BEYBLADE WAR ROOM - Toronto Beyblade Tournament! MAY 23 2009

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash
BEYBLADE WAR ROOM
SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2009
Anime North 09 @ The Renaissance Hotel
Golden Delicious Room

9 AM - Free Battle and Set Up
10 AM - "Beyblade 101" Workshop
11 AM - Free Battle and Registration for Beyblade War Room
12 PM - Beyblade War Room Tournament

The fire of BeyBattle still burns in the hearts of Bladers everywhere, and they'll all be coming to BEYBLADE WAR ROOM at ANIME NORTH 2009! If you haven't seen it yet, come visit us to learn all about METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! We'll be hosting an overview and strategy of Beyblade presentation entitled BEYBLADE 101, and then we'll be taking registration for the BEYBLADE WAR ROOM tournament!

No Beyblade? No problem! We have loads of Metal Fight Beyblades with us and you'll be able to draft the parts to form a full Beyblade, then play and trade with other Bladers before the tournament to hone your skills!

So whether you're a veteran Blader looking for the next big competition, or someone new who is simply wondering how the heck a spinning top could be strategic and competitive, stop by! We'd love to see you there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 20, 2009  2:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: tornado mart is pricey stuff
Geeze, at that rate I'd just MAKE my own..
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Geeze, at that rate I'd just MAKE my own..

You are going to skin and tan a snake? And then sew gloves out of it? Gloves are hard to begin with. I can't even imagine what the process for acquiring or sewing snake skin is :\
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:31 AM)Minion Wrote: You are going to skin and tan a snake? And then sew gloves out of it? Gloves are hard to begin with. I can't even imagine what the process for acquiring or sewing snake skin is :\
I'm a cheap little carp. Lips_sealed I'll invent a way.

I'm actually not terrible when it comes to crafting.
After a four year hiatus, the legendary battling spinning top that swept the world has returned! That's right, it's BEYBLADE! In summer of 2008, Takara-Tomy announced the new series, METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! Now, in 2009, there is already a successful toyline, a manga series, an anime series, and more!

The fire of BeyBattle still burns in the hearts of Bladers everywhere, and they'll all be coming to BEYBLADE WAR ROOM at ANIME NORTH 2009! If you haven't seen it yet, come visit us to learn all about METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! We'll be hosting an overview and strategy of Beyblade presentation entitled BEYBLADE UNIVERSITY, and then we'll be taking registration for the BEYBLADE WAR ROOM tournament!

No Beyblade? No problem! We have loads of Metal Fight Beyblades with us and you'll be able to draft the parts to form a full Beyblade, then play and trade with other Bladers before the tournament to hone your skills!

Look for us -- World Beyblade Organization members -- around the convention at BEYBLADE BATTLE STATIONS! Find one and we'll show you the new Beyblades, how to play, and even tell you how you can get your own!

So whether you're a veteran Blader looking for the next big competition, or someone new who is simply wondering how the heck a spinning top could be strategic and competitive, stop by! We'd love to see you there!

All of this is brought to you by the WORLD BEYBLADE ORGANIZATION, the fan-run sanctioning body for Beyblade! Visit our website at http://worldbeyblade.org.
I do admire the enthusiasm in your writing, Brad. Smile

All the exclamation points make me thing of the Pokemon games. xD
Haha, sounds good. Looks like it'll be lots of fun.
I think we're definitely going to exceed amount of participants we had last year at BND!; the BEYBLADE BATTLE STATIONS (along with BEYBLADE UNIVERSITY) are really going to help stir up interest for the tournament.

I can't wait! Smile

what the heck do you need an HD TV for though Brad lol
(Apr. 20, 2009  5:04 AM)Kei Wrote: what the heck do you need an HD TV for though Brad lol

anime screening + presentation
Niice

I assumed you were using a projector or something for the presentation, but a HD TV works!
I was going to, but an HD TV is way better. I just need to figure out which Mini DisplayPort connector I need.
please someone ship me to canada!i want to play. Supaburn Dumb Rimshot
Serious
guys i wan you to remember to take loads of pics and videos for all of us who aren't able to come.
get a photographer if you can brad!
yeah.and get an interview with the last 4 semi finalists.and show there blades and battles.
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:47 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: yeah.and get an interview with the last 4 semi finalist

What should I ask them?
ammmm. how is your feeling after getting this far in the tournament. whats your combo. did you like this event ..... and stuff like that
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:49 PM)pegasis Wrote: ammmm. how is your feeling after getting this far in the tournament. whats your combo. did you like this event ..... and stuff like that

Does anyone really want to watch these boring questions?
lol whats your strategy for winning the final would be a good one lol and hope for a better answer than launch my beyblade hard and another dull answer such as win. like how all the kids did in the world championships.
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:52 PM)josh-jf Wrote: lol whats your strategy for winning the final lol and hope for a better answer than launch my beyblade hard like how all the kids did in the world championships.

Well, how is someone really supposed to answer this without knowing what their opponent is doing AND without giving away their strategy?

It makes more sense to just film the event and chat with people randomly, IMO.
lol yeah i was just joking i didnt think it was a good idea. Chatting with people randomly would be a much better idea.
maybe after the tournaments over you could do a little profile on them and their blades, eg strategy, blade make up etc
Brad just answered that point before......
ok then put the matchs up
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:15 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: ok then put the matchs up

Of course the matches will be filmed. I am sure we will at least have a compilation video put together like we did last year.
btw have you guys made an attendee list and decided on the prizes and stuff yet? Cute
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:41 PM)Aqua Wrote: btw have you guys made an attendee list and decided on the prizes and stuff yet? Cute

Any information will be posted (as always).