somewhere with these kind of things. They always fail though.
(Apr. 15, 2009  1:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I can't believe he thinks people watch his videos. XD

Half of the Bey Community have watched the majority of his episodes. Pinching_eyes_2 Bad publicity but publicity none-the-less.
Why have we done a whole five pages of posting on someone as sad as this, don't you think that is to much for a loser, let's stop.
EDIT: Can't believe he thinks people like to watch his videos. XD
I think that's better.
beyblades do suck. they break, get lost and just spin on a cheap plastic stadium that totally looks like toddler portable potty's.. i mean i'm not taking anyones side here but there's a time when we all grow up and meet new challenges in life. ya'll wont be beyblading in front of your girlfriends or marriage right? that's even worse, lol. good things to do with beyblade is just to pass it on to your future kids, hell ya'll can even teach them how to spin a top and have your own battle against them.. think about it ya'll. for some of you who are in high school or finished high school and have that beyblade spirit and taking it seriously, it isn't worth it, especially at an economic time like this.. it's been 6 years i haven't touched a beyblade, didn't need any brainwashing new series to prevent me from outgrowing, but now i am mature thanks to my girlfriend that got me out of drugs Smile

peace out ya'll.
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:38 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: beyblades do suck. they break, get lost and just spin on a cheap plastic stadium that totally looks like toddler portable potty's.. i mean i'm not taking anyones side here but there's a time when we all grow up and meet new challenges in life. ya'll wont be beyblading in front of your girlfriends or marriage right? that's even worse, lol. good things to do with beyblade is just to pass it on to your future kids, hell ya'll can even teach them how to spin a top and have your own battle against them.. think about it ya'll. for some of you who are in high school or finished high school and have that beyblade spirit and taking it seriously, it isn't worth it, especially at an economic time like this.. it's been 6 years i haven't touched a beyblade, didn't need any brainwashing new series to prevent me from outgrowing, but now i am mature thanks to my girlfriend that got me out of drugs Smile

peace out ya'll.

i'm 20 years old and live with my girlfriend and am fashionable as all hell and still play beyblade

sorry but i'm capable of separating my hobbies from the rest of my life and don't feel the need to force myself to "grow up" by abandoning the things i find fun

but clearly you've moved onto greater things like trolling beyblade forums
[Image: avatar_1316.jpg]

moved onto greater things
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:49 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: and you are how old pegasis?
16 and am proud of beyblading.
i am sorry brad but my intentions were just to give out good examples to those who are old. I am 22 and my gf would actually leave me if she spots me spinning a top these days.. she means everything to me.
if i where you. and my GF would leave me for such a thing.... i would leave her NOW!
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:53 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: I am 22 and my gf would actually leave me if she spots me spinning a top these days..

my girlfriend isn't a judgmental monster so she probably won't but hey thanks for the "my girlfriend is a jerk" update!!
hey businessman here is a list of my other hobbies

- cooking
- fashion
- writing

hobbies i have that are related to this site are event management, PR, marketing etc

most of our members are normal people with normal lives who happen to have a hobby. we have accountants, web designers, university students, normal kids, all sorts of people here. we just happen to have a hobby -- beyblade -- in common

if you really make such shallow value judgements of people based on one of their hobbies then you're a very naive person and have no room accusing anyone of maturity

this is a beyblade forum, so if you don't like beyblade and only came to tell people off i would suggest you leave Smile
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:38 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: for some of you who are in high school or finished high school and have that beyblade spirit and taking it seriously, it isn't worth it, especially at an economic time like this..

by importing beyblades i fund proxy services, hobby shops, shipping services, and whatever taxes i pay on items goes to the government

my hobbies create jobs and sustainable business in the world

what have you done for the economy exactly
nice speech. i am surprise you haven't banned me yet, maybe you are waiting for my responds. I really don't like to argue and I respect people's hobbys and i never said noone in here has any life. for me everyone has a life, which is the reason we wake up every morning to go to work, school, etc.. but we all have different things in common.
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: my girlfriend isn't a judgmental monster so she probably won't but hey thanks for the "my girlfriend is a jerk" update!!

Wanna put emphasis on this:

It's nice to know that your amazing girlfriend who saved you from drugs would break off your relationship because you play with spin tops.

All of us need to mold our personalities to suit manipulative and judgmental people so that we can be cooler.

Thanks for the advice bro, I'll get right onto destroying my individuality.
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:05 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: nice speech. i am surprise you haven't banned me yet, maybe you are waiting for my responds. I really don't like to argue and I respect people's hobbys and i never said noone in here has any life. for me everyone has a life, which is the reason we wake up every morning to go to work, school, etc.. but we all have different things in common.

i haven't banned you because it would be an insult to all of our members to not allow them to defend themselves against your insulting generalizations
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:05 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: nice speech. i am surprise you haven't banned me yet, maybe you are waiting for my responds. I really don't like to argue and I respect people's hobbys and i never said noone in here has any life. for me everyone has a life, which is the reason we wake up every morning to go to work, school, etc.. but we all have different things in common.

You don't like to argue? You do realize you joined a SPIN TOP board just to post "beyblades are for children", right?

Maybe you don't know what you like? Also, your definition of respect seems flawed.
Well, to be fair, it's hard to argue that Beyblades aren't for children. I think it's unfair, however, to generalize anyone who isn't a child that plays with Beyblade to be immature. At its core Beyblade is a game of physics and there is obviously strategy involved that has enticed more than a few teenagers and adults to explore the depth of it. Not only that, it's fun! I'm seriously sick of everyone trying to outlaw fun for adults. There's nothing taboo about playing a game. Plenty of video games are "for children" and loads of adults play with them, but for some reason that seems to be socially acceptable whereas many collectable and toy hobbies aren't kosher.

These conclusions are usually drawn by incredibly closed-minded people who, in their desperate attempts to "mature" and "act their age" begin shunning off anything that could be associated with "childish" behavioral traits. However, I refuse to shun off my curiosity and my desire to have fun as negative traits because they're not. I'm an adult simply living my life, and if I find fun in Beyblade it doesn't detract from any other aspect of my life and it doesn't hurt anyone.

So, in short, Beyblades are intended for children, but not only for children!
you should read what i said earlier. it was just a good example for people out there, didn't mean any trouble.
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:16 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: you should read what i said earlier. it was just a good example for people out there, didn't mean any trouble.

"in an attempt to please my judgmental girlfriend i have quit having fun in order to focus on more grown-up things like lollipops, sunglasses and facial tattoos"
may i ask... what made you choose BEYBLADE and look for a beyblade forum to be a good example for the people there?
*joins a fashion forum*
"clothes are a waste of money
*doesn't understand hostility*
*is a fully-grown baby*
(Apr. 16, 2009  8:16 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: you should read what i said earlier. it was just a good example for people out there, didn't mean any trouble.

It's really too late for you to take a neutral stand point after your initial post. You came here looking for an argument, and you should deal with it properly instead of trying to back pedal.

You really made a mistake coming here with such half-baked opinions.
Listen man, you want to be a good influence? Go down to a youth center or a shelter or something, spend time with some kids there. I mean, you might have to play a game with them or something though! Hope that won't hurt your masculinity too much. I wouldn't want that. But there are places where good influences are needed, and this place isn't one. And frankly, by suggesting people abandon something that makes them happy and doesn't do any harm in some sort of misguided, convoluted attempt to grow up -- completely ignoring what actually is involved in maturation, which is an emotional experience, not an experience of abandoning every facet of "child-like-ness" you can -- you're wasting your time, and frankly, giving really terrible advice.
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:38 AM)BusinessMan Wrote: beyblades do suck. they break, get lost and just spin on a cheap plastic stadium that totally looks like toddler portable potty's.. i mean i'm not taking anyones side here but there's a time when we all grow up and meet new challenges in life. ya'll wont be beyblading in front of your girlfriends or marriage right? that's even worse, lol.

yep definitely no confrontation intended
beyblading doesn't make me happy now. actually never did because they were too fragile and hell i was angry when they had broken. and pegasis, i had a small flashback about beyblade and curiously made me want to google it.