BEYBLADES DON"T SUCK

Yeah, this guy is a complete loser and should mind his own bussiness, so what if older people still play with them, I don't remember it being a crime to do so. Also, I didn't listen to the whole thing because i would have just fallen asleep.
He said that 8 year olds play it cause they have too much time...said by a guy who spent over 6 minutes recording a video complaining about it? Ironic? He then took the time to put it online?

This guy is extremely sad. He even puts down one of his suposed friends for being short. A waste of space...
Ahaha, I was going to comment on the fact that he makes fun of Beyblade, yet has a Wrestlemania video, but Brad did a good job of that in the comments:

"beyblade sucks

but staged wrestling that basically amounts to a soap opera for manchildren is fine i guess "
(Apr. 12, 2009  9:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol he mentioned my sliding shoot video

lol i read this post when he was just talking about it.

he still looks like he's 8 imo.
Here's the two friends btw. Atleast, I think shaun said they knew him. http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyshawn370
"Pull the little thing out and hope you win" bet that's the strategy he uses with his girlfriend.
^^LOL
.....doubt he even has one.

EDIT: double meaning not intended lol
high-tech metal what? is he from the stone age
If he's going to bash and critisize something, he should have at least come up with a good argument and spoken properly Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Aqua Wrote: If he's going to bash and critisize something, he should have at least come up with a good argument and spoken properly Pinching_eyes_2

Well i did like the way he said those "dose" XD.....during the whole vid i wished someone would come up behind him and smack him upside the head.....

and ooohhhh! Now they're spin tops =O (at the end)
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:24 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Here's the two friends btw. Atleast, I think shaun they knew him. http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyshawn370

this kid rules
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this kid rules

I wish my blade weighed one pound....
I would totally battle that kid, he's alright in my books.
(Apr. 12, 2009  9:48 PM)Giga Wrote: Wow. He has no idea. His mind has been polluted by Hasbro.

Amen Tired
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:56 AM)Crimson Wrote: I would totally battle that kid, he's alright in my books.

wanna give that kid a stadium
I would but mine is just as illegal as his. He's got an account on here but never posted. He had asked me for advice on youtube a few times on what MFB to get, haha, so that's how I knew him.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:01 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I would but mine is just as illegal as his. He's got an account on here but never posted. He had asked me for advice on youtube a few times on what MFB to get, haha, so that's how I knew him.

this kid is ok
and the guy who posted this vid needs to get a life i mean really making a video just to rant on beyblades and insult an eleven year old that's just sad
2008: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!
2009: Beyblade War Room
2010: BEYBLADES DON'T SUCK
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2008: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Kick-carp.

We will hand out fliers refuting all claims of suckiness.
I just hope 2010 we aren't convincing ourselves that! Hasbro will have their hands on MFB by then Uncertain
Still can't get over how unbelievably dense that kids is.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:18 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: I just hope 2010 we aren't convincing ourselves that! Hasbro will have their hands on MFB by then Uncertain

That's a good thing, it means more people will have easy access to MFB, which means a bigger turn-out of players!
How do you pronounce his username?
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:21 AM)Crimson Wrote: That's a good thing, it means more people will have easy access to MFB, which means a bigger turn-out of players!
True, yet there's always a price to pay when it comes to Hasbro.
New fans, cost, bizarre release schedules, pointless modifications of blades and molds, deciding not to release certain parts, and replacing them with other useless parts.

PLEASE DO THIS

greatest name ever
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:18 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: I just hope 2010 we aren't convincing ourselves that! Hasbro will have their hands on MFB by then Uncertain
Still can't get over how unbelievably dense that kids is.

Yes, then we have this to look forward too

http://www.beyblade.com/BBA/east_west/USphoto_11.asp