BEYBLADE WAR ROOM - Toronto Beyblade Tournament! MAY 23 2009

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash
BEYBLADE WAR ROOM
SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2009
Anime North 09 @ The Renaissance Hotel
Golden Delicious Room

9 AM - Free Battle and Set Up
10 AM - "Beyblade 101" Workshop
11 AM - Free Battle and Registration for Beyblade War Room
12 PM - Beyblade War Room Tournament

The fire of BeyBattle still burns in the hearts of Bladers everywhere, and they'll all be coming to BEYBLADE WAR ROOM at ANIME NORTH 2009! If you haven't seen it yet, come visit us to learn all about METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! We'll be hosting an overview and strategy of Beyblade presentation entitled BEYBLADE 101, and then we'll be taking registration for the BEYBLADE WAR ROOM tournament!

No Beyblade? No problem! We have loads of Metal Fight Beyblades with us and you'll be able to draft the parts to form a full Beyblade, then play and trade with other Bladers before the tournament to hone your skills!

So whether you're a veteran Blader looking for the next big competition, or someone new who is simply wondering how the heck a spinning top could be strategic and competitive, stop by! We'd love to see you there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Okay, I need a hotel room. Who's going and who wants to split the cost?
yes only a month to go its the 23rd to day right
I might be going to anime north though I don't have any of the new blades Tired

hopefully I can get the tickets so I can share with dei
Davy, I'm going to order them in bulk so we can split them if you want. Smile
does anyone have the links to the vids for the last years tourny.
The BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! article has links to all the videos you are looking for.
will they be selling hybrid wheel baldes at the tornament
(Apr. 26, 2009  5:05 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: will they be selling hybrid wheel baldes at the tornament

Yes, Brad will be selling MFB (which will include HWS blades) at the tourney.
so how much is like the entrance fee and guess wat i live in TORONTO so i might come........
(Apr. 26, 2009  5:23 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: so how much is like the entrance fee and guess wat i live in TORONTO so i might come........

www.animenorth.com
EDIT: beaten
how do you like register for the touney is it online or over dere?
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:27 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: how do you like register for the touney is it online or over dere?

If you already have a WBO account (you do), the registration is very short and you do it at the tournament.
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you already have a WBO account (you do), the registration is very short and you do it at the tournament.
ok so how about if you dont
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:39 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: ok so how about if you dont

You sign up there then. It's not rocket science.
The world explodes.

We initiate you into our bey-cult by making you ritualistically slaughter a lamb with your beyblade.
(Apr. 27, 2009  2:48 AM)Minion Wrote: We initiate you into our bey-cult by making you ritualistically slaughter a lamb with your beyblade.

It's a goat, get it right geeez!
(Apr. 27, 2009  2:52 AM)Khel Wrote: It's a goat, get it right geeez!
Can we audit the goat to Rosie O'Donnell? I see this as much more productive.
We should have wifi there so users will be able to register for the WBO at the event.
(Apr. 27, 2009  2:52 AM)Khel Wrote: It's a goat, get it right geeez!

And it's name is Capricorne. We painted it purple Eee
wow, this is sweet!

wish I could make it. Maybe next year I can make it to anime north, i know the tourney will still be around thanks to all the awesome people interested! Joyful_3

have fun u guys :3
Brad, do you want me to bring one of my old laptops for registering new users/browsing beywiki?
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Brad, do you want me to bring one of my old laptops for registering new users/browsing beywiki?

We should have two laptops available (MacBook and MacBook pro)
What if a user is incapable of using a mac? Or they could be like me, and they could have memorized every hot key so that I may never use a keyboard and GASP! the hot keys no long work!

Oh, okay, glad to see you got it covered. Just making sure you didn't need any extra help. are you going to use laptop locks for them?